Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsmlr-269822-2RbOicKfqf.gif

The whip sharply smacks my ass yet again, demanding that I dance. And so I do.

I love her shoes. I want those shoes. :smile:

Excellent stripes on your eager ass Jackie! Hope you were scourged on the front too and your lustful pussy and erect nipples were not neglected...you look almost ready to be nailed...lusting to be nailed to your cross.... .hope you were fed well before the scourging with many strong heavy ejaculations of the hot cum your body needs...in your mouth and deep in your lustful ass..and are prepared to dance a long dance totally nude nailed to the cross for us...

Last edited:
Excellent stripes on your eager ass Jackie! Hope you were scourged on the front too and your lustful pussy and erect nipples were not neglected...you look almost ready to be nailed...lusting to be nailed to your cross.... .hope you were fed well before the scourging with many strong heavy ejaculations of the hot cum your body needs...in your mouth and deep in your lustful ass..and are prepared to dance a long dance totally nude nailed to the cross for us...

(gulp)

When I signed on to be whipped for a fetish video, I don't recall that being part of the deal.

Live and learn, I guess. Oh wait....

(gulp)

When I signed on to be whipped for a fetish video, I don't recall that being part of the deal.

Live and learn, I guess. Oh wait....

but there will never be a better time....your body is clearly lusting for it after this thorough scourging....and the crowd is demanding it....you will crawl to the crossbeam and stretch out your arms and we will nail your wrists quickly...the crowd will roar with approval as you scream out in lust...then we raise the crossbeam..on the upright....with only your wrists supporting your entire weight....screaming loudly...the crowd again roaring with approval...the pain and pleasure in your wrists will be so great that you will help us nail your feet to releive it...placing your feet eagerly on the sides of the crossbeam where we will nail them bending your knees for the dance ..lusting to be nailed.... and ...opening up your pussy and asshole nicely to view its reactions...as you dance the dance of lust on the cross totally nude to satify the lust of the crowd and enjoy all the pleasures of the cross.....

I was wrong. I made a mistake, and it was a big one. Then I compounded it with another mistake.

I broke one of my Master's key rules. When I was confronted with his suspicions, I initally lied in an attempt to cover it up. But then his suspicions were confirmed, by evidence I could not deny.

So I paid a price. A heavy price, and one appropriate for the level of my misbehavior. He bound me in a very uncomfortable position, which he termed the "parrot's perch." He then made me wait for an hour until he administered my caning. A caning which left me sobbing and screaming into my gag. And although I was unable to see them for myself, he assured me that my ass and thighs were beautifully decorated with dark red stripes. His fingertips ran lightly over the stripes, caressing them. His touch gradually worked its way down my thighs, eventually to my wet and waiting womanhood.

I was wrong. I made a mistake, and it was a big one. Then I compounded it with another mistake.

I broke one of my Master's key rules. When I was confronted with his suspicions, I initally lied in an attempt to cover it up. But then his suspicions were confirmed, by evidence I could not deny.

So I paid a price. A heavy price, and one appropriate for the level of my misbehavior. He bound me in a very uncomfortable position, which he termed the "parrot's perch." He then made me wait for an hour until he administered my caning. A caning which left me sobbing and screaming into my gag. And although I was unable to see them for myself, he assured me that my ass and thighs were beautifully decorated with dark red stripes. His fingertips ran lightly over the stripes, caressing them. His touch gradually worked its way down my thighs, eventually to my wet and waiting womanhood.

An excellent caning...and some nice stripes on your lustful ass...your nipples are fully erect so you are obviously enjoying it.....looks like a good start for your eager body...hoping your asshole and pussy are not neglected....and many more stripes will be necessary....until you are lusting to be nailed....and raised up totally nude on the cross to dance the dance of lust....

**Teraz- Mark of the whip 2** with Maria Vaslova, Tiffany Love and of course the "Phantom Whipper" returns. Lots of nice whipping and some caning with one unusual scene of a cropping while riding a rocking horse. Unfortunately some of the scenes are in the dark but that's the way Teraz seems to like whipping scenes. :bdsm-wink:

1.gif 4.gif 7.gif 9.gif 9.gif 11.gif 12.gif

**Teraz- Mark of the whip 2** with Maria Vaslova and Stacy Silver. Not happy with my post from yesterday so I thought I'd work up some more somewhat clearer gifs. Found a bit better copy of the video, too many duplicates on my hard drive and some are inferior, time for a cleanup. This version had a bit better view of Stacy Silver's whipping at the beginning, still a bit dark but that's Teraz. You will notice I have more of Maria but she just takes a whipping so gooood. :rolleyes:

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif 6.gif

Back
Top Bottom