Whipping Sunday

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
i can be very wild with all those natives wanting to capture me , do unspeakable things to me and then sacrifice me as an appeasement

The princess grabs some popcorn and waits in eager anticipation :p

Make It Thirteen , i`m the worst sinner of the lot
and i could be much worse too given the chance
shall i choose my whip , Draw Lot`s Boys to see
who is the lucky guy Whipping Me ,
OH ,GOODY,GOODY,

Oh Lovely Story By The Way

Joshua has a massive choice of whips..feel free to choose..

Whipping Sunday
The Twelve Sinners ..Part 4

Joshua tied Janina in a frontal whipping position and stood back to admire his work. The crowd began to laugh...”Bloody hell!...she's a magician..see her tits disappear.” A rather unkind reference to the size of Janina's breasts. She was always self conscious of her size and would have done anything to make them bigger, but now was not the time to worry about such things. Survival was her hope. She didn't know what she had done to deserve this. Other girls her age had done far worse and never got whipped.
The women in the crowd continued their excited chatter.
I love seeing Josh whip young virgins..gets my juices flowing.”
Especially when he gets to work on their tits..shame there's not much meat on this one.”
Yeah, but she can scream and look at the lips on her cunt.”
He'll enjoy working on that!...look he's about to start the next twenty.”
Start with her nipples Josh....make it a good one.”
That's exactly what Joshua did landing the tip of his whip on Janina's right nipple which began to swell and bleed. As the whip did its job Janina screamed herself hoarse and begged for water. Joshua offered her the contents of the chamber pot she had previously used. She spat at him. He wiped his face and stroked her pussy lips. “You really shouldn't have done that. Your cunt will pay the price.”

To be continued.

whipfront.jpg

Whipping is great , but my choice would be to be bound over a table or a settee arm and caned hard on my bum a thin cane that really stings . on a very lucky day and we are on our own my husband will do that for me and he always spanks me to tears, not that he want`s to but because i ask him to do it that way , a caning is no good unless it ends in tears . and when he releases me i just run to him , throw my arms around him and just cry on his shoulder, it`s a wonderful thing between two lovers, not every ones cup of tea but it`s my cup of tea. incidentally Jimmy dos`nt like to cane me until i cry , he is not an evil bastard he does it because i beg for it . and for me it takes away all the tension ,i feel contented afterwards, a red hot bum ,but it goes away after a while

in this way in the basement of our coffeeshop by our own mistress Melissa the Stoic

Punishment-slut-in-basement-coffeeshop.png
Our bard is singing on the tunes of your screams and your Jimmy is learning quick​

Whipping is great , but my choice would be to be bound over a table or a settee arm and caned hard on my bum a thin cane that really stings . on a very lucky day and we are on our own my husband will do that for me and he always spanks me to tears, not that he want`s to but because i ask him to do it that way , a caning is no good unless it ends in tears . and when he releases me i just run to him , throw my arms around him and just cry on his shoulder, it`s a wonderful thing between two lovers, not every ones cup of tea but it`s my cup of tea. incidentally Jimmy dos`nt like to cane me until i cry , he is not an evil bastard he does it because i beg for it . and for me it takes away all the tension ,i feel contented afterwards, a red hot bum ,but it goes away after a while

Dorothy Brown is a regular church goer at The Caning Service..see

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/church-of-the-naked-altar-girls.2732/

We don`t do it that way Admihoek, i`m on my tummy with my bum in the air, that way it`s a perfect target. or i just go over his knee for a spanking
indeed, it is even sometimes advised by me, as a marriage counselar

spanking.jpg

Dorothy seems determined to make me dripping wet as usual :p
and thus....................................

SpankingTails.jpg

Back to the story

Whipping Sunday
The Twelve Sinners..Part 5

Janina had received ten more lashes from behind on some of the most sensitive areas of her young body. Joshua inspected his work. Janina hung lifeless.
Is she dead Josh?”, asked Miranda. “Nahh!...just having a little kip while Josh gets her ready for her last ten.” “Will you finish with your trick shot?..you know it's our favourite.” enquired Miranda's friend. “Just wait and see, now let Joshua get on with his work!”
Joshua untied the girl and picked her up. Janina was completely dead to the world. “Come on you lazy bitches fetch me a table and some cold water.” Joshua told two nearby nuns deep in conversation. “We are not your lazy bitches and you had better not permanently ruin this fine piece of fresh meat Mr Joshua Williams.” The nuns however did as they were told and brought along cold water from the well and an old table. They had been in the order of S.O.H.O. (Sisters Of the Holy Organ) for many years and had been instructed by Sr Imelda to carry out all orders to the letter.
Joshua dumped Janina on the table which soon resembled a butchers block. “Wash the bitch down so I can see what I'm doing. Oh!..and I'll need two pussy rings, a pair of pliers and some thin cord..so move!!”
Janina regained consciousness briefly to see Joshua working between her legs. “Don't be shy my little virgin!..you haven't got anything old Joshua hasn't seen before.” Joshua used the pliers to secure the rings in place and then began to tie the cord. “We want everybody to see what this little virgin has between her legs now don't we my girl?” Janina passed out again. “Erect the whipping machine!” Joshua ordered. More cold water and Janina awoke to face the whipping machine, her final ten lashes between her legs and Joshua's trick shot.
To be continued.

Attachments

• fromfront.jpg
    fromfront.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 297
The princess likes it just as it is, women and all :)

Little Brampton’s Whipping Sundays

It was the school summer holidays again in Little Brampton and many a parent was driven to distraction by the antics of their wayward daughters. When it came to a firm hand the father was nowhere to be seen except probably down at The Hanged Witch. What to do about these lazy lumps was the only agenda item at the meeting of the Little Brampton W.I. In the past conscientious mothers had relied on Whipping Sundays to help keep their offspring in order but these days more such Sundays were needed. It was decided to lobby the local council with a request that in future any Sunday which fell between a Saturday and a Monday shall henceforth be classified as a possible Whipping Sunday and, provided the statutory forty eight hours notice was given then such event shall take place on the village green. The motion was discussed at the next council meeting and passed unanimously. With an eye on the council coffers it was also decided to charge a small entrance fee and to invite local whip masters and of course whip mistresses. They were a P.C. aware council after all.

The next Saturday night many Little Brampton mothers went to bed early with very self satisfied smiles. Their dirty little stop outs arrived home at the most ungodly hours and crashed out on their beds totally oblivious to the world and the nightmare to come.

Sunday morning and all the mothers were up at the pre agreed time of 7.00 a.m. Breakfast then upstairs to yank sleepy hungover daughters from their beds and march them down to the village green. Their protests fell on deaf ears. Didn’t they read the notice in the Town hall about the new rules regarding Changes To Frequency Of Whipping Sundays? No?,Well! That was their fault for not taking an interest in local politics wasn’t it?

By eight a.m. sixty plus mothers had arrived and registered at least one hundred teenage offspring for an official whipping. The whip mistress today was Mildred (The Merciless) who of course required a fee for her services. Paying spectators were allowed to offer their services for free but most parents opted to pay for a professional whipping. By 9.00 a.m. the roped off enclosures had been set up, Mildred had warmed up, the spectators were already a little tipsy on strong ale and the mothers were getting their daughters ready. They had all been allocated a time slot and having paid then they didn’t want to miss it.

In this pic kindly sent by Polly Perkins there’s Mrs Payne on the left talking to another parent and her daughters Claire and Alison strung up and in the middle of their punishment. Mildred is having a short break. Over to the right is Mrs Margaret Bennett and her two girls, Bethany and the younger one Ruth on the right. Let’s listen in to the conversation.

whipsun.jpg

Margaret. “Ruth!!..will you get a bloody move on girl. How long does it take to get your knickers off!? I’ll warrant you’d get a move on for your boyfriends!”

Ruth. “What boyfriends!...this slut of a sister steals them all.”

Bethany. “I do not! They are simply attracted to me rather than you because of my superior intellect. So there.”

Ruth. “So they are only interested in your great mind with its knowledge of Chaucer and Greek mythology! Free access to your tits and pussy has nothing to do with it then?”

Margaret. “Stop bickering girls and get naked. You are due up next, unless of course you’d like that fat slob from two doors away to give you a free whipping!”

Ruth. “Why am I being whipped anyway? What have I done?”

Margaret. “Well for starters after that Bonjela concert last week I heard you were a disgrace.”

To be continued

Back
Top Bottom