Whipping Videos Of Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nothing better than fitted white blouse and a tight black skirt!!! Of course she is quite the business woman! You should see the obscene amount she charges Tree for Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood.
Yes, at the moment, I've a great stock !:D

Attachments

• Naked-blonde-girl-at-the-sawmill-6.jpg
    Naked-blonde-girl-at-the-sawmill-6.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 384
In this thread, I dont want to show myself during a whip'sceances, but I can tell you that I practically practise the same kinds of whipping ...
I also wanted to please to my sisters who are dreaming about ....

So, enjoy ...
Dancing...;)

Like in a chair ...:D

Caution, Xhamster sometimes opens infected parasit pages (trojans)

Yes, but I've good protections ...;)
As long as those protections never extend to messaline's derrière.....her back.....her thighs......her breasts..... no, those must remain unprotected :devil:.

But, more seriously, no one knows what might be included in video files that people upload to sites. Like messa Pp takes many precautions both on line and off. But risks always remain :mad:.

Mmmmmmmm ! What could it be better than to be nude and submitted to the lash of the Single Tail ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
What could be better messaline? To Pp only one thing.....to be her Master.....to be the man wielding the single tail that marks her nude body :devil:.

Could this man in white be Pp ? And this nice blond girl ......... Messa ?:rolleyes:

"https://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=2900680"
The nice blond girl could indeed be messaline. There are some marks that suggest this is not the first time she has felt the whip's bit. she presents a most whippable derrière and holds herself unbound as she takes the whip on her arse and shoulders.

But could the man be Pp? Perhaps ..... though Pp does not (and never will) wear a white suit nor would He ever sit by and watch another ply the whip on an accepting woman's bottom for 9 minutes before taking control Himself :devil:.

Back
Top Bottom