Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
I forgot to mention that this is from the 1979 movie "The Humanoids" and is available in it's entirety on YouTube although not the greatest clarity, I believe it's from VHS originally. :)

Of course it's from VHS :D
Is it any good?

Some random peril
bug_love_by_wax_master_dbgiymg.pngbites_by_wax_master_dcw7xrl.jpg

and one for the men :D
63a7386ea2f6ae5924e4eeb2fbf4ba8c.jpg

I agree, breast bondage can look ugly - but these are not too bad.:greedy:

Thank you Cruxlover.

Is it ugliness or the aesthetics of pain what matters?

A short question that requires a lengthy answer to do it justice.
Aesthetics always matter, I suppose the question is, where do you see beauty? We will all have different answers.
I like nice body shapes, and for me breast bondage doesn't provide them. That doesn't take into account the relationship between the woman, her tormentor, and the pain passing between them as a gift given and received.

Some wild west peril

d84nchl-ccbf5563-7a4f-4ac9-bf95-8e24671c1f20.jpgd88fxg2-ccab54ea-3759-412c-81bc-b09cae7e821c.jpg

Thank you Cruxlover.

A short question that requires a lengthy answer to do it justice.
Aesthetics always matter, I suppose the question is, where do you see beauty? We will all have different answers.
I like nice body shapes, and for me breast bondage doesn't provide them. That doesn't take into account the relationship between the woman, her tormentor, and the pain passing between them as a gift given and received.

Some wild west peril

View attachment 742412View attachment 742411
For me it is the beauty of the female form on the cross, whether clothed or not, that matters. Thus I am not into excessive disfigurement or brutal flagellation. Possibly not very realistic on my part but entertaining (is that not why we are all here?)

Back
Top Bottom