Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_onk90iR6S31rx7eu1o1_500.jpg

Really love these - AlienArea is a wonderful artist who is also active on Da - However I think he is working with to different Anja's and for what it is worth, I like the the one in these pics the best .. :)

This would be the other Anja - I count it as a crucifixion, or close enough. They each have something to offer!

anja__012__by_alienarea-db0sivd.jpg anja__016__by_alienarea-db2n22k.jpg anja__017__by_alienarea-db2n2gq.jpg anja__018__by_alienarea-db2n7hv.jpg anja__019__by_alienarea-db2yk2f.jpg anja__020__by_alienarea-db3ow1k.jpg anja__021__by_alienarea-db3wla1.jpg

The interesting thing in the first two pics, she's still got a seriously useful knife
strapped to her thigh, yet she's holding her wrists voluntarily ready for bondage -
is she a willing victim?
"Cut! Idiots! She is captured and she still has her knife!? We do this shot again!":D

(btw I wonder what is the purpose of the 6 girls tied to a post? The white woman's scouts?)

She's not in peril - what harm could possibly come to her so safely caged up? :p
Oh, let me count the ways...

The mobility and maneuverability of her hands and arms are limited...

and she has so much exposed flesh...

oh, my, how a pair of Oral B toothbrushes, feathers, fingers and tongues could have such a joyous time playing over vast swathes of that exposed flesh, her hands and arms practically impotent to swat away these horribly tortuous invaders!

Back
Top Bottom