Witch Trials through time

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cruxton, Cruxtonia has been hanging witches and female criminals for a few decades. They started out a bit crudely with a stark gallows that was outside the edge of town but they had a style about them.

bra 41.jpg

Three wenches could be hanged at one time but the show was over far too quickly. I ask to interview the executioner but a man known only as Prosecutor Jollyrei accepts my invitation.

“I hear you have come from the new world in the east. What has brought you here” he asks.

“I was born in what you call the ‘new world’ so it isn’t so special to me. I came here to pick up a load of Oriental herbs called Madame Wu. I heard about your town’s operation and since I do hangings in the colonies I thought I would see how you did yours” I reply. “I have read about your hangings in the Crux Chronicles.”

Jollyrei says “The Chronicles are far too generous.”

He slides me a bottle of something that smells like my booze and says “Pour yourself a drink. Do you have a name?”

“I go by ‘Tree’. T. H. Tree” I reply.

He laughs and says “I have heard of you! You are the hangman for hire!”

“I get paid but it isn’t the kind of work you can place ads for” I reply.

“Bullshit, Tree” Jollyrei replies with a laugh. “Here in Cruxtonia we are paid to hang wenches from countries that find the practice beneath their ‘standards’ yet still want the bitches dead. You must put your morals aside and grab the opportunity! When I first became the prosecutor here we built a gallows outside town near… what was it, Eastwood or something like that… And strung the women up one at a time.”

He lit up what I believe is a Madame Wu and says “We had nooses you could hang a horse with.”

hang 263 g.jpg

“We figured out the nooses were too damn big and it would take an hour to choke the bitches to death. People got bored watching the wenches thrash from the nooses that long” Jollyrei explains. “They want satisfaction faster than that! We shrunk the diameter of the noose’s rope and most criminals die between a third to a half hour and still put on a good show for the crowd while they strangle.”

“I would like to see that” I note.

“You are in great fortune as tomorrow we have six wenches that are to be hanged on the old gallows” Jollyrei announces with smiling pride.

The next day arrives and it is a beautiful day for hanging the convicts. Though there are six women to be hanged there are only three nooses. There is a science behind this. The first woman is hanged at noon. She thrashes about for more than a quarter hour before the noose strangles her to death. The other five women get a gruesome preview of what awaits them.

The second woman is hanged at half past noon. She puts on a longer fight but succumbs to the noose almost a half hour later. At one o’clock the third woman is hoisted up. She begins her panicked fight the moment her feet leave the deck.
Hang 262 i.jpg

While she performs her dance of death the first woman is lowered to the deck and the noose is removed from her neck. With her wrists still bound behind her back her body is dumped into the wagon that will take her to the swine farm where she and the others will be used as pig food. At least some good comes from her life.

The fourth woman is brought to the empty noose. Her ample breasts heave as she breathes in scared deep breaths. When the noose is fixed around her neck there is no escape. At one thirty she will be hanged.

hang 262 J.jpg

The fifth woman is hanged at two o’clock and the sixth is hoisted up at 2:30. Even though she had seen five women hanged before she was raised the shock of hanging by her neck shows on her face. She puts up a fine dance before the noose takes her life.

Hang 262 l.jpg

I am impressed by the efficient production of the women’s executions.

Cruxton, Cruxtonia has been hanging witches and female criminals for a few decades. They started out a bit crudely with a stark gallows that was outside the edge of town but they had a style about them.

View attachment 800333

Three wenches could be hanged at one time but the show was over far too quickly. I ask to interview the executioner but a man known only as Prosecutor Jollyrei accepts my invitation.

“I hear you have come from the new world in the east. What has brought you here” he asks.

“I was born in what you call the ‘new world’ so it isn’t so special to me. I came here to pick up a load of Oriental herbs called Madame Wu. I heard about your town’s operation and since I do hangings in the colonies I thought I would see how you did yours” I reply. “I have read about your hangings in the Crux Chronicles.”

Jollyrei says “The Chronicles are far too generous.”

He slides me a bottle of something that smells like my booze and says “Pour yourself a drink. Do you have a name?”

“I go by ‘Tree’. T. H. Tree” I reply.

He laughs and says “I have heard of you! You are the hangman for hire!”

“I get paid but it isn’t the kind of work you can place ads for” I reply.

“Bullshit, Tree” Jollyrei replies with a laugh. “Here in Cruxtonia we are paid to hang wenches from countries that find the practice beneath their ‘standards’ yet still want the bitches dead. You must put your morals aside and grab the opportunity! When I first became the prosecutor here we built a gallows outside town near… what was it, Eastwood or something like that… And strung the women up one at a time.”

He lit up what I believe is a Madame Wu and says “We had nooses you could hang a horse with.”

View attachment 800337

“We figured out the nooses were too damn big and it would take an hour to choke the bitches to death. People got bored watching the wenches thrash from the nooses that long” Jollyrei explains. “They want satisfaction faster than that! We shrunk the diameter of the noose’s rope and most criminals die between a third to a half hour and still put on a good show for the crowd while they strangle.”

“I would like to see that” I note.

“You are in great fortune as tomorrow we have six wenches that are to be hanged on the old gallows” Jollyrei announces with smiling pride.

The next day arrives and it is a beautiful day for hanging the convicts. Though there are six women to be hanged there are only three nooses. There is a science behind this. The first woman is hanged at noon. She thrashes about for more than a quarter hour before the noose strangles her to death. The other five women get a gruesome preview of what awaits them.

The second woman is hanged at half past noon. She puts on a longer fight but succumbs to the noose almost a half hour later. At one o’clock the third woman is hoisted up. She begins her panicked fight the moment her feet leave the deck.
View attachment 800334

While she performs her dance of death the first woman is lowered to the deck and the noose is removed from her neck. With her wrists still bound behind her back her body is dumped into the wagon that will take her to the swine farm where she and the others will be used as pig food. At least some good comes from her life.

The fourth woman is brought to the empty noose. Her ample breasts heave as she breathes in scared deep breaths. When the noose is fixed around her neck there is no escape. At one thirty she will be hanged.

View attachment 800335

The fifth woman is hanged at two o’clock and the sixth is hoisted up at 2:30. Even though she had seen five women hanged before she was raised the shock of hanging by her neck shows on her face. She puts up a fine dance before the noose takes her life.

View attachment 800336

Witty dialogue! :popcorn:

hang 262 J.jpg

The one on the left looks a lot like me. How’d I get there? :confused:

I ask to interview the executioner but a man known only as Prosecutor Jollyrei accepts my invitation.
As if he needs to be known by more than that. ;)
But we won't make that mistake again. What a disaster! :rolleyes: :confused::eek::doh:
One does like a good review.

An entertaining chapter, Tree. Now, I wonder what T.H. Tree will want to do going forward.

This got thrown in here because it was almost a dare…

Archbishop Despard Wragg V is concerned about a woman from the new world that claims she is a professor. Since women at this time rarely receive education beyond sewing and cooking the archbishop’s concerns are not without grounds. I am talking to Prosecutor Jollyrei this evening and he asks me if I have ever heard of the ‘University of the Virgin Martyrs’ in the colonies. He explains that they even have women as professors.

I practically blow my drink through my nose and say “Do you really think any woman is smart enough to be a professor?”

He replies “Well, England has had queens.”

“That’s the luck of the seed. Were they taught to be queens” I ask. It is really a rhetorical question since neither Jollyrei nor I know the answer. I ask him the woman’s name and he tells me she is Barbara Moore from the northern territories. I huff “She could be Barbara Moore of King George’s court! If I were you I would arrest her, interrogate her, then hang her as soon as possible!”

Jollyrei explains “As prosecutor, I could do all that but if I skip the interrogation I can hang her this Saturday as English spy.”

It matters not to me. I have no jurisdiction here…

It turns out that Barbara Moore is not a professor for the yet to founded University of the Virgin Martyrs nor does she work for King George of England. Instead she is a young woman working undercover as reporter for the Crux Chronicle trying to expose the lucrative trade of executing women by hanging them naked in public before a paying crowd.

As it turns out Barbara is very good reporter but not so good at working undercover. She is in her room at the inn celebrating what she has learned.

caprice 039.jpg

Tomorrow she plans to leave Cruxtonia and deliver her article to the Crux Chronicle. Her plans change when the innkeeper unlocked the door and two hulking men enter her room. She stand and indignantly says “Leave immediately or I shall call the sheriff!”

caprice 050.jpg

“We are his deputies and you, Barbara Moore, are under arrest” one growls. Barbara protests as irons lock her wrists behind her back. She is marched naked the few kilometers to the Cruxton jail wearing only the cuffs binding her arms behind her. She suffers many lewd remarks as she is paraded to jail. On arrival the cuffs are removed and she is locked in a cell.

Prosecutor Jollyrei walks up to Barbara’s cell and says “They told me you damn good looking!”

“This is an outrage! I was arrested and marched naked here” Barbara snaps. “Who is in charge? I want to file a complaint!”

barb prison 163.jpg

“I am in charge” Jollyrei explains “and you be just as naked when you are hanged in the square this Saturday.”

What? You cannot hang me! I’ve done nothing wrong” Barbara exclaims.

“To the contrary, Miss Moore. My deputies searched your room and found you papers” Jollyrei scowls. “You are spy against Cruxtonia and will be hanged by your neck until you are dead. Enjoy your breathing while you still can.”

Jollyrei strolls off leaving Barbara alone in her cell.

caprice 010 G.jpg

‘My god, I have been caught’ Barbara thinks.

I practically blow my drink through my nose and say “Do you really think any woman is smart enough to be a professor?”

How insulting
:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

It turns out that Barbara Moore is not a professor for the yet to founded University of the Virgin Martyrs nor does she work for King George of England. Instead she is a young woman working undercover as reporter for the Crux Chronicle trying to expose the lucrative trade of executing women by hanging them naked in public before a paying crowd.

A sure Pulitzer Prize scoop if there ever was enough me ;)

As it turns out Barbara is very good reporter but not so good at working undercover. She is in her room at the inn celebrating what she has learned.

caprice 039.jpg

Here on CF I am rarely allowed to be undercover. I’m usually naked, except for when they allow me a little loin cloth ...but then again they nearly always take that away.

She stand and indignantly says “Leave immediately or I shall call the sheriff!”

caprice 050.jpg

Always a good idea to lead any complaint off with a big threat ;)

“This is an outrage! I was arrested and marched naked here” Barbara snaps. “Who is in charge? I want to file a complaint!”

barb prison 163.jpg

And to be very loud and appear indignant
;)

caprice 010 G.jpg

‘My god, I have been caught’ Barbara thinks.

Oh Shit! Now I’ve done it ... :confused:

I’m going to hang!!! :facepalm:

Well, that's hardly news now, is it.

She suffers many lewd remarks as she is paraded to jail.
We do a good line in lewd remarks here. Goes with all the naked hangings.

“You are spy against Cruxtonia and will be hanged by your neck until you are dead. Enjoy your breathing while you still can.”

Very dramatic, I thought. Now would be a good time for Barb's soliloquy. You know, while she's still breathing.

Barbara has only days left before she will be hanged in the Cruxton square. She reclines on the mat in her cell.

How did they find out what I was doing? I was very discrete!

-Barbara Moore

bra 12.jpg

What Barbara does not know that the owner of the Crux Chronicle has betrayed her! It turns out Mr. Madiosi was miffed that Barbara rejected his sexual advances. He knows Prosecutor Jollyrei quite well and tipped him off to Barbara’s activity. The provision was the Crux Chronicle would have exclusive press coverage of her hanging.

Saturday arrives and Barbara, with her wrists bound behind her back with a rough rope is marched the two kilometers to the gallows in the Cruxton square. Again, the abuse she receives is amazing but it will be nothing compared to her hanging.

I arrive at the gallows and the crowd enjoys watching the hangman fix the noose around my neck. I look at him and ask “Are you going to masturbate tonight after you watch me hang?”
barb hang 30.jpg

He laughs and says “I’ll have plenty of women offering themselves to me after they see you hanged!”

I stand alone on the gallows with a noose around my neck. I am bracketed by a pair of nooses on each side of me. I am just the warmup act to rev up the crowd.

-Barbara Moore

bra 92.jpg

Barbara’s perception of what is happening to her is quite accurate. She may be first to the gallows but there are four more woman that will be hanged with her. They are marched from the jail to the gallows wearing heavy irons around their necks and wrists.

bra 16.jpg

Such restraints are far too heavy and they are removed and ropes bind their crossed wrists behind their backs. One at a time the women are led to the waiting nooses where they will be hanged.

bra 70.jpg

Barbara Moore has no idea how she was discovered. She has not expected to be hanged for her fine work. But she is first on the gallows. Will she be the last to be hanged?

There are five of us on the gallows. Our wrists are tightly bound behind our backs and the nooses around our necks insures we are going nowhere but to be hanged. Prosecutor Jollyrei explains to the crowd below us that starting at noon one of us will be hanged and every half hour another will be hoisted to her death. He pauses and with an evil grin looks at me. He turns back to the crowd and tells them they will start with the women on the ends of the row. He takes another pause and says “The woman in the middle is the spy Barbara Moore. She will be the last to be hanged. Do stay around to see it. I am told she will suffer greatly before she perishes in the noose!”

hang 712.jpg

So that is plan! I will watch the four other women hanged before I am. What a crock of shit. I wonder why my pussy is so wet. During my research I have seen more than a few women hanged. The hangman is considered quite skilled at his job. Of all the hangings I have seen none of the women died in less than a quarter hour. All of them put up desperate dances trying to escape the noose as they gurgled struggling to breathe. None succeeded and all of them pissed as they passed away.

To my left the first woman is raised. Seconds after she is hoisted up she begins her struggle.

hang 1052.jpg

I have less than two hours before I am hanged! It takes her almost a half hour to die. At 12:30 the woman at the other end of the row is raised. She is fortunate. She dies in just over a quarter hour. She hangs still as her piss runs down her legs. Her suffering ends along with her life.

hang 1048.jpg

From the gallows I can see the clock tower. At one o’clock the woman to my left is raised. She gawks and thrashes about. At least I don’t have to listen to her crying and begging to be spared. She lasts more than twenty minutes. She would have been a good addition to my research. Unfortunately, in an hour I will be hanged. At least I will know what it feels like even if I will not be able to write about it!

At one thirty the woman to my right is hanged. She puts up one hell of fight. The hangman says to me “You are in the old styled noose. Do not expect to die as swift as the others have.”

Next to me the woman thrashes in the last minutes of her life.

hang 1051.jpg

She’s been struggling for more than twenty minutes. It is a horrible way to die. In less than ten minutes I will find out how horrible it is!

-Barbara Moore

How did they find out what I was doing? I was very discrete!

-Barbara Moore

bra 12.jpg

What Barbara does not know that the owner of the Crux Chronicle has betrayed her! It turns out Mr. Madiosi was miffed that Barbara rejected his sexual advances.

I’m always discrete and Madi is a perfect gentleman. FAKE NEWS :confused:

I arrive at the gallows and the crowd enjoys watching the hangman fix the noose around my neck. I look at him and ask “Are you going to masturbate tonight after you watch me hang?”
barb hang 30.jpg

Isn’t that what all guys do? :rolleyes:

I stand alone on the gallows with a noose around my neck. I am bracketed by a pair of nooses on each side of me. I am just the warmup act to rev up the crowd.

-Barbara Moore

bra 92.jpg

Warm up act??? Hey! I’m accustomed to being the headliner. Where do I lodge a Complaint? :mad:

bra 70.jpg

Barbara Moore has no idea how she was discovered. She has not expected to be hanged for her fine work. But she is first on the gallows. Will she be the last to be hanged?

read ahead to find out ;)

Prosecutor Jollyrei explains to the crowd below us that starting at noon one of us will be hanged and every half hour another will be hoisted to her death.
Because I'm organized like that. Why I have to explain these things, though, is a bit beyond me. I feel like a Bond villain. "No, Ms Barb, I expect you to hang, in just over half an hour."
:rolleyes: :facepalm:

So that is plan! I will watch the four other women hanged before I am.
Yup. This would be a fantastic time for you to use the secret gallows destroying laser disguised as a simple nail file, except that we stripped you naked and threw it away. You wouldn't have a trusty sidekick waiting to save you? Only you seem so excited to learn the plan. :rolleyes: :D

In less than ten minutes I will find out how horrible it is!
Good suspense, isn't it?

“The woman in the middle is the spy Barbara Moore. She will be the last to be hanged. Do stay around to see it. I am told she will suffer greatly before she perishes in the noose!”

hang 712.jpg

See, I am the main attraction after all ... so proud! :popcorn:

At one thirty the woman to my right is hanged. She puts up one hell of fight. The hangman says to me “You are in the old styled noose. Do not expect to die as swift as the others have.”

Old style???? Hey wait! I want a new style noose! Where do I complain and put in a request. :mad:

Next to me the woman thrashes in the last minutes of her life.

hang 1051.jpg

She’s been struggling for more than twenty minutes. It is a horrible way to die. In less than ten minutes I will find out how horrible it is!

Ten minute wait .... that's a laugh ... Tree can't type that fast! :peep:

Back
Top Bottom