Witch Trials through time

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is Saturday afternoon. Four women have been hanged. It is 1:50 and Prosecutor Jollyrei steps onto the gallows. In a loud voice he says “We have hanged five convicts. The fifth is Miss Barbara Moore. She was caught spying on Cruxtonia with the intent to defame our state. Instead, at two o’clock she will be hanged by her neck until she is dead. The hangman assures me her execution will be long and slow so I recommend you fill your spirits so you can view her hanging without interruption!”

I can see the clock on the tower. It is 1:59. I have a minute before I learn the truth of being hanged. When the minute hand moves to twelve they will hoist me up.

hang 1054.jpg

No, I did not pee… I just came! The hand moves and strong men pull the rope. My bare feet clear the platform and I feel the rope vibrate from the pulley above me. Damn, this hurts!

hang 1053.jpg

Barbara tries to call out ‘Stop this’ but only a gasp comes from her mouth. Her torment is added by a well-made noose made with rope that is a quarter inch thicker than the other four women have been hanged with. The thicker rope and the slow closing noose insures the spy Barbara Moore will take a long time to die. The crowd and the vendors seem to approve even if Barbara is less than pleased.

The clock tower only says Barbara Moore has been hanged for a quarter hour. The strain on her neck is from the weight of her body hanging below the noose. If you look closely the noose is not tight.

hang 1055.jpg

I can still breathe but it is difficult. The weight of my body presses the rope against my neck yet I can still get air. How long does this last?

-Barbara Moore

hang 1056.jpg

Barbara Moore has been hanged for thirty minutes. She seems not to be near dead yet. Of to a side Tree watches Barbara’s hanging with the French woman Messaline. He enjoys a drink while she partakes in a Madame Wu. He says “Barbara must have one hell of a neck. She could make three quarters of an hour up there.”
hang 1013.jpg

“Yes, but the noose is made from my Premium French Hanging Hemp” Messa notes. “If she dies in forty-five minutes the gods are showing mercy on her!”

In fact, the last twitch Barbara makes is at 2:56. It took almost an hour for the noose to kill the spy. She and the other four women will be left hanging from the gallows until six this evening. A photographer from the Crux Chronicle sets up his box camera and photographs the five bodies.
hang 1057.jpg

He notices Barbara’s face has darkened but her eyes remain open though they don’t move at all.

Barbara’s story will be the lead in the next issue. The Chronicle would leave out what Barbara was spying on and that her boss turned her in…

I can see the clock on the tower. It is 1:59. I have a minute before I learn the truth of being hanged. When the minute hand moves to twelve they will hoist me up.

hang 1054.jpg

You'd think in this day and age they'd have gone digital ... a clock tower and a clock with hands ... almost medieval :confused:

No, I did not pee… I just came! The hand moves and strong men pull the rope. My bare feet clear the platform and I feel the rope vibrate from the pulley above me. Damn, this hurts!

hang 1053.jpg

Can I help it if I am a squirter? :facepalm:

The clock tower only says Barbara Moore has been hanged for a quarter hour. The strain on her neck is from the weight of her body hanging below the noose. If you look closely the noose is not tight.

hang 1055.jpg

Whose looking closely at the noose? As best I can tell, all eyes appear to be on my tight little :rolleyes:

I can still breathe but it is difficult. The weight of my body presses the rope against my neck yet I can still get air. How long does this last?

-Barbara Moore

hang 1056.jpg

Oiiikkkkkkkk. Gasp. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Of to a side Tree watches Barbara’s hanging with the French woman Messaline. He enjoys a drink while she partakes in a Madame Wu. He says “Barbara must have one hell of a neck. She could make three quarters of an hour up there.”
hang 1013.jpg

I suppose you think you could do better, Messa? :devil:

A photographer from the Crux Chronicle sets up his box camera and photographs the five bodies.
hang 1057.jpg

He notices Barbara’s face has darkened but her eyes remain open though they don’t move at all.

Barbara’s story will be the lead in the next issue. The Chronicle would leave out what Barbara was spying on and that her boss turned her in…

Fake news! What ever happened to reporting the truth ... to reporting' all the news that's fit to print'? :doh:

You may recall Lady Katherine Summer reads the condemned prisoners’ convictions and announce the woman has been sentenced to hang by her neck until she is dead.

hang 779.jpg

It is a prestigious position to hold and Lady Katherine is quite proud of it. She is considered an important part of the moral fabric of Cruxtonia. But behind closed doors she is having a torrid affair with Miss Christine Wilson, a servant at the Cruxton Abbey.

les 26.jpg

They feel they are being discreet about their encounters, but the abbey seems to have ears and hidden eyes. As they are having sex the door crashes open and they are caught by the abbey’s security guards!

les 100.jpg

The two women are arrested. Christine Wilson has a small trial as she is considered a commoner.

court 239.jpg

She is convicted and sentenced to be hanged to death.

Lady Katherine Summer’s trial is more of spectacle. She brought in with her wrists in irons and shackles binding her ankles. The abbey guards describe in great detail what they had seen and within the hour Lady Katherine is condemned to be hanged by her neck next to her lover Christine Wilson. Barristers rip the clothing from Katherine’s body.

court 226.jpg

Soon Katherine Summer is marched naked to the Cruxton prison to await her execution.

court 229 g.jpg

You may recall Lady Katherine Summer reads the condemned prisoners’ convictions and announce the woman has been sentenced to hang by her neck until she is dead.

View attachment 802502

It is a prestigious position to hold and Lady Katherine is quite proud of it. She is considered an important part of the moral fabric of Cruxtonia. But behind closed doors she is having a torrid affair with Miss Christine Wilson, a servant at the Cruxton Abbey.

View attachment 802503

They feel they are being discreet about their encounters, but the abbey seems to have ears and hidden eyes. As they are having sex the door crashes open and they are caught by the abbey’s security guards!

View attachment 802504

The two women are arrested. Christine Wilson has a small trial as she is considered a commoner.

View attachment 802501

She is convicted and sentenced to be hanged to death.

Lady Katherine Summer’s trial is more of spectacle. She brought in with her wrists in irons and shackles binding her ankles. The abbey guards describe in great detail what they had seen and within the hour Lady Katherine is condemned to be hanged by her neck next to her lover Christine Wilson. Barristers rip the clothing from Katherine’s body.

View attachment 802499

Soon Katherine Summer is marched naked to the Cruxton prison to await her execution.

View attachment 802500
Dam that RacingRodent his camera's are everywhere:mad:

From her conviction the now former ‘Lady’ Katherine Summer waits naked in her cell for her hanging a week and a half away. Across from her Christine Wilson, equally bare, is incarcerated in her cell. Christine is surprisingly comfortable with the idea of being hanged. Many servants are hanged when they pass their prime. But the thought of being hanged with her lover has her quite aroused. She leans against the bars and says “Katherine, aren’t you excited we will be hanged together in the town square?”

prison 059.jpg

“I am not at all excited about being hanged! I was set up” Katherine exclaims. “They cannot hang a Lady of the court!”

“I hate to tell you they both can and will and you and I will die the same way; just two naked women hanging from the noose” Christine replies. “I wonder what it feels like choking to death as I dangle from the noose.”

“I really don’t want to talk about it” Katherine says. “They cannot hang me and not next to commoner like you!”

“I hate to tell you but one of the guards told me they have posted bills all over Cruxtonia announcing our hangings. And, by the way, you didn’t seem to think I was commoner when I made you cum” Christine says not even trying to hide the contempt in her voice.

“I am so screwed” Katherine groans.

prison 183.jpg

“Yes, you are” Christine replies with a purr in her voice…

A week before Katherine Summer and Christine Wilson will be hanged there are other convicts brought to the gallows to be hanged. They are hanged in half hour intervals. With one kicking her last the next in line waits to be hoisted up while watching her predecessor kick her last as she strangles hanging by her neck.
bra 78.jpg

As a guest of Prosecutor Wragg Lady Messaline is on the gallows to watch close the hanging of the condemned wenches. In the back of the prison wagon Katherine Summer watches with the crowd as the women are hanged.

prison 028.jpg

I’ve seen probably a hundred women hanged over the years that I announced their sentences. Each hanging is a bit different but the end result is always the same. The noose always wins. I have found the hangings strangely erotic and even as I face the same fate a week from today my loins are warm and wet as I watch the convicts die.

I wonder how I will feel next Saturday as I wait to hang…

-Katherine Summer

This Saturday there are nine convicts to be hanged.

brady bunch 3.jpg

There are only three nooses but taking down a dead convict and noosing up the next just adds to the show. It will be four in the afternoon when the last woman is hanged.

BRA 052.jpg

It was just in time as clouds gather. There will be an evening rain!

The week and a half pass too quickly for Katherine Summer and seemed to drag on for ever for Christine Wilson. Katherine dreaded the thought of being hanged before a crowd of commoners and worse yet the VIPs in the grandstands, many of who she would know and some she has considered friends.

Christine is excited she will be hanged with a lady of government. You see, it is rare a common woman is hanged with prestigious women. She cannot wait to go to the gallows!

It is Friday. Tomorrow Katherine and I are going to be taken to the gallows in the Cruxton Square where we be hanged by our necks until we are dead. I am somewhat afraid of what it will feel like being hanged and strangle to death. However, I take comfort in know Katherine and I will be hanged at the same time. I’m sure we will draw a big crowd!

I am excited that I will be hanged with my lover. Katherine doesn’t seem as thrilled.

prison 197 A.jpg

She seems a bit distraught!

-Christine Wilson

Katherine Summer is more than a bit distraught. Less than two weeks ago she was a privileged woman of Cruxtonia and a member of the court. Tomorrow she will be hanged naked side by side with the servant Christine before Cruxton civilians and VIPS just like a common criminal. She looks out her cell’s barred window where in the distance she can see the gallows structure tower above the square’s wall. Tomorrow she will hang from the structure until she is dead.

prison 205.jpg

Her distress is not helped when the owner of the Crux Chronicle comes to interview her.

“Tomorrow you will be hanged for your crime. How are you feeling” he asks.

I recognize Madiosi. We have ‘socialized’ together. By the bulge in his tunic I can tell he is all too excited about seeing me hanged tomorrow. I hiss “You and I have ‘been together’. What I did with that woman might be have been less than discreet but I don’t deserve to be hanged for having sex with her. Madiosi, you know the archbishop and the Lord Governor. Can’t you do something to get me out of this?”

“I’m afraid not. They have sold more tickets than they ever have before and my next edition is already sold out” Madiosi says. “Look at it on the positive side. You will be the most famous woman hanged in the square.”

I glare at him and ask “My being hanged will load your purses?”

prison 230.jpg

“No, you being hanged has already filled our purses” Madiosi gloats. “I look forward to watching you hang tomorrow.”

Madiosi walks away and Christine calls across the corridor “You seem a bitter about being hanged with me.”

prison 203.jpg

“I am bitter that they are hanging me for the coin they are collecting to hang me at all and in public in particular” Katherine growls.

“But they sell tickets for all the hangings and collect tights from the vendors selling spirits and food” Christine says with disbelief. “Why should you be any different?”

Katherine tells Christine to be quiet and doesn’t want to talk to her.

Katherine is just upset, I think. I look down at my legs.

prison 210 B.jpg

Tomorrow they will be searching for something to stand on while I hang from the noose. Damn, my pussy is oozing. I am about to come!

-Christine Wilson

I recognize Madiosi. We have ‘socialized’ together. By the bulge in his tunic I can tell he is all too excited about seeing me hanged tomorrow.
Madiosi - always the quite one. But still waters run deep :)
I look down at my legs.
Tomorrow they will be searching for something to stand on while I hang from the noose.
Wonderful written!

Saturday has arrived. Christine and Katherine will be the headline of the show but hanging only two women doesn’t fill the coffers the way the exhibition is run. Six other convicted women are sentenced to be hanged. To enhance the vendor sales the hangings don’t start until 1:30 in the afternoon. The crowd is somewhat drunk by then but are ready to see the hangings begin.

bra 36 c.jpg

While most are taken up by the women being hanged there was a large number that came to see Christine and Katherine being marched to the gallows. Both women are naked but for the ropes binding their wrists and the iron collars around their necks that are joined by a heavy chain.

messa and judith 001.jpg

Katherine is boiling in anger that she is to be hanged at all and worse next to the servant woman Christine. Christine struggles to walk as she is having orgasms as she wonders what it will be like being hanged naked with Katherine before the large crowd.

At four o’clock the last of the six convicts is raised. She puts up a long fight that lasts over almost a half hour. The three dead convicts are left hanged by their necks until five o’clock before being taken down. Their bodies are removed from the nooses and are tossed into the wagon on top of the three that preceded them.

Katherine and Christine are brought to the nooses and the ropes are pulled over their heads. Katherine gasps in fear as the noose is tightened around her neck.

bra 73.jpg

Christine says “Mine is a little loose. You are going to tighten it a bit, I hope.”

“Patience, Christine” Prosecutor Jollyrei says. “We want to see which one of you hangs longer alive.”

I come again as they tighten the noose closer to my neck. I whisper to Katherine “This is going to be great!”

She doesn’t answer. I don’t know why…

-Christine Wilson

While most are taken up by the women being hanged there was a large number that came to see Christine and Katherine being marched to the gallows. Both women are naked but for the ropes binding their wrists and the iron collars around their necks that are joined by a heavy chain.

messa and judith 001.jpg

Katherine is boiling in anger that she is to be hanged

I'm a lady of course I'm upset with this treatment.

Back
Top Bottom