Wtf And Oddities

Go to CruxDreams.com
Japan, some weird people, but often funny
View attachment 675148

One of those competitions where you have to guess which one is your girlfriend? I've seen shows where women have tried to do the same with a man's cock. Better not get it wrong!

Everytime I think I might be a bit to kinky to be normal, I find something like this:
View attachment 675280View attachment 675281View attachment 675282View attachment 675283View attachment 675284

That is the creepiest thing I've seen here for a long time. :confused::eek:
(apologies to any split tongue enthusiasts here)

It's a bit like the 'wheel-crucifixion' I invented for myself at the end of
'The Interrogation & Punishment Centre' story - I'm crucified on a large wheel
which can be spun to suit my Executioners' convenience and whims,
but not as high or as fast as that!

Scottish tower-houses always had the only entrance door on the first floor (2nd floor in US terms),
they were careful about who they let down the ladder for!

View attachment 677227
55 years ago, I was a big fan of Disney comic books. There was an issue staring Scrooge McDuck that I remember well. He learns that he has inherited the family castle in Scotland; He is a Laird! He has to pay some large amount of back taxes (maybe £5,000 back in 1963) before he can get the key. He takes Donald and his nephews to Scotland and meets a solicitor in Edinburgh and pays the money to get the key. They are given directions and drive out to the castle. It is awesome! Something like this:
uhivqblz.jpg
They go to the door, but are told they are at the wrong place. The McDuck castle is down the road. Next there is this:
istock-98731583.jpg
Oh, sorry, mistake – that’s in Wisconsin!

So they get to the McDuck Castle and its like this:
JD86317.jpg
only half the size and in worse shape. Scrooge complains to the solicitor that it isn’t really a castle. But he replies that every Scot thinks his house is a castle!

Craigievar, Craignethan, and Gylen on Kerrera
(okay, I cheated, Craignethan was the only one I vaguely recognised)
Another sad dose of reality here on CF. Eulalia doesn't know every Scottish Castle on sight! What is the world coming to? Has Brexit already happened?

Back
Top Bottom