Yeah. Right.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Julia,I think that fantasie is the way to keep only your likes without the inconveniece and incongruity of reality... I like to make love on a hot sandy beach... but in reality it's almost too hot, too sandy too much onlookers... So it's offently in my mind when I make love between sheets... It's the same for me with crucifixion.
kind regards

Julia, I mean inconvenience (forgot a "n") ...sorry
You can edit your own posts if you see you've made a mistake - just click on 'edit' and make and save the change.

But having your niece around when making love on the sand would be an inconveniece! :D

Julia,I think that fantasie is the way to keep only your likes without the inconveniece and incongruity of reality... I like to make love on a hot sandy beach... but in reality it's almost too hot, too sandy too much onlookers... So it's offently in my mind when I make love between sheets... It's the same for me with crucifixion.
kind regards
A good point you are making there.
For reasons that still are "escaping me", many seem to fail understanding the difference between reality and fantasy, and what this means for "bringing any part of our dreams to reality".

It should be obvious to anyone, that the fantasy is wiping away the inconvenience, the dirt, the un-exciting and is over-inflating the exciting part.
(Real) Reality would be completely different.
I seriously doubt there would be any arousal in a real crucifixion (real in terms of death sentence). It's our fantasy!
And this fantasy permits to experience arousal in a play crux scene IF the setting is right!

What does it take for the setting to be right?
- It has to fuel our fantasy, so our mind is creating excitement, ideally the crucifex is actively helping to spin up the reel of the victims "mind cinema". So key here is to know the fantasy and to know what part of it can be replicated in an ejoyable play scene and what not!
- It has to be sufficiently controled in order for the "victim" to be able to relax and let it happen, without worrying all the time (too much), but being able to open for the fantasy...
- Any inconvenience, also pain, has to be within the limits that are possible without killing excitement. Some pain that is related to the fantasy, like for example the whip, will actually be able to fuel excitement (again if done right only), other pain, like for example a cramp, would be a complete turn-off.

The simple example with the sand beach is a good one:
- You need to know about the sand and act accordingly, or "friction" may get a bit beyond what is good... ;)
- If you mind too much about onlookers, you either have to spend a lot of time to find a hidden spot or forget about it. However, others may be turned on just by the thrill that "somebody might see".
- If the sun is too hot, an evening might be the better time slot...

Having said so: Doing it on the beach is fine, but dreaming of it "between sheets" still is not wrong ;)

Super Eulelia, and thanks for the hint.
Fantasmo exposed the point of vieuw exactly how I see it !

Having said so: Doing it on the beach is fine, but dreaming of it "between sheets" still is not wrong ;)
Actually, specially true for crux fantasies as well. Imagine laying on your back, with your lover holding your arms spread out and saying "now I am going to nail you..." while penetrating you ;)
This already may be enough for some to greatly fuel a crux fantasy ;)

(It doesn't always take a dungeon ;) )

You can edit your own posts if you see you've made a mistake - just click on 'edit' and make and save the change.

But having your niece around when making love on the sand would be an inconveniece! :D
leuke taal dat engels (nice tongue that English);)

kind regards
Ducans, you're certainly right.
And what would we be without our fantasies? And without our ability to make a distinction between fantasy and reality?
Awful thought!
So I surely agree with you.

Assuming that you referred to my words about unfortunate Yehohanan's heel bone
I'd just like to add that a sudden and surprising confrontation with such a sad piece
is not an optimal moment for the own mind cinema, surely not :(,
whereas sandy beaches are always pleasing the heart :).
And if necessary (;))... sometimes there are even dunes ...

Kind regards,
Julia

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 92
  • birds.jpg
    birds.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom