Yupar's Passion - Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
and so we begin . . .
the prologue, part 1

I have seen crucifixions before, of course. Not many, I don't like the crowds that they normally attract, but I go sometimes to see men struggling for life, pinned naked on the wood, a simple thrill for me and a nice change in a life normally dominated by men.

This one was different. A woman, a trouble maker, was to be executed that day. A great many people turned out for the spectacle. It is not often that we see a woman crucified, at least not one as beautiful and dignified as this one, and so I made sure I was there by the road as she walked by.

The crowd was in a cruel mood. They mocked her; they abused her with words and actions. The young woman looked worn down and brutalized, but her dignity and strength of character shone through, young though she was. I was captivated; my heart went out to her at once. Maybe she was the one we had been promised? Maybe she was the one to save us from the foreigners? I had no interest in abusing her, I wanted to cradle her in my arms and comfort her. I wanted to reach out and wipe the blood from her beautiful limbs, stroke her tangled dirty hair. My hand reached out to her, longing to touch, but I was knocked off balance by the shifting crowd, and lost my place in the front. The condemned girl passed by, on her final journey.

I see that woman still, in my dreams . . .
I hv done raw pdf for intro parts. This one really nice in there :)

and so we begin . . .
the prologue, part 1

I have seen crucifixions before, of course. Not many, I don't like the crowds that they normally attract, but I go sometimes to see men struggling for life, pinned naked on the wood, a simple thrill for me and a nice change in a life normally dominated by men.

This one was different. A woman, a trouble maker, was to be executed that day. A great many people turned out for the spectacle. It is not often that we see a woman crucified, at least not one as beautiful and dignified as this one, and so I made sure I was there by the road as she walked by.

The crowd was in a cruel mood. They mocked her; they abused her with words and actions. The young woman looked worn down and brutalized, but her dignity and strength of character shone through, young though she was. I was captivated; my heart went out to her at once. Maybe she was the one we had been promised? Maybe she was the one to save us from the foreigners? I had no interest in abusing her, I wanted to cradle her in my arms and comfort her. I wanted to reach out and wipe the blood from her beautiful limbs, stroke her tangled dirty hair. My hand reached out to her, longing to touch, but I was knocked off balance by the shifting crowd, and lost my place in the front. The condemned girl passed by, on her final journey.

I see that woman still, in my dreams . . .

Off to a very promising start Yu.....love the first illustration...she looks to sweet and pretty to be troublemaker....easy to see how a heart could go out to her as she passes by on her final journey.

We hope! Otherwise, you will be ,with Yupar, Phlebas and RR, nailed naked to a cross in front of all the CruxForum !!!:D
????
And the down side is ?????????? :)

I and RR started a role play of my fantasy based on Tyra's day of agony at 20Nov2013. We just did few lines a bit each time. But after long journey, we were writing a long story wzout knowing. That is very dtls than original n finally different from it. Then I decided to create this project. I planned to make illustrations by help of Ascanio. But wz own his personal reason, he is now away frm forum. By supporting of my partner RR, I tried to create by my own. Then I requested some helps frm Phlebas to make my story more colourful, he gave it.
Finally, My bestie Little Siss, edited and polished excellently our project becomes better :)
Thank all the ppls involved n helped me in this story even I cant mention all of them in here.

Hope all our beloved crux member enjoy this story !!
All I can tell is... same old story line but it is different n wz illustration for ur easy imagination :)
View attachment 126218
View attachment 126219
Hot pix. Really like them.

OK, prologue, Part 2

ph251.jpg

Yes, I was there. They were crucifying three that day, one the woman they called a messiah, but she can't have been, can she. The two men were hers as well, one her brother and one her lover, so they say. They were both her lover that day, I can tell you! She had been a beauty, though the Romans had been rough with her. When they stripped her, we all got a good look. Then that brother got to work between her legs, filthy devil! What I would have given to be in his sandals, at least for that moment. Then they tied him to a cross. It was not her turn yet! The other, called Malachi, was already nailed. The woman took his big cock in her mouth and gave him a good seeing to; he sang a song that day and danced as she played a tune on his pipe. I half wondered if the Romans would offer her round to the crowd next, I was more than ready by then, but sadly no. They threw her down and nailed her, not that way, the other way, with hammers! You should have seen that lovely body squirm as she was forced to embrace the wood. Up she went, to join the others, a slender figure between the two men, to join their dance of death. I stayed for a few hours, before my wife found me.

I see that woman still, in my dreams.

OK, prologue, Part 2

Yes, I was there. They were crucifying three that day, one the woman they called a messiah, but she can't have been, can she. The two men were hers as well, one her brother and one her lover, so they say. They were both her lover that day, I can tell you! She had been a beauty, though the Romans had been rough with her. When they stripped her, we all got a good look. Then that brother got to work between her legs, filthy devil! What I would have given to be in his sandals, at least for that moment. Then they tied him to a cross. It was not her turn yet! The other, called Malachi, was already nailed. The woman took his big cock in her mouth and gave him a good seeing to; he sang a song that day and danced as she played a tune on his pipe. I half wondered if the Romans would offer her round to the crowd next, I was more than ready by then, but sadly no. They threw her down and nailed her, not that way, the other way, with hammers! You should have seen that lovely body squirm as she was forced to embrace the wood. Up she went, to join the others, a slender figure between the two men, to join their dance of death. I stayed for a few hours, before my wife found me.

I see that woman still, in my dreams.
and you curse your wife............................I'm pretty sure

We hope! Otherwise, you will be ,with Yupar, Phlebas and RR, nailed naked to a cross in front of all the CruxForum !!!:D
Then I will ask u to make special torture to Siss n me while we r on crosses;)
blonde_brunette_danejones_fingering_lesbians_nipple_pierced+navel_pussy+lick_small+tits_tits_16.jpg

If Siss's words true, we will make fun of yours as reward ;)
10171.jpg

Last edited:
Yupar asked me to post this PDF of the Intro to her story.

She had asked me before if I would want to make some kind of dedication.
Instead, I would just like to say that she is a good friend, so smart and funny and generous!
If it were not for CF, I would have never gotten to know so many wonderful friends all over the world.
This site isn't just a place to read and post stories and pictures, it crosses time zones and worlds and bring together people that without it would not be as rich as they are today.

So! Here is the PDF Bestie!
Thank You!
:bdsm-heart:

Attachments

• Intro.pdf
    587.2 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

Instead, I would just like to say that she is a good friend, so smart and funny and generous!
If it were not for CF, I would have never gotten to know so many wonderful friends all over the world.
This site isn't just a place to read and post stories and pictures, it crosses time zones and worlds and bring together people that without it would not be as rich as they are today.

Thank You!

Nicely said Siss....and the parts about wonderful friends all over the world is so true!

Thank You!
Nicely said Siss....and the parts about wonderful friends all over the world is so true!

agree.......................more is not needed I think

Thank You!
agree.......................more is not needed I think
Agree too! CF makes my world more delightful n Frds frm here, really good for me :)

For me, Siss is my charm in here. She give me warm helps every time I need since I arrived here. She the first one who attracted me to keep on this site.
Thanks a lot wz *****
Love you my bestie !

------------------------------
The story will begin soon once I meet RR ;)

Last edited:
Episode 1 - Arrested

At the midnight, Yupar silently approached a tent, grabbed her boyfriend from behind and said softly:
“My dear Judas, Why have you sent for me on this hot summer night?"

"Roman pigs are everywhere searching for me, I dare to come here only because I love you and this is our secret place."

“I’m so tired, kiss me my dear”

Judas’s head was a conflicting whirl of emotions but there was one thing he could do. He turned and kissed her gently then more forcefully on the lips building slowly until at last they released.

"It is safe, the Romans won't come here, we can be together," He promised.

She gradually laid her fingers on his strong chest muscles while his left arm was wrapping her waist and another hand was slipping through her belt rope and entering her lower garment. Then grasping and rubbing her ass.

flamming my desire.jpg

"Oh no Judas, you are flaming my desires again, we're just teens but we have burgeoning duties ahead...we should stop this time...Arr ...Noooo," her words stopped as his fingers explored her pubic hairs and invaded her cunt.
She slipped her upper robe to waist and holding him tight against her full breasted chest murmured,

"Oh no...You make me nervous, my naughty baby. Come on, now! Suck your little mum's tits till she gets wet."

Judas eagerly obliged, he thought that this time Yupar might be willing to give up more than she intended. Even as his mouth licked and kissed the hard ripeness of newly budded breasts and his hands delved and explored even more eagerly her lower lips. But it seemed he was keeping an ear out for something, some sound. Simply wise caution surely and no expectation other than the fulfillment of his desires. He pushed her back and lifts aside his own robe and as she grabbed at the hardness issuing forth from his loins. He leaned over Yupar and distracting her with kisses while pushing his manhood into her womanhood. Yet as passions arose, the alert listening continued.

Yupar moaned, "Arr...Oh, no…Judas. Arrr...it's great…slowly please, slowly my dear…arrhaa...I can feel it...push little more, a bit...ok…ok...go ahead…keep going...I love you."

Cum for me.jpg

"That is it my darling, move your body just so, oh I can feel you so tight, so precious, oh I am about to spend, cum for me my darling," Judas caressed and kissed Yupar as he thrust into her in deep gentle strokes.
Her lust was so strong now. She forgot the world and dangers of the situation she was in under Roman rule. The only thing she could think now was the sensation of his penis rubbing and popping in and out inside her vagina reaming its walls. She asked,

"Do me harder baby ...push more...oh...good...really good. Do we need to change a position?"

"Let me lick your cock before we change position, don’t worry, I will not make you cum. It's not time yet. Just wish your thing to be harder,” she said as began.
Just wish your thing to be harder.jpg

Judas was happy to let Yupar take charge at this moment. Both his body and his mind were in full agreement that she would not be going anywhere but for different reasons.

At first his nervous listening for the sound of approaching feet distracted him and Yupar was perplexed that his thing seemed so unresponsive but then she adopted a steady bobbing motion, taking his full length in her mouth and throat. She was feeding Judas' ego rather than his need for sensation. With that he became fully engaged and fully engorged.

"Now my love, let us ride together, me in your lap so I can look you right in the yes," Yupar giggled and Judas was more than happy to comply.

Last edited:
Yupar settled herself in doggy position by letting her hips up in the air and her cunts fully exposed for Judas to fuck her again. He twisted and played with her already erect and hard nipples and then, his cock once again, invaded her wet vagina.

She moaned in pleasure, "Oh no, my Goddess...I love it...I love ...oooh...slowly Judas...ohooo...arr...It’s great. Can you hold my legs...to go deeper...please Judd...Arrhrr?"

Yupar was in a wild mood this night, bucking and writhing against him like an animal, like a woman possessed but she felt so good. She cried out to the Goddess again and again and Judas found himself harder and deeper inside her than he had ever been with any woman. It was almost enough to make a man forget the Romans.

"You are a fantasy made flesh, you are beauty, truth, you are magnificent," Judas told Yupar as he gripped her tight and thrust hard.

Doggy.jpg

Yupar could barely concentrate on what he saying. He was gripping her thighs and his hard invasions sometime hit her cervix. She worked with her thighs as he thrust and pumped inside her, all she knew now is the sexual pleasure building inside her loin. Her legs were now up in the air and hanging around his shoulder. As her juices gushed again and again inside her vagina, she was bubbling and moaning in incomprehensible words.

Judas’s cock was still strong and thrusting even harder. But her time of floating and shuddering in pleasure wouldn’t last. Romans soldiers suddenly stormed their tent. She jumped up and shouted, “Roman!!! Judas!!! WHY? No… “

But he didn’t stop thrusting and pinning her arms.

“Oh no Judas…let me go….please Judas… they have found us!” she desperately screamed.

But he looked like he was still sinking in pleasure, but she couldn’t understand why, he just continued humping her. She struggled and writhed like a wild horse, as she was surely known to the Roman pigs that are watching them. But all her efforts were worthless, as he continued humping wildly.

She gave a panicked cry,” “Judas, stop doing this…Judd…no, we didn’t come here to give a sex show to those Roman bastards.”

After a moment, he changed in his breathing and a quickening of his rhythm as she bucked and wriggled on the end of his stroke. As he pulled out his cock, his semen burst as Yupar felt the warmth on her ass. Then he grasped her hair, kissed her on her forehead and said, “I’m sorry Yupar, I am sorry.., but you are really a good girl.”

The sweet smells of fresh sex were overlaid now with the stink of iron and the grease used to keep that iron from rusting. The Romans with their horrible pork stink are filling up the tent and yet Judas was casual as he stands and reassembled his robes.

"I told you I could get her away from her crowd of followers, told you I could make it so you could arrest her without a riot," Judas said in his piss poor Greek to the Roman Centurion, a man who would barely deign to even look at a Jew under normal circumstances.

"You seemed to enjoy fucking her," sneered the officer. A frustrated equates, forced to take this lower path to glory rather than the prefecture of an entire regiment. The civil wars had been good times for men of his class, as long as you picked the right side. Now there was only one side, that of the Caesars but they had not nearly the need for so many troops or men of birth to command them.

"I'll enjoy counting my money even more, thirty drachmas I was promised, a cheap price to stop a revolution," Judas laughed, the Roman felt the man was cheaper than he knew, the authorities would have paid him gold Quinarius maybe even Arueas if he had the notion to ask for it.

"Take your money and get out scum," The Centurion snapped, handing over the fat purse.

"Hey Judas where are you going, don't leave me!" Yupar called out in confused despair as she was seized by thuggish soldiers.

"Did he betray her just for money, only thirty pieces of silver?” That thought made a crazy whirl of emotions go off in Yupar’s mind and now she had to blame only herself for her sexual lust. Complete horror and disgrace were clearly apparent on her face while she was shakily covering her modesty. A rebel queen was captured during her battle of sex on her lover's bed. This news would be funny and pleasant for the Roman Emperor. They would laugh at her as a teen Jewish girl who thought herself more than she is. In actuality, she shouldn't be a leader, and she was just a normal promiscuous wench. Now she realized that, but everything was too late for this Jewish Queen. After she hardly got her clothes on her back, manacles were fitted to her wrists. Her thoughts were ended and she returned to the real world again with struggles and squeals. But all her efforts were useless and after two soldiers fixed her bare legs with ankle-irons, she was a captive of Rome, who trembled in fear and shame.

Back
Top Bottom