Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey, everybody....new episode of 1834 is coming soon. Will our two heroine's survive their brutal day of toil in the prison mill? Of course, they will:rolleyes:. But not without enduring the brutality of the guards, and earning enough demerits to make the coming night a horror of misery and suffering:eek:. Stay tuned;).

I suspect that they will not fulfill their production quotas! Lazy workers deserves to be punished severly, otherwise the economy will never recover! Make the sound of the whip the incentive for these women!

CEO, the prison milling company

Whip.png

I suspect that they will not fulfill their production quotas! Lazy workers deserves to be punished severly, otherwise the economy will never recover! Make the sound of the whip the incentive for these women!

CEO, the prison milling company

View attachment 102254

Not too far off xso, but you will just have to wait and see.

Siss, you are so trend-sensitive, and ahead of your times!!!! Read that we must replace meat etc with insects in order to save the environment!

Roast those insects and enjoy your meal! Teach also your co-prisoner to be delighted over this opportunity!

View attachment 102711

The tasting platter is more ... main course than a chip/crisp and drip ... Oh! The game's on thing!!!

Oooops!
Does L'ilSiss need to bathe???

t

:spank:

Never a problem, Tree!

woodelfnude.jpg ;)

Last edited:
How do I missed all;)
Hv to look after all again when I get times :D
Anyway Barb, ur pics are great as usual :)
what kind of punishments will our girls be facing after their harrowing and demerit-filled day at the camp mill?

View attachment 102760 Watch for episode 4 of "1834"....coming here soon!

what kind of punishments will our girls be facing after their harrowing and demerit-filled day at the camp mill?

Hm.....knowing the lazy girls poor production statistics, the punishment indicated in the pic is much to soft! (Looks more like wishful thinking from the prisoners!)

I will recommend the rack (naked ofc) + 20 lashes + tied to a cross for one hour+ gang rape as corrective action!

Then they will learn to respect production goals!

The prison manager

rack.jpg

That could actually be used as a solar clock. Just put a magnifying glass in the middle and the tone of the moans of pain will tell you what time it is. with a high pitched yell of agony indicating certain hours

That could actually be used as a solar clock. Just put a magnifying glass in the middle and the tone of the moans of pain will tell you what time it is. with a high pitched yell of agony indicating certain hours

That is so diabolical!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom