Go to CruxDreams.com
Do I ever do anything that doesn't end in failure? Ouch! These guys play rough! Next thing I know I will be strung up so they can take turns snapping pictures of one another with their trophy. :confused:
You could be that lucky... but I doubt it. Tree is traveling to western Oklahoma to find out about this escape. Keep running, Barb...

The best strategy fails if one ignores basic principles of tactics!

Although if the enemy is ordered to shoot only when they see the white of the girl's eyes, it could pay off to divert their attention to other body parts.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... that's classified! :mad:

Tree has arrived at the reproduction farm in Hooker, Oklahoma that his company runs. He finds the facility makes the Tree estate seem luxurious. Instead of being alarmed by what he sees Tree has the guards doubled and orders captured interns to randomly be punished before the other interns to make a point. Some who took flight were buried neck deep in the discharge from the interns’ latrine for a day or two.
bury 015.jpg
Others that participated in the escape that were team leaders would be hanged before their team. It is a gruesome event where the women would later be spit-roasted and served to their captors as dinner.
hang 573.jpg
But Tree is not satisfied. He is meeting with Judge Admi on the deck of his quarters. They enjoy drinks and side entertainment while discussing the fate of the still missing Heather and Barbara.
tree house at night.jpg
Tree wants the women crucified when they are captured but the judge says they can only be hanged by their necks. He comforts Tree saying he is sure Tree can make it an epic event. But where are these two?
We are relaxing in the brush of the outlands. We are pretty sure the women we were to meet have either been caught or chased off. Realistically we have a snowflake’s chance in hell of escaping. We decide the only option we have is to turn ourselves in but that can wait until the morning. Tonight we will enjoy what well could be our final night of freedom. Heather lies back in the grass and asks “What do you think they will do to us, Barb?”
les 026.jpg
I can only guess that our necks will be a bit longer.
hang 570 B.jpg
I don’t mention this to Heather. We have a splendid night. In the morning we walk hand-in-hand back to the camp. Was that a camera I heard?
les 057.jpg
I don’t see it but I am sure it is there…

-Barbara Moore

Tree

This is a tough story to write. Tree really wants to crucify these bitches yet Admi is demanding Tree lives up to his contract. Tree is one hell of a fine lawyer but sees little ways around the the fair and just judge's decree... life can be hell...

Tree wants the women crucified

Hummmmmm .... what else is new? :rolleyes:

Realistically we have a snowflake’s chance in hell of escaping

I guess that would mean a slim chance? :confused:

I can only guess that our necks will be a bit longer.

Are the hoods really necessary? How about some clothing instead? :)

Was that a camera I heard?

Damn it RR .... if you point that thing at me from that angle, you'll be very sorry! :mad:

She has a sixth sense for these things! :rolleyes:

If my other five senses were as good, I might not be in so much trouble all the time ... :p

Tree is one hell of a fine lawyer

That's a joke, right? ;)

In the morning we walk hand-in-hand back to the camp.
I have a bad feeling about this...
I hope Barb and Heather will do a further risk assessment before they cover much more ground in this direction. :eek:

The next morning afternoon… (let’s be real here)

I didn’t know the farm had anything this nice inside the fences. I also didn’t know Tree would be here. I have a cause with PETS but I am also well-grounded in reality. I am stark naked, have no idea where the hell Hooker, Oklahoma (if it exists) might be, and have no hope I am leaving this camp alive.

I slump back in the chair and pick up the glass of wine and look over at Tree. Wishfully I ask “Do we meet in peace?”

“We meet peacefully” Tree says as he lights his Marlboro.

“Those things will kill you” I say.

“Not before you hang, Barb.”

He is a bastard but an honest one.

madame wu 19 b.jpg

“How soon” I ask. I’m in no hurry but am more than a bit curious.

“I’ve got no damn clue. Some guy named Goldman is suing the Crux Chronicle to block their sole coverage rights while some weasel named Sharp Spike is…”

“His name is ‘Spike Sharp’” I interrupt.

“Whatever… This Sharp guy is suing to open your execution to all media so everything is tied up in court.”

“I don’t suppose anyone is suing to save my neck from the noose” I note.

“I haven’t heard of that happening” Tree replies. “Of course PETS went back under cover when the escape was foiled so you shouldn’t expect any help there.”

“So I am going to hang. You just don’t know when” I sigh. “I suppose you are going to do me.”

“You only get to do it once, Barb. You want it done right” he says.

“How long does it take before… before I…”

“You’ll be praying to die long before you do…”

-Barb

Tree

Back
Top Bottom