Go to CruxDreams.com
I slump back in the chair and pick up the glass of wine and look over at Tree. Wishfully I ask “Do we meet in peace?”

“We meet peacefully” Tree says as he lights his Marlboro.

madame wu 19 b.jpg That's TreeHouse code for he wants a piece. ;)

“I’ve got no damn clue. Some guy named Goldman is suing the Crux Chronicle to block their sole coverage rights while some weasel named Sharp Spike is…”

No surprise there. Might have known ... :rolleyes:

“I don’t suppose anyone is suing to save my neck from the noose” I note.

I am prone to wishful thinking at times ... :oops:

“So I am going to hang. You just don’t know when” I sigh. “I suppose you are going to do me.”

x-art_caprice_sexy_in_the_city-15-sml.jpg I meant hang me ... not this!!!!! :mad:

“You’ll be praying to die long before you do…”

hangingatitsbest.jpgFor once, I believe the guy .... what a thing to say!

View attachment 560556That's TreeHouse code for he wants a piece. ;)

No surprise there. Might have known ... :rolleyes:

I am prone to wishful thinking at times ... :oops:

View attachment 560557I meant hang me ... not this!!!!! :mad:

View attachment 560558For once, I believe the guy .... what a thing to say!
The rope has less morals than Tree and your neck more strength than you may have hoped...

Enjoy the ride but first we must look in on...

1 indianhead640x480.jpg

Due to technical difficulties we are off the air. Please stand by...

But even in the U.S. lawsuits come to an end. Miss Moore has been ‘treated’ to the company of Tree for the past days. Tree thinks he has been most generous with his kindness while Moore thinks being buried in shit would have been more merciful.

Hanging Day arrives (you knew it would) and PETS agents are hanged one after another.
hang 506.jpg
It matters not. The last hanging before the lunch will be that of Barbara’s lover Heather. She maintains an outer sense of composure as the noose is fixed around her neck even mentioning that the rope is rougher than she expected.
bra 39.jpg
As the charges against her are read to the crowd Heather stands silent. Only she and the hangman is aware she has purged her bladder and bowels on the soiled deck of the gallows.
brampton 038.jpg
But Heather’s time has come. With the flip of a lever a weight is released and she is hoisted from the deck by the rope around her neck! At first she hangs limp from the noose but that does not last. As the rope tightens around her throat panic joins with pain and she begins her last dance.
brampton 040.jpg
Her hair falls free from its simple binding and swirls as she desperately tries to escape the closing noose. Everyone- except perhaps Heather- seemed to enjoy the dance that lasted almost a quarter hour. Her body purges one last time though Heather is too far gone to notice.
brampton 043.jpg
They leave her hanged for an hour and a half before taking her down. The rope is pulled open and removed from her bruised and crushed neck. Her hands are left bound. They need to be when she spit roasted.
bra 79.jpg
The noose is ready for the rebel leader of the escape… Ms. Barbara Moore!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom