3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you Gerd. Would love text that would make it more interesting. Are there images that were not posted ?. Just curious as I will collect as much as possible.
..the complete story has more than 100 images, but i cannot post this all here, because some of them are to gory. But i will post many examples of the finished story here.

..the complete story has more than 100 images, but i cannot post this all here, because some of them are to gory. But i will post many examples of the finished story here.
Just curious would Subscribe star let you post all ? Or Fanbox ?.....I would also compensate you for any trouble if I could only see all the pics from orcs. Please let me know....I also have a wickr account..

Just curious would Subscribe star let you post all ? Or Fanbox ?.....I would also compensate you for any trouble if I could only see all the pics from orcs. Please let me know....I also have a wickr account.
Will you post somewhere else ?.....How can we see them ?.....
I plan to post at deviantart as premium gallery (1 or 2 Euro) . Maybe fanbox or subscribe star adult, but i wait since 4 weeks for verification of my profile and nothing happens. At deviantart i have also the complete ling chi story as premium gallery beside more than 500 other images for free. So my goal is not to earn money, but without a cheap paywall, some of the stories are to gory ti post.

One suggestion about sites for you to post on...

TheDarkSpotTwo:

I don't believe there are any restrictions about gory whatsoever. Fantasy death artwork is the primary theme of the site.

You would post under the 3-D Artwork forum.

The only restriction I know of is underage (under 18) which is strictly forbidden.

The old TheDarkSpot had a bad reputation for 2 reasons:
1) picture download times were very slow (as well as picture upload times for artists)
2) the old version of vBulletin running the site was very buggy. This caused much frustration with lost typing (when the forum discarded it), and the vBulletin buggy software occasionally causing internal errors which triggered hosting site anti-spam measures locking one out by IP address for several days.

The good news is that BOTH of these problems have been 100% fixed, and I find the new site completely problem-free.

The new version of vBulletin is a dream, and has a lot of nice features...one being the ability to make comments directly to old images. Since I'm essentially a newby here (though having registered in 2014), a feature like that would allow me to comment directly to ancient images without bumping the thread and have my current comment apply to a years-old image. (In this case of this thread, it would allow me to comment on the excellent woman-cut-in-two series at the beginning of this thread...directly to the images).

A guy who goes by El Coyote runs the site, and other than the very long time that the problems with the old site persisted, I think he does a remarkable job running the site.

One of the perennial problems with sites like this is that upwards of 90% of the people on the site are lurkers all the time, and never post anything. As a way of encouraging people to actually post comments, El Coyote has a rule that new people can only see thumbnails of the images.

For new people, there are 3 ways to see full-sized images:
1) post xx number of positive comments on threads (my guess is that xx is somewhere around 10)
2) donate to support the site via Paypal or money in the mail
3) post images as an artist

In the latter case, after initially posting several images, you will likely need to politely PM El Coyote and ask him to upgrade you to see full-sized images.

(I'm not sure if the upgrade after xx positive comments is automatic or needs to be done by El Coyote, since it's been a good number of years since I was in that situation).

But it only take ONE of the 3 actions to see full-sized images and thus being a full-fledged member of the site.

Last edited:
One suggestion about sites for you to post on...

TheDarkSpotTwo:

I don't believe there are any restrictions about gory whatsoever. Fantasy death artwork is the primary theme of the site.

You would post under the 3-D Artwork forum.

The only restriction I know of is underage (under 18) which is strictly forbidden.

The old TheDarkSpot had a bad reputation for 2 reasons:
1) picture download times were very slow (as well as picture upload times for artists)
2) the old version of vBulletin running the site was very buggy. This caused much frustration with lost typing (when the forum discarded it), and the vBulletin buggy software occasionally causing internal errors which triggered hosting site anti-spam measures locking one out by IP address for several days.

The good news is that BOTH of these problems have been 100% fixed, and I find the new site completely problem-free.

The new version of vBulletin is a dream, and has a lot of nice features...one being the ability to make comments directly to old images. Since I'm essentially a newby here (though having registered in 2014), a feature like that would allow me to comment directly to ancient images without bumping the thread and have my current comment apply to a years-old image. (In this case of this thread, it would allow me to comment on the excellent woman-cut-in-two series at the beginning of this thread...directly to the images).

A guy who goes by El Coyote runs the site, and other than the very long time that the problems with the old site persisted, I think he does a remarkable job running the site.

One of the perennial problems with sites like this is that upwards of 90% of the people on the site are lurkers all the time, and never post anything. As a way of encouraging people to actually post comments, El Coyote has a rule that new people can only see thumbnails of the images.

For new people, there are 3 ways to see full-sized images:
1) post xx number of positive comments on threads (my guess is that xx is somewhere around 10)
2) donate to support the site via Paypal or money in the mail
3) post images as an artist

In the latter case, after initially posting several images, you will likely need to politely PM El Coyote and ask him to upgrade you to see full-sized images.

(I'm not sure if the upgrade after xx positive comments is automatic or needs to be done by El Coyote, since it's been a good number of years since I was in that situation).

But it only take ONE of the 3 actions to see full-sized images and thus being a full-fledged member of the site.
let me point out one thing ... how long does registration take ??

I registered here, and I've been waiting for it for about a year ?!

I sent x registration requests, I wrote here to the admin, etc. and nothing ...

so I'm not sure if the site is still running ...

Thank you Gerd if you post on Deviant Art the Orc complete story I'll join in. Please keep us posted if you do. Cannot wait.
you want to publish GURO on Deviantart ?! wow !!

I didn't know that similar (rough) content didn't bother them anymore ...

so honestly if you publish your pictures there, and they don't forbid you (they won't delete those pictures, etc.) then I will also add and add my pictures there.

Thanks.

He is hid behind a small fee of 2 dollar wall.
hahaha sure! I have years of premium membership ... thousands of fans ... and suddenly boom !! without warning we will delete everything, and if I don't like it I'll get ban! SkatingJesus could tell!

and voilaá..After two years of exile, the DA suddenly came up with a cheeky idea of how to make money again, by letting the artists pay again for the opportunity to display their works?

and still on a pretty cheeky website?

no, thanks.

Hi, i try deviantart and we will see if it works. I have uploaded more than 800 images without problems and ony the gorier pictures i take behind a cheap firewall. So it is not my goal to earn money.
But i will continue to post my work here for free, because i like this community.
So here are the first 20 pics of the orc kill story with text. I will post more later.orc_kill_1.jpgorc_kill_2.jpgorc_kill_3.jpgorc_kill_4.jpgorc_kill_5.jpgorc_kill_6.jpgorc_kill_7.jpgorc_kill_8.jpgorc_kill_9.jpgorc_kill_10.jpg

let me point out one thing ... how long does registration take ??

I registered here, and I've been waiting for it for about a year ?!

I sent x registration requests, I wrote here to the admin, etc. and nothing ...

so I'm not sure if the site is still running ...
Hmm, I'm not sure what to say to this...

Yes, the site is EXTREMELY active with LOTS of daily activity...lots of new images, lots of stories, etc.

It is certainly comparable to this CruxForums site in terms of daily activity, though the layout is quite different.

Note that there's a difference between the old:
https://thedarkspot.com/
...and the new:
https://thedarkspottwo.com/

The old site is now just an archive, with comments cut off in April of this year, and no new comments are allowed.

ALL of the new stuff and comments go to the new site, TheDarkSpotTwo.

(The reason for the 2 different sites is that the new and improved version of vBulletin has an incompatible database schema, and the old contents couldn't be transferred to it, as had been the original plan. As I said previously, the old version of VBulletin was bug-ridden, and caused lots and lots of problems and unhappiness, but the new version is clean and problem-free).

I did have to re-register to get on the new site, but most of my account details were preserved from the old site, in my recollection.

Since I registered for the old site in 2014, I don't have any current info on what new users might face.

Did you try to register as "Aluafaen and Rimmon Ra"?

Perhaps vBulletin doesn't like spaces in usernames?

While I'm an admin and moderator on another fetish site (StakeDamsels), I have no special privileges on TDS/TDS2, but I can certainly ask El Coyote to help get you get on!

Back
Top Bottom