3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love the tree stuff....after initial cut let the trees do the work.......very engineering of you. Gerd have you ever given thought of publishing on subscribe star ?....we can tip you there and subscribe. I was also wondering if you will ever finish the braking on the wheel story.....a lot of people I'm sure would love to see the girl woven in spokes.

Thank You for your great work

Part of Women's Prison and Victorian Prison I see , lovelyyyy !!!!!! ,

many details of cruelty ,, the glowing signs , the female prisoners in tiny cells , a girl hung right in front of a fem inmate as she cries and watches in horror , convict's legs are held by metal chains as she is pulled upwards by her breasts , 2 men enjoy her plight , the well dressed man in suit is even poking her vag with a stick ,,, .....

at right side behind green doors a fem inmate is put on some device that I cannot see fully even after zooming in og pic , ???

Attachments

• viktorian_hang_35.jpg
    viktorian_hang_35.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 1,918
Love the tree stuff....after initial cut let the trees do the work.......very engineering of you. Gerd have you ever given thought of publishing on subscribe star ?....we can tip you there and subscribe. I was also wondering if you will ever finish the braking on the wheel story.....a lot of people I'm sure would love to see the girl woven in spokes.

Thank You for your great work
Hi, have tried to activate an account, but never get an answer from subcribe star. Maybe will try it again.

..as i mentioned, i'm actually learning unreal engine, so i have not so much time to add new stuff here. Here is a shorter story (tongue), that i will post the next day's. I have also some other stories finished, but these are to gory, so maybe i will post a consored version here.

tongue_1.jpgtongue_2.jpgtongue_3.jpgtongue_4.jpgtongue_5.jpgtongue_6.jpgtongue_7.jpgtongue_8.jpgtongue_9.jpgtongue_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom