3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lowered into a shaft is one of my favourite phantasies, but to add the sharp saddle-------genius.

I can't wait to see what the other girls' punishments are, but their own terror at this stage is delightful.
Hi,
a few "ice-cold" pictures I do not want to hide from you...
A brilliant series, i'm experiencing it all! Like Old Slave and Cerf say, i love the psychological torture of the girls waiting ...
i note how we're required to report to the Correction Centre wearing our best sexy undies - we know it will only be worse for us if we fail to please the Guards ...
One small point, i'd be more helpless with arms locked behind rather than in front.
(i've taken the liberty of 'inserting' the images in the first post, so as to show them in the correct order, they were the wrong way round)
Brilliant series, indeed. But take a break over the weekend, Gerd.

Eulalia, I'm of the mind that arms locked in front or behind makes little difference and could even be construed as bureaucratic sloppiness. Adds credibility. Think of Argentina, Brazil or Chile in the 70's coordinating all those helicopters to push "terrorists" out of over the ocean. Made for snafus, especially if they had a "little help from their friends" to the North. ;-)

A little update on the corr series. First , here are some different camera-angels from the well known saddle scene...

Attachments

• corr_22_b.jpg
    corr_22_b.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 2,165
  • corr_23_b.jpg
    corr_23_b.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 2,184
  • corr_27_b.jpg
    corr_27_b.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 1,949
  • corr_27_c.jpg
    corr_27_c.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 1,851
  • corr_28_b.jpg
    corr_28_b.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 1,686
  • corr_44_b.jpg
    corr_44_b.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 1,679
and now the story continues after the lunch break (but only for the employee of the correction center...)

Attachments

• corr_61.jpg
    corr_61.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 1,676
  • corr_62.jpg
    corr_62.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 1,636
  • corr_63.jpg
    corr_63.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 1,657
  • corr_64.jpg
    corr_64.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 1,679
  • corr_66.jpg
    corr_66.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 1,609
  • corr_66_b.jpg
    corr_66_b.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 1,574
  • corr_68.jpg
    corr_68.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 1,637
  • corr_69.jpg
    corr_69.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 1,575
  • corr_69_b.jpg
    corr_69_b.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 1,469
  • corr_69_c.jpg
    corr_69_c.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 1,485
..and the last 4 for today.
Well, let's see how it goes on with our remaining 3 beauties...
But for now I will experiment with new visual effects. I always find that exciting, too. So, be curious about what is still to come

Attachments

• corr_69_d.jpg
    corr_69_d.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 1,487
  • corr_70.jpg
    corr_70.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 1,556
  • corr_71.jpg
    corr_71.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 1,576
  • corr_72.jpg
    corr_72.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 1,784
But for now I will experiment with new visual effects. I always find that exciting, too. So, be curious about what is still to come
Tell me about. Half of the stuff I post originate as tests that I liked. Out of curiosity, how many years of 3D work do you count? Is it your day job?

these pictures go deep under my skin... I would go crazy in this tight hole... you describe a nightmare of mine.... incredibly horny... my eyes get stuck on every single picture... big compliment gerd1000 :icon12:

Tell me about. Half of the stuff I post originate as tests that I liked. Out of curiosity, how many years of 3D work do you count? Is it your day job?
No, i'm a software engineer . 3D is only one of my hobbies (i like extremsports like kitesurfing, snowkiting, paragliding and so on.) I do 3D work a long time but with interruptions. Unfortunatly, one day has only 24 hours...

...here for a change again a few pictures to the main topic of this website.

Attachments

• crux_desert_6.jpg
    crux_desert_6.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 1,520
  • crux_desert_5.jpg
    crux_desert_5.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 1,523
  • crux_desert_4.jpg
    crux_desert_4.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 1,469
  • crux_desert_7.jpg
    crux_desert_7.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 1,424
  • crux_desert_9.jpg
    crux_desert_9.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 1,506
  • crux_desert_10.jpg
    crux_desert_10.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 1,838
Lovely. But don't worry too much about being ontopic, I was having the same concerns a couple of years ago because frankly I'm not that much into crosses (and end of life punishments in general) but I found out that it's a large tent here, they accept most of the off-topic ideas with very few limitiations (grossly gory and pedo, mainly).

i can do some tutorials, but this is time intensiv and the next days, i go snowboarding to austria. But often, the solution to achieve a visual effect are simple. So, as an example, the path of the crux is a simple plane in high resolution, where i raise the polygons a bit. Then i use a texture with a high dump and displacement value and do some photoshopeffects to optimize the texture. The disassembled coprse are a mix of texturetricks and decay effects and some geocraft probs from me and some other people. Most of this effects are done inside of Daz3d.

Thanks again for all your nice comments and the positive feedback. I actually just wanted to see if other poeple like my work and i am really surprised about the very positive reaction. This is only fantasy and in real life, i respect every person independent of her gender, apperance, age and so on. Everyone has fantasies about sex, dark themes, death and so on and this is a part of our personality. So , with the actual technology, im able to visualize this and share it with you.
After my snowboardtrip, there are several projects in work. The correction center will continue (upside down, ice, massive fellatio etc..) , a return to the island with the upside down water crux girl is in mind and some more things...

I had an idea , some women in any arab country are sentenced to one of the following to be treated and as a therapy -
Prison
Asylum
Madhouse
Correctional institute
Rehabilitation center
Training center
Harem
Labor camp
Military camp
Ponygirls ranch
Cattle ranch
Breeding camp or center