3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
..and some more,
The roadside roaster is a terrifically sick future tense scenario. The smell! Speaking of smell I can almost smell the muck the lady is submerged in. The detail in the muck when she is lifted up clearly looks more like shit then mud. Kudos. Your victims suffer sublimely.

@gerd1000

You are Heavily Creative and filled with passion and powerfull imagination

its always highly exciting to see what NEW ways, devices , types , methods , paths , machines , kinds of , new scenes you always will think of next !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKSSSS

and a testrender for another storyView attachment 1201335

i am extremely happy for such a creation
new series
my favorite themes
women sent to PRISON or ASYLUM type institutions for torture and re education and punishments etc .........

highly excited to see please
i will love it i know !!!!!!

THANKS @gerd1000 for heavily creative and new creations
your torture methods are made with such Raw powerfull imagination !

Hi @gerd1000 . Many years ago when the BDSM section was opened on this site the kind of pics that you are producing now were like something people dreamed about when watching StarTrek.
viktorian_snow_17.jpg Without going into any great detail (because I would only get lost) please tell us how much of this pic is computer generated and how much is real and briefly what the process entails. How much time does each pic take?

What thrills me about this story is not only the vivid artwork - though the feel of the run-down, trashed city jungle, with its boarded-up shops and dodgy joints, litter, ironic graffiti, all suit the 'dehumanising' theme - but most of all the scenario, a world where AI monitors all our lives and actions, and we wretched women know our sins are being recorded, we aren't allowed to know how close we are to our final fate - but we do know all too well, and get to witness every day, the kinds of things that will be done to us when our time comes ...

Hi @gerd1000 . Many years ago when the BDSM section was opened on this site the kind of pics that you are producing now were like something people dreamed about when watching StarTrek.
View attachment 1205195 Without going into any great detail (because I would only get lost) please tell us how much of this pic is computer generated and how much is real and briefly what the process entails. How much time does each pic take?
..it's 100 Percent cgi. Normally, my images needs 2-5 min. to render and there is no post proccessing. (Nvidia RTX 3070, 64 Gbytes Ram). The main problem is, that the RTX 3070 has only 8 Gbytes vram and i have to use some tricks so that my scenes hasen't more than 8 Gbytes.

..it's 100 Percent cgi. Normally, my images needs 2-5 min. to render and there is no post proccessing. (Nvidia RTX 3070, 64 Gbytes Ram). The main problem is, that the RTX 3070 has only 8 Gbytes vram and i have to use some tricks so that my scenes hasen't more than 8 Gbytes.
Now I don't understand you... You have 8gb Vram rtx 3070...but I know from personal experience that some scenes sometimes need 10gb vram... So I think you are using a combination of graphics and processor..hmmm may I ask What trick are you using? 64 gb of ram is already a lot of power...

Now I don't understand you... You have 8gb Vram rtx 3070...but I know from personal experience that some scenes sometimes need 10gb vram... So I think you are using a combination of graphics and processor..hmmm may I ask What trick are you using? 64 gb of ram is already a lot of power...
The problem is, that if the scene needs more than 8 Gbytes vram, the scene could not rendered with the gpu and is then rendered with the cpu (and this is 100 times slower). So i reduce the texture resolution of elements, that are far away from the camera or are unseen because of clothes and so on. If this isen't possible, then you have to render the scene in multiple passes and combine this in photoshop.(or buy a gtx3090 with 24 gbytes vram.)

The problem is, that if the scene needs more than 8 Gbytes vram, the scene could not rendered with the gpu and is then rendered with the cpu (and this is 100 times slower). So i reduce the texture resolution of elements, that are far away from the camera or are unseen because of clothes and so on. If this isen't possible, then you have to render the scene in multiple passes and combine this in photoshop.(or buy a gtx3090 with 24 gbytes vram.)
do you use any plugin for texture reduction?

yes, I combine the scenes in photoshop...but my wish is to learn how it can be done with 6gb of RAM...

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU

Back
Top Bottom