2ee4.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 3,128
  • 28000B.jpg
    28000B.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 3,030
  • 28000C.jpg
    28000C.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,943
Is that a fake Rolex the Emperor has on his fat right arm?
Julie

jonesygirl said:
Julie
no the first Rolex ever :lol: :lol: :lol:

admihoek said:
jonesygirl said:
Julie
Well, he's the Emperor, he could afford a Rolex. But, I would think he could afford better seats, too. All he's got in front of him is old guys. The women are hiden behind them. If I were Nero, I'd complain to the stage manager: "Hey, Devine Caesar does not want to be looking at a wrinkled sausage fest. Next time, if there aren't women in the front, or better looking men, you'll be the main event."

Naraku said:
admihoek said:
jonesygirl said:
Julie
Well, he's the Emperor, he could afford a Rolex. But, I would think he could afford better seats, too. All he's got in front of him is old guys. The women are hiden behind them. If I were Nero, I'd complain to the stage manager: "Hey, Devine Caesar does not want to be looking at a wrinkled sausage fest. Next time, if there aren't women in the front, or better looking men, you'll be the main event."
If I were the Emperor I would want all the women up front,put all the geezers in the very back,as for the emperor's watch...wait a minute...IT'S A TIMEX!!!!!

Connie wrote:
"If I were the Emperor I would want all the women up front,put all the geezers in the very back,as for the emperor's watch...wait a minute...IT'S A TIMEX!!!!!"
Just how cheap and nasty can you get?...and he's an Emperor. I've not figured out PhilX's avatar...It looks like No Entry To Bats.
Julie

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Well, he's the Emperor, he could afford a Rolex. But, I would think he could afford better seats, too. All he's got in front of him is old guys. The women are hiden behind them. If I were Nero, I'd complain to the stage manager: "Hey, Devine Caesar does not want to be looking at a wrinkled sausage fest. Next time, if there aren't women in the front, or better looking men, you'll be the main event."[/quote]If I were the Emperor I would want all the women up front,put all the geezers in the very back,as for the emperor's watch...wait a minute...IT'S A TIMEX!!!!![/quote]
No it's the first Rolex ever :lol:

found another

Attachments

• Arena169.jpg
    Arena169.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 1,884
Back
Top Bottom