• Stomach

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
In the woman's crucifixion the breasts are badly neglected. In fact, for the face just a little honey and becomes prey of insects. The stomach is not important, the vagina is worked by cornu, but the breasts are ... pierced with needles and pins, squeezed, tied with laces wide apart in various positions. Can stretch them with weights and finally also to be amputated without shortening the time of agony. If luckily are big tits ... is better!

crucifiction is so painful that torture before the cross may limit the time the victum endures the most horrible pain known to people. bring the victum to the cross strong and healthy, and take many pics over the days of pain .

My small tits pierced with needles would be exciting.

just to be different - thighs​
they were the first part of me I began to experience erotic sensations​
when they were tickled, or a little bit hurt,​
even before puberty.​
And they're still sensitive, yet strong,​
they could take quite a lot - whipping, burning, electro, etc.​

I really get off when my breasts are abused.

Squeezing, pinching, whipping, twisting, whatever, it makes me hot and wet and when done right will get me to orgasm several times.

That's for me.

Now if you want to inflict pain (assuming you are the sadistic type) my clit is very sensitive. When my partner is really punishing me because she is mad at me a nipple clamp goes on my clit as tight as she can make it (sometime it feels like she is cutting it off it hurts so much).

AND THEN the bitch twists it!

There had better be a gag in my mouth or someone is going to call the cops!

I also am not fond of anal sex (ok I hate it, hate it, hate it) so sometimes when she is in a sadistic mood she'll use the biggest dildo we've got and rams it hard up my ass and then leaves me there tied up face down in the bed crying into the pillow.

So if you are torturing me for me, you go after my breasts.

If you are torturing me to inflict pain attack between my legs.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall basically hit the nail on the head (or wrist, based on this forum) when she broke it into two catagories; are you in this for me or for pain?

for the first, it's amazing what our breasts can take. nearly every action will release endorphins, and so even if it is painful, we're still getting something positive from the experience. it's why you can abuse the hell out of them and we don't complain.

for the later, i'll have to go with the stomach. it's the most vulnerable spot on the body in a situation like that. with your arms back, there's no defense, and you can't use your legs to shield it. it's just sitting out there vulnerable and waiting to be attacked, and that lends itself to some intense pain.

I've used my staff prerogative to re-open this poll,
as it still attracts lots of interest and good discussion -
so if you haven't had a chance to vote,
you can now! :)

I, like many women, am intensely protective of my pussy. Of who sees it and certainly who uses it. If I were tied, you can strip me and uncover my breasts and it would not nearly have the impact of removing my panties and exposing my womanhood. For me it's my essence as a women....so to have it violated and/or tortured prior to crucifixion would be intensely emotional and devastating. While I would struggle as my breasts were exposed....it would pale in comparison to feeling my panties coming off and exposing my pussy. That is when my struggles would begin in earnest and my tears begin to flow...

Back
Top Bottom