• Stomach

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
For me, my cunt is the centre of my sexuality, so it stands to reason it would be where I would want to receive my last-ever attention from a man.

That being said, hard face slapping and gut punching also get me very wet, when I fantasize about being in the torture chamber the night before!

I cast my vote for the breast, which is one of my favourite places to torture, but I wanted to vote for the face, which is rarely showed tormented and is a very erotic place. Just show a bitch beings slapped and it will be a very arousing spectacle. Just think about other tortures....

I'm probably alone with this but I would vote for my feet and toes. Face was also considered though a pretty face screams lovelier compared to an uglified one. Of course best would be to have all tortured; feet, face, breasts and pussy... and bottom and armpits and hands and... everywhere... so the cross would come as salvation.

no longer considered being a woman but only female flesh
learning that a condemned slave-woman is just female flesh,
to be penetrated, explored, conquered, tested to destruction...
but you can still feel pride in attracting such lustful desire,
and in giving pleasure to your captors ;)

I voted "vagina" for the obvious reason that for a condemned woman it begs to be penetrated. Breasts too, since they are so available for all sorts of devious manipulations!:eek:

However, the body part that can be tortured for the greatest debilitating effect would be the brain. For example, if I'm tagged for crucifixion (thank you Tree) the waiting...and not knowing the exact date...would be horrible. Perhaps I'd go insane...:eek:

I voted "vagina" for the obvious reason that for a condemned woman it begs to be penetrated. Breasts too, since they are so available for all sorts of devious manipulations!:eek:

However, the body part that can be tortured for the greatest debilitating effect would be the brain. For example, if I'm tagged for crucifixion (thank you Tree) the waiting...and not knowing the exact date...would be horrible. Perhaps I'd go insane...:eek:
Then you would require treatment as we cannot execute an insane woman...
st jck 17.jpg

When I am cured of my insanity will you then want to crucify me? :confused: Or does the condemned cunt get a reprieve? (lol!)
Tree neither wants to crucify you nor would he condemn you... He merely insures the court gets their moneys' worth out of each and every crucifixion...

Back
Top Bottom