A thread for Kathrin's crux fantasies?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Kathrin

Spectator
Dear Crucifixion community

I would like to ask a question. I've been deep into the archives for the last few days but I didn't find a thread as I imagine it. Maybe I overlooked such a thread. Therefore my question:
Would it be possible to start a new thread to post your personal crucifixion fantasies?
I imagine it like this: I would open the thread and then post one of my fantasies there to share with all of you. But other Cruxies can then also enter their own fantasies there.
I have a whole bunch of different fantasies about crucifixion.
I dream of being crucified outside the city as a chosen victim for a demonic life form.
I often dream of a special school where girls are "trained" in crucifixion.
I fantasize scenes of me being crucified alone or with others in a medieval marketplace.
Another fantasy is to be nailed to the cross in the evening and to see the sun rise on the cross the next day.
Would you be interested in such a thread?
Or rather not?
That's my question to you.
(Afterword: all of these fantasies would ALWAYS be set in an ancient world, in the future, or in a fantasyland)

I would like to ask a question. I've been deep into the archives for the last few days but I didn't find a thread as I imagine it. Maybe I overlooked such a thread. Therefore my question:
Would it be possible to start a new thread to post your personal crucifixion fantasies?
I imagine it like this: I would open the thread and then post one of my fantasies there to share with all of you. But other Cruxies can then also enter their own fantasies there.
I dream of being crucified outside the city as a chosen victim for a demonic life form.
I fantasize scenes of me being crucified alone or with others in a medieval marketplace.
Another fantasy is to be nailed to the cross in the evening and to see the sun rise on the cross the next day.
Or rather not?
(Afterword: all of these fantasies would ALWAYS be set in an ancient world, in the future, or in a fantasyland)
It is big forum here, Kathrin. Most likely, some of your fantasies are already treated, but from other member's personal viewpoints and interests. For instance, I think there are already several threads on the 'crucifixion school topic'.
Such threads with original personal fantasies, I think, they can only be encouraged. It is such things that make this forum interesting. So, I should say : go ahead!

Or rather not?
Since this is a fantasy that lives very, very strongly in me I'm going to say that I'm in too, although I share the same point of view as Loxuru.

It is big forum here, Kathrin. Most likely, some of your fantasies are already treated, but from other member's personal viewpoints and interests. For instance, I think there are already several threads on the 'crucifixion school topic'.
Such threads with original personal fantasies, I think, they can only be encouraged. It is such things that make this forum interesting. So, I should say : go ahead!
Good point. I am writing the first chapter on this.

Anyway a while back in the 'Hypothetical movie making' thread I conjured up the story outline of a cult that harvests mystical energy from the near-death experiences of crux sacrifices.

After some time it turns out there's something deeper about the artist ... he's actually a member of a kind of secret cult.

They believe there is a deeper truth or connection to parallel worlds, that can be attained in ecstatic/agonized, euphoric states of torment.

(This isn't going to be necessarily people in robes with daggers, think more like NXIVM, it might even have an official front...)

They basically perform a kind of sacrifice ritual, but the intent isn't killing anyone ...

The ultimate ideal is to bring a 'sacrifice' to a state like a near-death experience.
(a crucifixion could do that. If nails were used, they would take care that they're not fully weight-bearing to not cripple a victim)
This, supposedly, brings them in contact with 'another dimension'. Anyone who passes through that is initiated into the innermost circle.

The 'favorite muses' of the artist are effectively brainwashed and groomed to become such sacrifices.
Obviously it's a dangerous ritual and things can go wrong -deaths are pretty rare though and get explained away (drunk party girl fell off a yacht, etc).

However the cult does have a detective on their tail who has some idea of what's going on but no proof and has decided to follow what happens to some of our student 'muses'.

The cult idea, the link to a kind of bent religiosity etc. would make it possible to show more severe 'sacrifice cruxes' in the rituals.

The film turns a bit more thriller-like:
there'll be suspense what will happen to the 'muses', does the detective find them, does the cult get stopped etc.

To ratchet things up we might go a bit supernatural horror-film and say...
... maybe just maybe the cult was partly right about something,
and when one of the girls does her 'at the gates of death' sacrifice thing...

... she does actually connect to another dimension and brings something back.

Very nasty things start happening in the world then ...
perhaps our timeline starts getting bent to conform with the alternate history of the parallel world to which the ritual has opened a portal.
In fact the 'muse' may have become possessed by a strange power against her will
-- something like in the film 'The Medusa Touch'.

Anyway in the end the detective catches up with her.
She explains everything she's learned about the cult,
and explains that the only way to banish the evil that is consuming the world,
is to finally, lethally crucify her, and so shut the portal...

He doesn't really want to, but as the series of Medusa-Touch like disasters continues,
he agrees.

(Insert passionate lovemaking before the crux)

This crucifixion will of course be the controversial climax of the film and it will have everything!

Of course to make the film more palatable, a last-minute alternative is somehow found,
the evil spirit is banished,
the mysterious artist vanishes
(it will be left open but somewhat suggested,
that he was a visitor from a parallel world trying to recreate a portal to his home dimension)

and it ends with the crucified muse recuperating in the artist's villa,
which detective and muse have been squatting in since they discovered the artist has abandoned it.

She stands in front of the first cross she ever hung from
in his garden, for the artsy posing - and ponders her healing nail wounds.

Then in the background, flames burst from the villa,
as the detective has decided the knowledge is too dangerous and needs to be destroyed.

The End!

Now as soon as I get at least one of my previously unfinished stories out of the way I might write that one up properly ;) - it's actually an older idea than all of my other threads...

Dear Cruxies

Here comes my first fantasy that I want to share with you.

Crystal Tears

I live in a fantasy land. It's like in the Middle Ages there. The people live in small villages on the mountain and they live from the special wool that their mountain sheep give. This wool is well known and highly sought after throughout the kingdom.

But the wool is only good if the sheep can graze on the high pastures. High up in the mountains it never really gets day. It's always twilight. Only there grows the dark blue grass that makes the wool of the mountain sheep so good. But the high pastures are life-threatening. Ghastly dragons dwell up there, reptilian creatures that attack anyone who treads the paths to the high pastures. These beings kill both humans and sheep.

Only where the lanterns with the dragon's tears spread their blue-silver glow do the vicious mountain creatures dare not approach humans or animals.

In order to obtain these crystal dragon tears, once a year a number of young girls who have just come of age must sacrifice themselves voluntarily. They are led a little way up into the mountains and there they are sacrificed.

The girls have to undress and they are laid naked on large wooden crosses and nailed hand and foot. The crosses are put up and the girls have to suffer on the cross all night.

I always imagine how frightened we girls are when we are led to the crosses, how we tremble and how we have to try very hard not to beg for mercy.

I feel myself lying naked on the wood as four men hold me and a fifth man in turn nails my hands and feet to the wood with large bronze nails. I can feel the cold metal ripping through my flesh, driving it through my wrists and my feet with hammer blow after hammer blow. I scream out loud because it hurts unbearably. Then my cross will be raised up. I slowly climb up until the cross is vertical. Then I hang on the four nails with my whole body weight. The pain is indescribable. I yelp and begin to writhe, trembling, on the small of my back.

I try to escape the excruciating pain by constantly adopting a different posture on the cross. But no matter how I move, it always hurts terribly. I scream and cry and watch as the other girls on either side of me get erected with their crosses. Soon we will be singing the loud song of torment in a choir. To this we will dance the dance of torment on our crosses.

People move on to crucify the other girls in other places. Our screams accompany them.

We must now suffer for a whole night. At some point I no longer have the strength to squirm on the cross. I hang very still and whimper incessantly. Finally, I try not to move as much as possible because any movement, no matter how small, only makes the pain worse. But at some point the pain drives me to writhe on the cross again.

At midnight the terrible dragon creature comes. It is the supreme king of the dreadful mountain dragons. The creature looks so horrific that we girls freeze in shock at the sight of it. Then we scream in fear and the monster feasts on our fear and torment. All night long it wanders from cross to cross, sucking in the fear and pain of the crucified girls.

All night the horrible creature stalks the crosses and listens to the screams and sobs of the girls. It basically feeds on agony and fear until it is so full that it begins to weep glassy tears at each cross, which harden into finger-sized crystals.

The girls writhe on their crosses in agony, and they are beside themselves with fear. The creature cannot approach them because the crosses are very large and the crucified victims are hanging far off the ground. Still, we girls are terrified. Add to that the inhuman torment we endure.

We writhe on the crosses all night long and are not redeemed until the next morning. They lower the crosses to the ground and pull the nails out of our hands and feet. We are taken to a temple where we are bathed in a holy spring and our wounds are treated with a special healing ointment. After a day the wounds are gone.

Meanwhile, the people collect the crystal tears of the supreme dragon where the crosses stood and use them to fill the lanterns that are everywhere on the mountain on paths and pastures. The pale blue glow of the lanterns keeps the horrid mountain creatures away for a year. Then the crystals are worn out and a new group of girls must endure a night on the cross to receive new crystal tears.

That was the first of my fantasys. Hope you like it.

Wants to read more of your fantasies..
Applauds your first story posted!

Dear Cruxies

Thanks for your interest. Here is another fantasy I want to share with you.

Voluntarily as a research object

This fantasy comes from a dream. I found photos of a young punk girl on Deviantart a few years ago. She called herself xxTinkerbellyxx and she had some nude photos of herself online. One of the photos is called "Weird Pose". Unfortunately I don't know how to post photos here in the forum, otherwise I could present it here.

I found this photo fascinating. Firstly because the young woman dared to present nude photos of herself on the internet and I liked the pose: partly she was almost on her knees, partly she seemed rebellious, almost defiant. It was also clear to me that she was probably an exhibitionist who liked to show herself naked in front of strangers.

Then at night I dreamed about this girl and it became one of my favorite fantasies. The dream takes place about 50 years in the future. This is important, because in this future humanity has unbelievable healing methods that we only know from science fiction films. Among other things, there is a so-called bio-tank, where injured people float in a nutrient liquid and are completely healed by nanorobots. This bio tank can even replace lost limbs. They grow back. Healing wounds is very simple.

I read a report by Frederick Zugibe. The article is still online – in German. Zugibe crucifies people to research the consequences of crucifixion. Indeed, he has done so in recent years.

In my dream, the red-haired punk girl goes to this researcher and offers herself as a research object. But she doesn't want to be strapped to the cross like the other volunteers, she wants to be nailed to it. She is like us. She loves the thought of crucifixion and becomes sexually aroused by the idea of being nailed to a cross.

In my imagination I see her standing in front of the researcher and offering to nail her to the cross.

"I'm willing to take that on myself," she says. “That would certainly be informative for your research. They could collect an incredible amount of data and, above all, it would be a real crucifixion. Your previous research only took place on people who were strapped to the cross with soft cuffs. Nailing would be much more realistic.”

She has to show him her ID card, which proves that she is almost nineteen years old because she is a bit short of stature. Yes, she is over eighteen. She is grown up and she can offer herself as a research object.

It goes on like this. If the researcher objects, she counters immediately.

"Pains? But they are part of it! You might find out what hurts the most. They could explore the extent of the torment and whether the theory is correct that the crucified victim is constantly dancing on the cross, or whether he is hanging very still because every movement increases the pain. Can I stand it? Of course I will endure it! Once I'm nailed I'll have to endure it. There is no going back then, no matter how much it hurts. If I scream, they let me scream. watch me Write what happened to me on the cross. Record everything. They can inject nanorobots into my bloodstream that will measure everything: blood pressure, sweating, heart rate, all bodily functions. You could find out what happens to a crucified man.”

Then she explains that a thorough exploration would take at least a full hour.

Since the researcher is still not quite convinced, she finally begins to downright beg him. She pleads with him to make this extraordinary experience possible for her.

"You're not taking any risks," she says breathlessly. "I may have to endure excruciating pain. I might scream for the whole hour. Maybe I'll tearfully beg her to put me down immediately because I can't take another minute. Ignore that! That's part of a crucifixion.”

Her voice trembles with excitement. "Listen, please let me experience it, please! I do it voluntarily. For me that is a challenge. It will be an incredible emotional sensation, an experience that no human has had for two thousand years. Please take me as a research object. Please!"

The researcher still has doubts. "Don't make it too easy to imagine," he says paternally. "I think you have no idea how painful crucifixion really is."

"Then I'll find out on the cross," says the young punk excitedly. She has flushed cheeks. "That's exactly what matters to me. To experience my limits and to be led beyond my limits. Please, you will receive an incredible amount of research results. They can install cameras and film everything. You can take photos. Please let me experience it.”

Finally the researcher gives in. He actually wants to get results on what happens in a real crucifixion and he probably figures that his visitor is a bit into crucifixion, that she has masochistic feelings.

What's the point, he thinks, no matter how bad it gets for the young lady, the bio-tank will heal everything.

So he makes an appointment with the punk and she comes to the lab. She signs a contract that she is doing everything voluntarily and that she is willing to take on any pain that nailing involves.

She strips naked without fear, but you can tell she's nervous. She knows what is coming and she is scared, so scared she almost flinches, but she has wanted to be crucified for so long that she mustered up the courage to go through with it.

She goes naked to the cross lying on the ground. There five strong men are waiting for her to crucify her. The researcher asks her again if she is really willing to endure crucifixion, and she replies with a firm voice, “Yes. I'm ready. I will voluntarily be crucified for an hour."
_weird_pose__by_xxtinkerbellyxxklein - Kopie.jpg
Then she lies on the cross and the men kneel and hold her wrists and ankles so that she cannot pull her hands and feet away. At a sign from the researcher, the fifth man begins to nail the girl to the cross. The researcher has several cameras set up to record everything and he takes pictures with a handheld camera.

The Crucifier begins with the girl's feet. The feet stand on a downward-sloping foot pedestal. He places the first nail right in the middle of the foot and drives it through the punk girl's right foot with quick hammer blows. She holds her breath and then gasps loudly. She rears up. A short scream escapes her, then she endures the nailing silently with clenched teeth. She's quiet, but she can't keep tears from welling in her eyes.

She listens to the loud knock-knock as the nail is through her foot and smashed into the wood beneath. The Crucifier knows his stuff. He practiced on a dummy how to nail a person's hands and feet. The girl's other foot is already nailed to the wood.

Now the man nails the hands of the volunteers. He drives the nails through the girl's wrists. This time she screams loudly. She can't keep still.

The five men then step back. The punk girl lies panting and crying on the wooden cross. You can see that she now feels what it means to be nailed to a cross.

The researcher presses a switch and the cross is raised hydraulically until it is vertical. The cameras record everything. The erection of the cross is quick. It only takes 5 to 6 seconds. Then the volunteer hangs vertically on the cross.

Her eyes widen. Her mouth is half open. She's panting raggedly, but she doesn't scream. She manages to stay still.

"Oh God!" she gasps. "I can not believe it! I am crucified! I am indeed crucified!” She groans loudly, trying to get herself into a position where she can stand it. But that is impossible. The researcher explained it to her beforehand. One cannot assume a tolerable position on the cross. No matter how you try, you're always hanging on your nails with your full body weight and you're in a lot of pain. The girl begins to understand this. She senses what is happening to her.

"Oh God!" she gasps again. Her whole body is shaking. She can't prevent it. She lost control of her body in the first second on the cross. The cross forces everything on her, the movements, the stillness, whether she cries or screams. She feels that very clearly.

"How are you feeling?" asks the researcher, although he can see that the girl is enduring excruciating agony. "Does it hurt a lot?"

"Yes!" gasped the Crucified. "I can not believe that! How can something hurt so much?” She begins to move slowly. Her body moves against her will. She wants to stay still because every movement increases the excruciating pain, but her body won't listen to her. Your body begins a slow, lazy dance on the cross. The body covers itself with a film of sweat. The girl moans and gasps louder and louder. She is crying out loud now.

It hasn't been five minutes yet, but it's absolutely unbearable for her. She knows very well that she can't take it a second longer. But she endures. She must. She's nailed and she can't get free on her own. This knowledge is terrifying and exciting at the same time.

I'm hooked, she thinks. I can't get out on my own. No chance! But I can't take it anymore! I can't possibly take this any longer!

But she knows she has to endure it. That's agreed. No matter how much she pleads for release, she will be granted no mercy. Once nailed to the cross, she has to endure a full hour.

I can not! I can't! she thinks desperately. Oh why did I do that?

Now she regrets volunteering. She would do anything to undo it. And yet she likes it to a certain extent. It's unbelievable, but she likes to hang naked on the cross in front of the people. The researcher is not alone. He has several assistants who support him in evaluating the data. There are three young men in their early twenties and three young women of the same age. Probably students.

The young men in particular look at the girl on the cross with interest. They obviously enjoy looking at a naked girl. But the young women stare, too. They are fascinated by the young woman who volunteered to be nailed to the cross. The girls are fascinated and also excited by the sight of the crucified girl.

The five men who nailed her to the cross are still there. They look excitedly at the naked punk girl on the cross. Do you like what you see. A sight like this doesn't come along every day.

The crucified girl feels great shame, but at the same time she is very excited to be stared at by these people. Knowing that the sight of her will arouse viewers greatly arouses the girl. She is pointer friendly. Didn't she post all those nude photos of herself on the internet? She likes people staring at her because she's naked. She is infinitely ashamed, but she also enjoys this shame.

It's the same with pain. They are unbearable and yet the girl on the cross also feels excitement. She got what she always wanted. She hangs helplessly on a cross, nailed to her hands and feet. She regrets getting involved in this and yet she is happy to finally experience it. But she would immediately ask to be lowered if anyone asked her.

But nobody asks. Nobody will show sympathy. That's agreed.

The girl hangs whimpering on the cross, her arms stretched out wide, her knees slightly bent. No matter what she does, it hurts, it hurts so bad. Again and again she tries to take a different position on the cross in order to avoid the horrible pain. She doesn't stand a chance. The pain is always there. It hurts everywhere.

Finally she hangs very still and motionless on her outstretched arms. A storm of pain rages in her wrists. Your feet are no better. But she keeps quiet. Very quiet. She is afraid to move, fearing that any movement, no matter how small, will make the excruciating pain worse.

She hangs silently on the cross, her eyes wide. Her mouth is half open. She's panting, she's panting. But she has no shortness of breath. As the researcher said in an interview? "Baloney! There is no shortness of breath. The crucified can support himself well. I've crucified dozens of people tentatively. No one ever complained of shortness of breath. They only complain about pain.”

Yes, thinks the young woman on the cross. It hurts, but I can breathe easily.

Despite this, she often wheezes. Her incessant whimpering is always interrupted by gasps or by loud sobs when the agony becomes even more unbearable.

This is how the girl endures the crucifixion. She hangs very still on the cross and tries to avoid any movement. Then again the pain drives her up and she dances screaming on the cross trying to break free. Until she collapses again, powerless.

She moans, she whimpers, she pants, she cries, she sobs and sometimes she screams. But she never begs for forgiveness. Never! she endures it. Because she wanted it that way.

The hour drags on endlessly, but at some point the girl is ready to accept the pain. She hangs still and surrenders on the cross and gives up. She submits to the cross with humility, ready to accept anything, however long it may take.

It ends with someone giving her an injection. She faints.

When she wakes up she is lying on a bed, naked and healthy. She was just taken out of the bio tank. She looks at her wrists in amazement. The wounds are no longer visible.

The researcher steps next to the bed and congratulates her on bravely surviving her crucifixion.

Crucifixion? she thinks. no My FIRST Crucifixion!

She remembers the agony she had to endure, the excruciating pain, the irrepressible wish that it would please please pass. But she also remembers other feelings: the bliss of finally being able to experience it, the excitement rising, the pride she felt as she hung naked on the cross, and the excitement she felt when people saw her stared intensely.

The researcher gives her a fatherly smile: "I bet you wouldn't do that again, would you, young lady?"

She smiles back, "Why not? I got through it without any damage. Once I was nailed there was no turning back. I had to endure it. It was a challenge and an incredible emotional sensation. If you like, you can crucify me again.”

When the researcher looks totally incredulous, she literally starts begging. "You can do that with me," she says in a shaky voice. nothing can happen to me The bio tank repairs all damage. I have proved that a man can endure crucifixion. Why not more? You would get a lot of new data. They could crucify me in any number of ways. Both feet on top of each other and nailed to the foot pedestal with a single nail. Or nailed your feet directly to the upright cross post without a pedestal. They could nail my feet to the outside of the pole, drive the nails through my ankles under my ankles. There are so many ways to crucify a girl.”

Her voice trembles with excitement: "Listen! I really want to do this! Voluntarily! You can leave me on the cross longer next time. Shall we say: three hours?”

The researcher looks at her with a frown.

"Or longer," says the girl breathlessly. "Why not six hours? You could say now, that's a long time, you can't stand it, but once I'm nailed down I'll have to bear it."

Finally the researcher gives in. He is too wild for more data and makes a new appointment with the young woman. Then she is to be crucified for six hours.

The girl is leaving. She is overjoyed. She dreads the next crucifixion, yet she can't wait to stand naked again in front of the big wooden cross on the floor and then lie down on it, ready to be nailed.

That was another of my fantasies. Hope you enjoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you dear Madiosi
Here's another fantasy of mine:

Makar style crucifixion

I was visiting a friend a year ago. She lived with her grandparents in the same house in the attic. We made ourselves comfortable in the garden house, a small wooden hut. There I noticed several hooks on the wall. When I asked my friend what they were for, she pointed to the opposite wall: “The same hooks are there. If there is not enough hanging space in the laundry room, we hang small ropes on the hooks here and have extra space to dry the laundry.”

I put my back to the wall and grabbed the hooks. I had to stretch my arms out wide to reach them. They were attached to the wooden wall at about my shoulder height. I held on and lifted my legs in front of my body to the horizontal.

"You can do gymnastics here," I said, laughing. "It's just very hard to hold on."

My girlfriend laughed too. "Yes, that's right. There should be handles for such sports exercises.”

I thought: Or you would have to wear leather cuffs with eyelets behind your wrists so you can hang yourself from the hooks. Then you would be crucified.

I got quite a pounding heart at this thought and continued to fantasize. If there were a hook right in the middle, further down, maybe a meter above the ground, you could hook your feet, which are tied together with leather cuffs, to it. Then one would be crucified as in the photos and videos of Makar.

Holding on to the hooks, I tried to bend my legs until I could plant my feet with the soles against the wall behind me.

My girlfriend laughed. "This is how we could hang you on the wall if you got wet in the rain! Then you could get stuck there until you're dry. You'd just have to be tied down somehow, maybe with strings or something."

As she said this, my mouth went dry and my heart beat even faster than before. I got very warm. I would have loved to suggest trying such a "drying" but I couldn't get a word out. I got angry later. If I had talked to my girlfriend, maybe something would have happened?

So I was left with the idea of such a Makar crucifixion. I fantasized about us crucifying each other on the hut wall. Of course we were naked. First, the leather handcuffs were attached to the upper hooks so that the arms were stretched out nicely. I envisioned hooks that have snap closures called snap hooks. There, an eyelet from a handcuff could not accidentally slip out. The crucified would not get free by herself.

Once the wrists are fastened, leather cuffs are placed around the ankles of the "victim". The two cuffs are riveted together with a rivet. At the back there is another wide metal eyelet. The lower legs of the crucified are raised against the wall until the soles of the feet are pressed against the wall, and the manacles are hung on the hook in the middle so that the prisoner is almost squatting on her heels. A Makar Crucifixion.

Hanging on the wall like that is hard to bear. It quickly becomes uncomfortable. The arms are spread wide. You can feel the tension in your wrists, arms and shoulders.

And the crouched legs make it almost impossible to support yourself with your feet. Instead, the legs soon hurt and at some point they start to tremble. (I saw this in one of Makars videos).

I imagined my girlfriend making me suffer and enjoying the sight of me.

She pets me all over and talks to me, "You look so cute! so helpless So defenseless. She grabs my crotch and fumbles my cunt until I come. She is blackmailing me. When I am already very excited, she asks me to please her to let me suffer on the "cross" for another half hour. Excited, I say what she wants and then I have to suffer for another half hour after the orgasm.

It hurts and is uncomfortable, but it also feels nice and arousing.

After that I do the same with my girlfriend. We then start holding a competition. How long can one endure on the cross. Then we begin with the victim saying before crucifixion how long she wants to remain crucified. Then she has to endure, even if it becomes absolutely unbearable.

I often think about this fantasy.

Until Sunset(Part 1)

Dear Cruxies

This is a fantasy I often play in my head cinema. I traveled through a kind of time lock into a medieval fantasy land and explored everything as a tourist. In this country one is crucified for certain crimes. You can hang on the cross for a long time, but you don't die.

In my imagination I have inadvertently broken a taboo and I am condemned to be nailed to a cross.

It's morning. I stand in front of the judge with my hands tied behind my back and only understand: "... until sunset!"

Two strong men grab me and drag me out of the courthouse. Outside, they untie my handcuffs, but only to take off all my clothes. Then they tie my hands behind my back again. Stark naked I am led to the marketplace of the small town. People stare at me curiously and the pack that follows me and the two guards keeps growing.

I can barely stand on my feet. I'm cold with horror. My knees are as soft as butter and I'm shaking all over. I've never been so scared.

We come to the town market square. I feel smooth cobblestones under my bare soles. I see everything through a veil of tears. Everyone in the market is looking at me. They follow the rest of the pack to the far end of the marketplace. There is a piece of land without cobblestones. Shortly cut grass shines green, a patch of meadow in the middle of the cobblestones of the market square.

I stare in horror at the thing lying on the ground. It's a huge wooden cross, must be three meters high. The guards push me toward it. I try to fight back. I brace myself against the men, but they are much stronger than me and they pull me forward mercilessly.

"No! Please don't!” I whimper. I'm beside myself with fear. They will do it, really do it. They will crucify me! I'm sick with fear.

The pack forms a semicircle. The cross is in front of the town hall. I'm being dragged. It's no use defending myself. The men only chuckle as I wriggle like a caged chicken.

"Please don't!" I whimper again. "I am sorry. I didn't know what I was doing was forbidden. Please don't do this to me!"

They don't ask for it. The guards hand me over to four big, strong men who drag me onto a cross. They force me to kneel down and lay me on my back on the big wooden cross.

"No!" I whimper. My teeth chatter in fear. I'm shaking uncontrollably. I'm scared like never before in my life. "Please do not!"

The men force me down on the cross and they hold my wrists and ankles. I buck up desperately, but I don't stand a chance against the strong guys. I see people standing around me. They keep their distance and observe with interest what is to come.

Something moves back and forth in front of my eyes. It shines in the light of the morning sun. It takes me a while to realize that there are four large nails. They glisten golden in the sunlight.

Someone bends down to me. It is a woman. i know this woman I'm not even surprised to see her here. It's Ms. Wagner, the teacher I had at commercial college. Ms. Wagner taught us several subjects, including history.

She was a very strict teacher who used to tell us girls back then: “Where I come from, the school girls are not as sloppy and rebellious as her! You just have to come with me to my home country. There they would teach you respect for teachers! There they would make obedient and well-behaved schoolgirls out of you.”

Ms. Wagner was always extremely strict and she often gave detentions. But she never left any doubt that she would have preferred to punish us girls physically. "You are eighteen. You're grown up with that and you could take a good beating. You can discipline schoolgirls like that where I come from.”

At the time, we often asked ourselves where Ms. Wagner came from. It must be a bad country where schoolgirls could be punished with sticks and whips.

Now I know. Ms. Wagner comes from the Middle Ages Country, which I came to as a tourist. The customs here were very different from those in my own world. I was warned at the travel agency. I must not, under any circumstances, break the laws of this country because of the strict customs in that country.

Frau Wagner is standing there. She wears a thin white blouse and a knee-length dark red skirt. Her clothes look like a school uniform. She has no shoes on. She goes barefoot. Looking up at her long legs, I see that she is bare underneath her skirt. The teacher looks down at me. "See those nails, girl?" she asks in a stern voice. "Take a good look at them! That'll get you nailed to the cross. They are round and overlaid with gold.”

Ms. Wagner bends even lower over me. She smiles. The smile doesn't bode well. "They're round so you can dance on the cross better, girl! The gold plating ensures they are extra smooth so you can take full advantage of your range of motion on the cross. So you can dance for the audience.”

My fear will increase if that's possible. Ms. Wagner disappears from my field of vision. I lie rigid with fear on the big wooden cross. The four men hold me tight. There is no escape. I lift my head a little and see the teacher kneel down by my feet. She's in no hurry. The spectators all around watch spellbound.

The woman picks up something made of wood and puts it under my feet on the upright cross post. She slides it up until it touches the soles of my feet. I understand. It's a foot pedestal. She takes two carpenter's nails and a hammer. She nails it to the cross post. Once the cross is set up, my feet will stand on this pedestal. It slopes slightly downwards.

Then Ms. Wagner grabs one of the gold-plated nails. I let my head fall back. I close my eyes I want to lock the world out, lock it out of my head. Of course that's no use. It won't save me from what's about to happen.

I can feel the nail on the top of my left foot, right in the middle of the foot.

I hold my breath. My fear is huge. I open my mouth to beg for mercy once more, knowing there will be no mercy. Against my will I open my eyes. I see the teacher raise the hammer.

"No!" I shout. The hammer swoops down. A faint click is heard as it hits the head of the nail. With a jerk, the nail penetrates my foot. I gasp loudly.

With quick blows, the woman drives the nail through my foot. I hear the click as the hammer hits the head of the nail, driving the nail deeper and deeper into my flesh. I feel the nail go through my foot. It's very fast. The tip has already reached my sole. Ms. Wagner drives the nail through with a firm blow.

I scream out loud. It hurts terribly. Against my will, my body rears up. Now the hammer blows are louder as the nail is driven into the wood beneath my foot. The blows of the hammer make the cross tremble. I can feel the shaking under my buttocks and under my shoulders. The pain is indescribable. I scream again.

I try to take my legs away. It's pointless. The men hold me iron-hard on the cross. Completely helpless, I have to put up with my feet being nailed to the sloping support platform. Ms. Wagner works fast. She's trained to nail girls to the cross.

The second nail penetrates my right foot under the teacher's regular blows with the hammer. Again I feel the iron slide through my foot, penetrating my sole and digging into the wood beneath. Ms. Wagner drives the nail in so deeply that my foot is pressed against the wood.

In no hurry, she gets up and continues upwards. Now she nails my left hand to the crossbar. I don't want to look, I want to close my eyes, but I can't look away. I see her set the nail on my wrist, feel the cool metal. Then the hammer swishes down and Ms. Wagner hits the nail through my wrist with a few powerful blows. I bend up howling. The pain is indescribable.

"No! No!” I scream. "Stop! Please stop!"

Ms. Wagner does not stop. She drives the nail through my wrist and then into the wood of the crossbar. I scream loudly all the time. Already the woman is on the other side of the crossbeam. She drives the final nail through my right wrist. I scream.

Then she gets up. She looks down at me with a small smile. I look up at her long, slender legs onto her lap. I can clearly see that the woman is naked under her knee-length skirt.

I lie on my back and feel the nails that hold me there. I am immovably connected to the wood. There is no escape. The four men no longer need to hold me. The four nails do that now. Ms. Wagner's smile widens: "Now you will learn respect, girl. Now you know what happens to people who break our laws.”

I lie on the cross. I am panting. I am breathing frantically. "Please don't!" I beg. "Please! I'm sorry.” At this moment I don't know what I actually did wrong. All I know is that I'm terrified. I can't help but beg for mercy.

Frau Wagner takes a step back. She motions to the men who have held me. Only now do I recognize the ropes on the outside of the crossbeam. The men grab it and they pull it. The cross rises. It's very fast. I am lifted up with the cross. I climb up, held by four big nails and nothing else.

In less than five seconds the cross is vertical and I'm hanging on my nails with all my weight. If that's even possible, the pain becomes even more excruciating. I gasp loudly. I don't want to scream, try to be quiet but I can't. I start screaming.

Below I see two men busying themselves on the cross. They fix my cross in some kind of holder. Then they step back. Along with the crowd, they look up at me.

I'm quiet for a moment. I hang panting on the cross and breathe hectically in short gasps. I see people staring at me. They all stare at me. I can feel the eyes on my bare skin, people are staring so intensely.

Then I scream. I writhe on the cross, crying. The pain is unbearable. I scream. I cry. I beg for mercy. It will not be granted to me.

"Until sunset," said the judge.

Until sunset! I can not believe it. It's early morning. There are still many, many hours until sunset. I can't stand it. Impossible!

But I will endure. I must! I can't get away on my own.

I scream.

I cry.

i'm sobbing

I constantly beg for mercy. For mercy. For mercy.

Nothing happens.

The people stare. The nails hold me to the cross. They'll hold me 'till the sun goes down. Thre is nothing but ache and fear.

Why did I travel to this country? I think. Oh why did I do that? Why didn't I go to the sea? Why did I have to come to this horrible country of all places where there are laws that put people on the cross if you don't obey those laws scrupulously?

I feel nothing but regret.

And fear.

And pain. Unbearable pain.

Until this evening! Until sunset!

I can't help it. I writhe on the cross howling. I scream without stopping.

Until Sunset (Part 2)

I am constantly writhing on the cross. I can't stop this. I'm trying to somehow adopt a position on the cross where I feel less pain. But that is impossible. No matter how I move, it always hurts.

The nails. The terrible nails! My entire body weight hangs from four nails as thick as my little finger. Hanging on such thin metal rods must hurt. There is no other way. And how it hurts!

We once had a history lesson at school with Ms. Wagner. She explained to us at the time that crucifixion was one of the most terrible punishments of antiquity. It was probably invented by the Persians, and the crucifixion came to Rome via the Phoenicians and the Greeks. The Romans then perfected the punishment.

Hanging with outstretched arms increased the pull on arms and hands. When a man of 80 kilograms hung on the cross with his arms outstretched, it was as if 140 kilograms of weight were pulling on his arms. Now I know how Ms. Wagner knew exactly what it feels like to be nailed to a cross. She knows it firsthand!

I rear up, trembling. I can confirm the weight. The pull on my arms and shoulders is tremendous, and my wrists constantly emit blasts of flaming pain if I move even the tiniest bit. Even when I hang very still on the crossbeam, my wrists hurt unbearably.

I turn my head and look down my right arm. I see the thick head of the nail sticking out of my wrist. It bleeds very lightly. The history teacher taught us that too. The nails plug up the wounds. A crucified person does not die of blood loss. He dies a much worse death.

And it takes a long time. Infinitely long. It takes three to four days for a crucified person to finally be redeemed from death.

I look to the other side. This wrist is also bleeding only slightly. A thin thread of blood runs down my forearm and a small drop falls off my elbow to the ground.

I look at my feet. Because my knees are slightly bent, I have to bend forward a little. Instantly, supernovas explode from pain in my wrists. I scream.

Below I see my feet standing on the slanted foot pedestal. The nails almost look like jewels, jewels made of shiny gold. My feet hardly bleed either. Around the heads of the nails I see some blood beginning to clot. Then nothing. It's hardly bleeding, but it hurts excruciatingly. I feel pain, especially in the soles of my pierced feet, which increases immediately when I brace myself with my feet to raise my upper body a little to alleviate the excruciating pain in my nailed wrists.

But no matter what I do, it always hurts terribly. I have no way of escaping this pain. It is always there. It keeps torturing me. I feel the nails in my wrists and feet. They hurt a lot, those nails. They hurt terribly.

At some point I'll hang quietly on the cross. I'm shaking all over. I sweat. i cry out loud I gasp raggedly.

Down on the ground Ms. Wagner is lying in the grass. She made herself comfortable. She looks up at me. A sardonic smile plays on her lips. She likes what she sees, you can tell. She's happy to see me suffer. She feasts on my torment. So do the spectators, standing in a semicircle on the cobblestones below, looking up at me.

I realize that I am completely naked. I'm nailed to the cross naked for all to see. I can't hide from those looks. Men and women look at me. I can see lust and arousement in the eyes of the audience, sometimes coupled with sadistic joy. People like to see a naked girl on the cross. Shame joins the absolutely unbearable pain. I am helplessly at the mercy of the looks of the pack. I am infinitely ashamed to be naked fastened to the cross in front of these people.

I'm hanging on my nails very quietly for a while. I hang my head and close my eyes to shut out the world. But it's no use. I can hear everythig. They stand down there in a semicircle around the cross and look at me. I am defenseless in the eyes of these people.

I open my eyes and look around. Ms. Wagner is lying in the grass in front of the cross. She moves lasciviously. She looks like a woman waiting for good sex. The other viewers look up to me no less excitedly. It thrills them to see a naked girl on the cross, writhing in agony. They watch my every move. They absorb everything. They don't miss anything.

I look in vain for pity in the eyes of the spectators. I see only joy and lust. Both men and women enjoy watching me suffer on the cross. Perhaps this spectacle is rarely shown to them. They may have to wait a long time before a careless tourist breaks a law and is sentenced to many hours on the cross. Then they all come and watch with relish as the poor victim writhes in ecstasies of pain on the cross.

I hear some viewers arguing about me.

"The little one has nice long legs."

"Yes, very nice. Delightful.”

"Nice tits."

They judge my physical features as if I were an animal at the market for sale.

I am infinitely ashamed.

This humiliation! As if the pain wasn't enough.

I hang my head. Down in front of the cross, Frau Wagner looks up at me with interest. She registers my every emotion. She looks at me excitedly. It turns her on to see a girl on the cross, I can see that clearly. It gives me a strange feeling to realize that seeing my naked body would arouse a woman. I am stunned by what this realization triggers in me. I feel a soft pounding in my lap. It's tingling down there. The feeling is very intense. I can't believe it but I'm getting aroused because this woman is looking at me with excitement. The lustful looks of the crowd of spectators also excite me. It arouses me to be the helpless object of excitement for these people. It feels like a rape in public.

Although I can't stop feeling the pain, my arousal increases with every passing minute. I start squirming on the cross again. Not just agony this time. I can feel the heat in my lap. There, small greedy flames lick my cunt. I am getting wet. It's unbelievable.

It excites me to be presented to viewers as a defenseless sex object. It turns me on that these strangers are full of excitement at the sight of my naked body.

I see Ms. Wagner lolling in the grass. She moves lasciviously. Her right hand slides down between her thighs. She pulls up the short skirt and reveals her genitals. She is shaved. Her fingers touch bare skin. I can see the excitement in the teacher's eyes. She shamelessly starts to arouse herself while looking up at me non-stop.

I let my gaze wander. Other spectators touch themselves too. Many of the women present are dressed in the same way as Ms. Wagner. They are wearing a short, knee-length skirt and a light blouse. Almost nobody wears shoes.

I remember the description of the country. It's always mild and warm there, I've read. And the population lives a simple peasant life like in the nineteenth century.

Are the women in the crowd naked under their skirts? Some raise their skirts enough that I can see they are not wearing panties. Right in front of me are two women who might be in their late twenties. They are twins. One stands behind the other. The rear embraces her sister's body. Her hand slips under her twin's skirt. The woman standing in front puts her feet slightly apart to give her sister access to her most intimate part of the body. While she is being pampered by her twin sister, she looks up at me and delights in the sight of my naked body.

I'm still stunned at how arousing it is to be stared at by these people. It turns me on that people down there touch each other shamelessly in public. They masturbate in the middle of the market place because the sight of my body on the cross excites them. It excites me to serve as a sex object to these strangers.

I almost feel pride over my shame. I'm squirming pretty badly now, even though it hurts a lot. I can't hang still on the cross. My body moves against my will. It's like having sex and willingly submitting to my sexual partner's movements.

Yes, look at me! I think. Behold me, the naked crucified girl! Enjoy the sight of me. Enjoy my naked body. Enjoy my pain. I suffer for you

My excitement keeps rising. I'm now hovering in a state between excitement and pain and I can't tell which feeling is stronger. It tingles and burns in my lap. At that moment I would have done anything to feel a hand down there, a hand masturbating me with a brisk grip.

I am shocked.

I look at the people. Do they know it? Can they see how excited I am? Does this happen to all women who are crucified? Does every woman nailed to the cross experience this incredible excitement?

Down in the grass Ms. Wagner smiles at me. She knows all about it. I can see it. She grins slyly.

I know how you feel girl, her eyes say. I know what's the matter with you. But don't get excited too soon. The pain will soon take over again. The cross will break you.

I think it is allready done. My will broke long ago, Ms. Wagner.

I'm very humble. I can't help it. I surrender I submit. I no longer have a will of my own. I give up. The cross won. The cross broke me.

The viewers can see that. They are happy.

Yes, rejoice I think. Enjoy the sight of me. For this I was nailed to this cross: so that the sight of my naked tormented body would arouse you. And shall I tell you something? I like it! It excites me!

I suppress a smile. I won't reveal that to the viewers. I keep it to myself.

I don't know how long I'll squirm on the cross, how long I'll dance on the cross with slow, lascivious movements, delighting the spectators.

But at some point I'm totally exhausted and I hang very still on the cross. Now I try to avoid any movement because even the slightest movement increases the impossible pain. Oh those dreadful nails!

I hang silent and resigned to the pack and all I can think is: I'm not going to die! They won't let me die. I will survive this and then I will leave this country and never come back!

I'm full of regrets Oh why did I travel to this strange land?

Hours pass. Each one seems like an eternity. Every minute lasts forever. There is no clock anywhere that I can tell the time. I am thankful for. Watching the clock hands crawl infinitely slowly across the dial would be an added torture.

Even so it is unbearable. My excitement is now gone. All that's left is pain and shame and the wish for it to end. In between, someone comes up to me with a ladder and gives me water to drink from a bottle with a teat. I drink in thirsty drafts. I'm sweating profusely. I need the water urgently.

The sun moves across the sky. She begins to sink behind my back. Its red light paints the market square with a golden glow.

Tomorrow morning it will rise on the side oft he market place where I'm looking I think.

I feel relief The sun sets. Finally. Finally I will be free.

I will be healed. I read it in the prospectus that the woman from the travel agency gave me. A ceremony in a sacred grotto. Something with healing water in a pond...

If only it were that far! How much longer? Every second I hang by the cruel nails is a second too much.

The sun must have almost gone down by now. The town hall behind me casts a long shadow across the market square. The traders have long since closed their market stalls. The market will reopen tomorrow morning.

Below, the crowd is still standing in a semicircle around me. It hasn't become less, rather the other way around. New people have joined. Everyone looks at me lustfully. Everyone enjoys my torment.

The market is now in the shadow of the town hall.

I look down where Ms. Wagner is still lying in the grass. She looks at me with pleasure. She can't get enough of the sight of my naked tortured body. Her eyes follow every move of my body. Ms. Wagner sees everything. I feel naked and helpless under that gaze.

"Please!" I say. My voice is a croak. I yelled too much. I am hoarse "Please let me down," I beg. "It's sunset."

The teacher gets up. She stands barefoot in the grass in front of my cross. She grins. Her smile doesn't bode well. I feel a shiver travel down my spine. All around, the spectators, who had previously been talking quietly, fell silent. Everyone listens intently.

The teacher tilts her head. "I guess you didn't listen properly to the verdict, girl! It's true, you will remain crucified until sunset.” She takes a step towards me. She raises her arm. Her fingers touch my feet. Her fingertips brush over the heads of the large nails that hold my feet to the sloping footrest.

"Yes, until sunset," repeats Ms. Wagner. Her eyes light up. "But not today, girl! What is meant is the sunset tomorrow!”

An ice cold hand grabs my heart. No this can not be. I must have misheard.

Ms. Wagner smiles sardonically. She is happy about my fright. She has fun terrifying the poor crucified girl.

"Please!" I stammer. "Please say that's not true. Please. You have to put me down. I can not take it anymore. Really not!”

Mrs. Wagner's smile widens. "You'll take it, girl," she says in a hard voice. There is no sympathy in her eyes. "You'll bear it until tomorrow night. Only then will you be taken down from the cross.”

The teacher runs her fingers over my nailed feet. She nudges the nails holding my pierced feet to the pedestal with her index finger. "They'll be stuck here until tomorrow night."

Mrs. Wagner looks up at me. “You will see the sunrise on the cross tomorrow morning. This is a completely new experience for you. You will remember it your whole life. You will suffer. Suffer unimaginably, girl! That will teach you to respect our laws!” She waves at me. "See you tomorrow, girl. I'm going home now. I'll come tomorrow morning and see how you squirm on the cross. It will be your first sunrise on the cross.”

She turns and walks away with slow steps.

"No! Please don't!” I scream. I am beside myself with horror. All night and another whole day. I can't possibly stand it. "Please let me down! I beg you. Please!"

I cry. Screaming, I rear up on the cross. "Please do not go! Please don't leave me alone! Please release me! I regret what I did! Please have mercy!”

But the woman goes away. The spectators part in front of her. She slowly walks away from me. The setting sun makes her long legs glow red and gold, as if they were made of copper. The soles of the woman's feet are dark colored from walking barefoot.

I sob uncontrollably. I yell after her. "Please have mercy! Please!” I dance in ecstasies of pain on the cross as the sun slowly sets.

Stunned, I look at the woman who nailed me to the cross. She leaves the place.

My whole body is trembling.

I can not believe it. All the excruciating pain I've endured and now shall it have no end? I will continue to suffer, all night long and the following day as well.

I slump on the cross. i'm sobbing I cry.

I can't stop crying.

So, that was one of my absolute favorite fantasies. I often dream myself into that distant fantasy land and experience my crucifixion in many different ways. I also experience the night and the following day. And my former teacher is always there and revels in my torment.

A beautiful fantasy!

I hope you enjoyed.

Until Sunset (Part 2)

I am constantly writhing on the cross. I can't stop this. I'm trying to somehow adopt a position on the cross where I feel less pain. But that is impossible. No matter how I move, it always hurts.

The nails. The terrible nails! My entire body weight hangs from four nails as thick as my little finger. Hanging on such thin metal rods must hurt. There is no other way. And how it hurts!

We once had a history lesson at school with Ms. Wagner. She explained to us at the time that crucifixion was one of the most terrible punishments of antiquity. It was probably invented by the Persians, and the crucifixion came to Rome via the Phoenicians and the Greeks. The Romans then perfected the punishment.

Hanging with outstretched arms increased the pull on arms and hands. When a man of 80 kilograms hung on the cross with his arms outstretched, it was as if 140 kilograms of weight were pulling on his arms. Now I know how Ms. Wagner knew exactly what it feels like to be nailed to a cross. She knows it firsthand!

I rear up, trembling. I can confirm the weight. The pull on my arms and shoulders is tremendous, and my wrists constantly emit blasts of flaming pain if I move even the tiniest bit. Even when I hang very still on the crossbeam, my wrists hurt unbearably.

I turn my head and look down my right arm. I see the thick head of the nail sticking out of my wrist. It bleeds very lightly. The history teacher taught us that too. The nails plug up the wounds. A crucified person does not die of blood loss. He dies a much worse death.

And it takes a long time. Infinitely long. It takes three to four days for a crucified person to finally be redeemed from death.

I look to the other side. This wrist is also bleeding only slightly. A thin thread of blood runs down my forearm and a small drop falls off my elbow to the ground.

I look at my feet. Because my knees are slightly bent, I have to bend forward a little. Instantly, supernovas explode from pain in my wrists. I scream.

Below I see my feet standing on the slanted foot pedestal. The nails almost look like jewels, jewels made of shiny gold. My feet hardly bleed either. Around the heads of the nails I see some blood beginning to clot. Then nothing. It's hardly bleeding, but it hurts excruciatingly. I feel pain, especially in the soles of my pierced feet, which increases immediately when I brace myself with my feet to raise my upper body a little to alleviate the excruciating pain in my nailed wrists.

But no matter what I do, it always hurts terribly. I have no way of escaping this pain. It is always there. It keeps torturing me. I feel the nails in my wrists and feet. They hurt a lot, those nails. They hurt terribly.

At some point I'll hang quietly on the cross. I'm shaking all over. I sweat. i cry out loud I gasp raggedly.

Down on the ground Ms. Wagner is lying in the grass. She made herself comfortable. She looks up at me. A sardonic smile plays on her lips. She likes what she sees, you can tell. She's happy to see me suffer. She feasts on my torment. So do the spectators, standing in a semicircle on the cobblestones below, looking up at me.

I realize that I am completely naked. I'm nailed to the cross naked for all to see. I can't hide from those looks. Men and women look at me. I can see lust and arousement in the eyes of the audience, sometimes coupled with sadistic joy. People like to see a naked girl on the cross. Shame joins the absolutely unbearable pain. I am helplessly at the mercy of the looks of the pack. I am infinitely ashamed to be naked fastened to the cross in front of these people.

I'm hanging on my nails very quietly for a while. I hang my head and close my eyes to shut out the world. But it's no use. I can hear everythig. They stand down there in a semicircle around the cross and look at me. I am defenseless in the eyes of these people.

I open my eyes and look around. Ms. Wagner is lying in the grass in front of the cross. She moves lasciviously. She looks like a woman waiting for good sex. The other viewers look up to me no less excitedly. It thrills them to see a naked girl on the cross, writhing in agony. They watch my every move. They absorb everything. They don't miss anything.

I look in vain for pity in the eyes of the spectators. I see only joy and lust. Both men and women enjoy watching me suffer on the cross. Perhaps this spectacle is rarely shown to them. They may have to wait a long time before a careless tourist breaks a law and is sentenced to many hours on the cross. Then they all come and watch with relish as the poor victim writhes in ecstasies of pain on the cross.

"Nice tits."

I am infinitely ashamed.

I hang my head. Down in front of the cross, Frau Wagner looks up at me with interest. She registers my every emotion. She looks at me excitedly. It turns her on to see a girl on the cross, I can see that clearly. It gives me a strange feeling to realize that seeing my naked body would arouse a woman. I am stunned by what this realization triggers in me. I feel a soft pounding in my lap. It's tingling down there. The feeling is very intense. I can't believe it but I'm getting aroused because this woman is looking at me with excitement. The lustful looks of the crowd of spectators also excite me. It arouses me to be the helpless object of excitement for these people. It feels like a rape in public.

Although I can't stop feeling the pain, my arousal increases with every passing minute. I start squirming on the cross again. Not just agony this time. I can feel the heat in my lap. There, small greedy flames lick my cunt. I am getting wet. It's unbelievable.

It excites me to be presented to viewers as a defenseless sex object. It turns me on that these strangers are full of excitement at the sight of my naked body.

I see Ms. Wagner lolling in the grass. She moves lasciviously. Her right hand slides down between her thighs. She pulls up the short skirt and reveals her genitals. She is shaved. Her fingers touch bare skin. I can see the excitement in the teacher's eyes. She shamelessly starts to arouse herself while looking up at me non-stop.

I let my gaze wander. Other spectators touch themselves too. Many of the women present are dressed in the same way as Ms. Wagner. They are wearing a short, knee-length skirt and a light blouse. Almost nobody wears shoes.

I remember the description of the country. It's always mild and warm there, I've read. And the population lives a simple peasant life like in the nineteenth century.

Are the women in the crowd naked under their skirts? Some raise their skirts enough that I can see they are not wearing panties. Right in front of me are two women who might be in their late twenties. They are twins. One stands behind the other. The rear embraces her sister's body. Her hand slips under her twin's skirt. The woman standing in front puts her feet slightly apart to give her sister access to her most intimate part of the body. While she is being pampered by her twin sister, she looks up at me and delights in the sight of my naked body.

I'm still stunned at how arousing it is to be stared at by these people. It turns me on that people down there touch each other shamelessly in public. They masturbate in the middle of the market place because the sight of my body on the cross excites them. It excites me to serve as a sex object to these strangers.

I almost feel pride over my shame. I'm squirming pretty badly now, even though it hurts a lot. I can't hang still on the cross. My body moves against my will. It's like having sex and willingly submitting to my sexual partner's movements.

Yes, look at me! I think. Behold me, the naked crucified girl! Enjoy the sight of me. Enjoy my naked body. Enjoy my pain. I suffer for you

My excitement keeps rising. I'm now hovering in a state between excitement and pain and I can't tell which feeling is stronger. It tingles and burns in my lap. At that moment I would have done anything to feel a hand down there, a hand masturbating me with a brisk grip.

I am shocked.

I look at the people. Do they know it? Can they see how excited I am? Does this happen to all women who are crucified? Does every woman nailed to the cross experience this incredible excitement?

Down in the grass Ms. Wagner smiles at me. She knows all about it. I can see it. She grins slyly.

I know how you feel girl, her eyes say. I know what's the matter with you. But don't get excited too soon. The pain will soon take over again. The cross will break you.

I'm very humble. I can't help it. I surrender I submit. I no longer have a will of my own. I give up. The cross won. The cross broke me.

Yes, rejoice I think. Enjoy the sight of me. For this I was nailed to this cross: so that the sight of my naked tormented body would arouse you. And shall I tell you something? I like it! It excites me!

I don't know how long I'll squirm on the cross, how long I'll dance on the cross with slow, lascivious movements, delighting the spectators.

But at some point I'm totally exhausted and I hang very still on the cross. Now I try to avoid any movement because even the slightest movement increases the impossible pain. Oh those dreadful nails!

I hang silent and resigned to the pack and all I can think is: I'm not going to die! They won't let me die. I will survive this and then I will leave this country and never come back!

Hours pass. Each one seems like an eternity. Every minute lasts forever. There is no clock anywhere that I can tell the time. I am thankful for. Watching the clock hands crawl infinitely slowly across the dial would be an added torture.

Even so it is unbearable. My excitement is now gone. All that's left is pain and shame and the wish for it to end. In between, someone comes up to me with a ladder and gives me water to drink from a bottle with a teat. I drink in thirsty drafts. I'm sweating profusely. I need the water urgently.

The sun moves across the sky. She begins to sink behind my back. Its red light paints the market square with a golden glow.

Tomorrow morning it will rise on the side oft he market place where I'm looking I think.

I will be healed. I read it in the prospectus that the woman from the travel agency gave me. A ceremony in a sacred grotto. Something with healing water in a pond...

If only it were that far! How much longer? Every second I hang by the cruel nails is a second too much.

The sun must have almost gone down by now. The town hall behind me casts a long shadow across the market square. The traders have long since closed their market stalls. The market will reopen tomorrow morning.

Below, the crowd is still standing in a semicircle around me. It hasn't become less, rather the other way around. New people have joined. Everyone looks at me lustfully. Everyone enjoys my torment.

I look down where Ms. Wagner is still lying in the grass. She looks at me with pleasure. She can't get enough of the sight of my naked tortured body. Her eyes follow every move of my body. Ms. Wagner sees everything. I feel naked and helpless under that gaze.

"Please!" I say. My voice is a croak. I yelled too much. I am hoarse "Please let me down," I beg. "It's sunset."

The teacher gets up. She stands barefoot in the grass in front of my cross. She grins. Her smile doesn't bode well. I feel a shiver travel down my spine. All around, the spectators, who had previously been talking quietly, fell silent. Everyone listens intently.

The teacher tilts her head. "I guess you didn't listen properly to the verdict, girl! It's true, you will remain crucified until sunset.” She takes a step towards me. She raises her arm. Her fingers touch my feet. Her fingertips brush over the heads of the large nails that hold my feet to the sloping footrest.

"Yes, until sunset," repeats Ms. Wagner. Her eyes light up. "But not today, girl! What is meant is the sunset tomorrow!”

Ms. Wagner smiles sardonically. She is happy about my fright. She has fun terrifying the poor crucified girl.

"Please!" I stammer. "Please say that's not true. Please. You have to put me down. I can not take it anymore. Really not!”

Mrs. Wagner's smile widens. "You'll take it, girl," she says in a hard voice. There is no sympathy in her eyes. "You'll bear it until tomorrow night. Only then will you be taken down from the cross.”

The teacher runs her fingers over my nailed feet. She nudges the nails holding my pierced feet to the pedestal with her index finger. "They'll be stuck here until tomorrow night."

Mrs. Wagner looks up at me. “You will see the sunrise on the cross tomorrow morning. This is a completely new experience for you. You will remember it your whole life. You will suffer. Suffer unimaginably, girl! That will teach you to respect our laws!” She waves at me. "See you tomorrow, girl. I'm going home now. I'll come tomorrow morning and see how you squirm on the cross. It will be your first sunrise on the cross.”

"No! Please don't!” I scream. I am beside myself with horror. All night and another whole day. I can't possibly stand it. "Please let me down! I beg you. Please!"

I cry. Screaming, I rear up on the cross. "Please do not go! Please don't leave me alone! Please release me! I regret what I did! Please have mercy!”

But the woman goes away. The spectators part in front of her. She slowly walks away from me. The setting sun makes her long legs glow red and gold, as if they were made of copper. The soles of the woman's feet are dark colored from walking barefoot.

I sob uncontrollably. I yell after her. "Please have mercy! Please!” I dance in ecstasies of pain on the cross as the sun slowly sets.

I can not believe it. All the excruciating pain I've endured and now shall it have no end? I will continue to suffer, all night long and the following day as well.

I can't stop crying.

So, that was one of my absolute favorite fantasies. I often dream myself into that distant fantasy land and experience my crucifixion in many different ways. I also experience the night and the following day. And my former teacher is always there and revels in my torment.

A beautiful fantasy!

I hope you
brilliant!! looking forward to continuing.

Until Sunset (Part 2)

"Nice tits."

I am infinitely ashamed.

I am shocked.

I can't stop crying.

A beautiful fantasy!

I hope you enjoyed.
You are a beautiful story teller, Kathrin.

Thanks for the advice, i have been looking for the same in the forum, even a chance for a roleplay and share stories with other members...but the forum is quite big and takes time to find the place...

Back
Top Bottom