Acorn Cafe and Asylum

Go to CruxDreams.com
How long is pickled herring good for?
me think if u frozen fish in ice like sell rusians to eu from siberia can be fresh 4-10 years fish in ice totaly frozen they write date like this on this frozen fishes totaly in ice also herrings in very much salt and in ice or fridge or frozen very much long too but me more prefer japanese herring salad and also polish veges salad both great reciepes and very tasty and easy to do but also if u buy and eat roten fish like greedy squirrel maybe better do garum sauce like romans also nazareth when jesus kittie was live they product garum maybe even he was work there also later they sold it to romans and whole city have money from this bussiness also russians sell fishes and products in cans who have also date is fresh years or even not date and they told in can is always fresh food meow :oops: :cat: :conejo::mouse:

me think if u frozen fish in ice like sell rusians to eu from siberia can be fresh 4-10 years fish in ice totaly frozen they write date like this on this frozen fishes totaly in ice also herrings in very much salt and in ice or fridge or frozen very much long too but me more prefer japanese herring salad and also polish veges salad both great reciepes and very tasty and easy to do but also if u buy and eat roten fish like greedy squirrel maybe better do garum sauce like romans also nazareth when jesus kittie was live they product garum maybe even he was work there also later they sold it to romans and whole city have money from this bussiness also russians sell fishes and products in cans who have also date is fresh years or even not date and they told in can is always fresh food meow :oops: :cat: :conejo::mouse:
I am so glad I am a vegetarian.........

In the past, the wagoners who brought wooden goods (ladders, feeders or wooden agricultural tools) for sale when they arrived at the North Sea or Baltic Sea sold everything and converted their wagons into a two-wheeled cart. Then they bought empty wooden barrels and herrings, the fish were fried and stowed in the barrels with salt and vinegar. When they got home again (with a distance of 500 - 550 km, you know, real horses are not that fast), the herrings were sold and were still edible.

Minnesota corrupting their squirrels
My sister tells me that in Devon they get a plague of flying ants in later summer.
The seagulls catch and eat the ants on the wing and the formic acid produced by the ants causes an effect like drunkeness in the gulls.
The gulls are unable to keep flying and stagger about in the road in their drunken state, this results in a major traffic jam as drivers attempt to avoid the birds.

My sister tells me that in Devon they get a plague of flying ants in later summer.
The seagulls catch and eat the ants on the wing and the formic acid produced by the ants causes an effect like drunkeness in the gulls.
The gulls are unable to keep flying and stagger about in the road in their drunken state, this results in a major traffic jam as drivers attempt to avoid the birds.

I can certainly attest to the plague of flying ants in many years but it never takes much to cause a traffic jam in Devon, the road network is not the best.

Back
Top Bottom