AI Prison

Go to CruxDreams.com
I admire the many good artists, who have the gift of making dark fantasies becoming true in our minds. I have dark fantasies, too, but not their abilities. But ai now allows me to make images of my dark fantasies. It allows me to make fotorealistic images, without anybody being hurt or having his or her personality rights infringed. It is just fantasy, fiction.
In this prison there are female and male inmates. But I will probably feature more females than males, not just, because more people like to see women, but also because the ai engine I use is not (yet) as good with male nudes as it is with females.
One last word. I try to be realistic, which is why the inmates will not necessarily be young and beautiful.

Attachments

• female prisoner02.jpg
    female prisoner02.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 1,561
  • captive 18.png
    captive 18.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,268
Interesting. Can you describe how you work with AI to achieve the result @naked_slave ?
I am on mage.space, using the pro-version, mostly working with the Model Realistic V2. Prompts need to be as exact as possible. Prompt for the very first picture was 'one emaciated sweaty dirty naked italian woman 29 y.o. with short hair, and a depressed facial expression and big breasts standing naked in a narrow prison cell' I am also use negative prompts extensively.

Gorgeous work. The implication is not just of physical torment but total mental and spiritual defeat.

I am on mage.space, using the pro-version, mostly working with the Model Realistic V2. Prompts need to be as exact as possible. Prompt for the very first picture was 'one emaciated sweaty dirty naked italian woman 29 y.o. with short hair, and a depressed facial expression and big breasts standing naked in a narrow prison cell' I am also use negative prompts extensively.
Thanks @naked_slave
I joined up on mage.space.
First effort I just changed your prompt with 'Italian' for 'Latin' and '29' for '20' - and got this
f51dbc161fac4ea48c06ac818281f827.png
- which I'm liking quite a lot.
But when it comes to prompting for e.g. 'tied-up' or 'aoh' or 'whipped', well, that looks nigh on impossible to recreate atm.

But when it comes to prompting for e.g. 'tied-up' or 'aoh' or 'whipped', well, that looks nigh on impossible to recreate atm.
In general, you’ll need an extra network like a LORA specifically trained for such a task. Try searching for a suitable one from Civitai, or you can train your own.

I have a feeling that simple tied up hands or feet can be depicted using only controlnets without a custom network. But anything less common will likely require a custom network.

Back
Top Bottom