Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to say here with some shyness, that maybe it is not necessary to write here more (if at all) about such unfortunate situation from real life. Alice presented on this Forum in so many situations, stories, places – from long time is not a real girl from somewhere (maybe even not at all), but rather symbolic figure – one of few – important for many here as some kind of symbol, symbol and inspiration … a Muse, a Nymph, a Succubus, one of Daughters of Great Goddess … at least for me, one of the Friends of Alice …

So small and fast comment after reading it ..
You once again raise the topic by writing this, provoking me to set fire to the topic. What for? I was not going to return to this topic and unsubscribed from it. I described my life experience with this model in a couple of sentences and forgot about it. Your right to scroll through or even not read my future posts using the ban button. But I consider it wrong to reproach me for expressing my personal opinion/experience. You have a fantasies, but here we have a real life with its own dirt and problems. And very-very sorry for my advice. Do not create an idol for yourself, live your real life! Blood has been shed on our land for a hundred years because of such idols... we are very tired. Better a rotten truth than a holy lie! Once again, I apologize if it seemed rude...

I would like to say here with some shyness, that maybe it is not necessary to write here more (if at all) about such unfortunate situation from real life. Alice presented on this Forum in so many situations, stories, places – from long time is not a real girl from somewhere (maybe even not at all), but rather symbolic figure – one of few – important for many here as some kind of symbol, symbol and inspiration … a Muse, a Nymph, a Succubus, one of Daughters of Great Goddess … at least for me, one of the Friends of Alice …

So small and fast comment after reading it ..

You once again raise the topic by writing this, provoking me to set fire to the topic. What for? I was not going to return to this topic and unsubscribed from it. I described my life experience with this model in a couple of sentences and forgot about it. Your right to scroll through or even not read my future posts using the ban button. But I consider it wrong to reproach me for expressing my personal opinion/experience. You have a fantasies, but here we have a real life with its own dirt and problems. And very-very sorry for my advice. Do not create an idol for yourself, live your real life! Blood has been shed on our land for a hundred years because of such idols... we are very tired. Better a rotten truth than a holy lie! Once again, I apologize if it seemed rude...

Cruxforums is a site in which we indulge our fantasies, creating artwork and stories, in a safe environment. Alice is one of a number of models and actresses who appear as the subjects of fantasy art in photo manipulations on the site. In fifteen years, she has inspired a very large number of pictures, many of which are curated in this thread.

Of course, our favourite models also happen to be real people, most of whom would be surprised to see themselves featured in our artwork and fiction. A few of our members have been acquainted with these models in real life, and that experience is entirely different from a fantasy.

I do not think anyone intends to be disrespectful, and I believe we should accept that we all have individual reactions and responses to Alice/Olga.

'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest'

20 June 2007 - Fifteenth Anniversary

esprit_de_makar_8_by_bobnearied_df7naaw-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)

Full size picture

Esprit de Makar 8.jpg

Today marks the fifteenth anniversary of the Cruxdreams session which brought Alice to the attention of crux enthusiasts. For Koshka, 20 June 2007 was a dramatic encore in which she was able to draw on her previous experience, albeit this was the first time she had performed in an outdoor crux session. For Alice, it was her crux debut and the catalyst for a photo manipulation phenomenon which has lasted for fifteen years and shows no signs of slowing down.

Alice continues to be celebrated in manips and story illustrations, and she also features prominently in the fundraising campaign for Cruxforums. And so the latest manipulation is presented here, in celebration of the fifteenth anniversary. The picture employs the 'Crux Forest' background with the cross and Alice's roped hands, as photographed by Makar. But her head, body and arms are derived from a Rylsky series, entitled 'Sway' for MetArt.

In publication terms, the summer of 2007 was the most intensive period of Alice's nude modelling career, with no fewer than ten series being released throughout June - August of that year. If we include Makar's contribution (since he presented the first 'Crux Forest' pictures on DeviantArt at that time) this represents the work of six photographers for six different studios.

'Sway' was released on 3 August 2007, six weeks after the Cruxdreams session. The studio lighting provides a strong chiaroscuro effect, similar to bright sunlight. The 'Crux Forest' pictures include some brief spells of sunlight, which illuminate Alice's features whilst she hangs crucified. The shadows are surprisingly dense, contrasting with brilliant highlights on her skin, and I have attempted numerous colour and contrast adjustments to approximate this effect on the inserted figure components.

I am quite pleased with the result, especially the way in which Alice's deep chin is strongly defined, with its subtle cleft in sharp relief. The pronounced arch of her upper lip complements the shape of her nose, and the face is lined by a tangle of shadows cast by loose strands of hair. These are some of the distinctive features which make her so uniquely and identifiably 'Alice'. :)

Full size picture

View attachment 1191749

Today marks the fifteenth anniversary of the Cruxdreams session which brought Alice to the attention of crux enthusiasts. For Koshka, 20 June 2007 was a dramatic encore in which she was able to draw on her previous experience, albeit this was the first time she had performed in an outdoor crux session. For Alice, it was her crux debut and the catalyst for a photo manipulation phenomenon which has lasted for fifteen years and shows no signs of slowing down.

Alice continues to be celebrated in manips and story illustrations, and she also features prominently in the fundraising campaign for Cruxforums. And so the latest manipulation is presented here, in celebration of the fifteenth anniversary. The picture employs the 'Crux Forest' background with the cross and Alice's roped hands, as photographed by Makar. But her head, body and arms are derived from a Rylsky series, entitled 'Sway' for MetArt.

In publication terms, the summer of 2007 was the most intensive period of Alice's nude modelling career, with no fewer than ten series being released throughout June - August of that year. If we include Makar's contribution (since he presented the first 'Crux Forest' pictures on DeviantArt at that time) this represents the work of six photographers for six different studios.

'Sway' was released on 3 August 2007, six weeks after the Cruxdreams session. The studio lighting provides a strong chiaroscuro effect, similar to bright sunlight. The 'Crux Forest' pictures include some brief spells of sunlight, which illuminate Alice's features whilst she hangs crucified. The shadows are surprisingly dense, contrasting with brilliant highlights on her skin, and I have attempted numerous colour and contrast adjustments to approximate this effect on the inserted figure components.

I am quite pleased with the result, especially the way in which Alice's deep chin is strongly defined, with its subtle cleft in sharp relief. The pronounced arch of her upper lip complements the shape of her nose, and the face is lined by a tangle of shadows cast by loose strands of hair. These are some of the distinctive features which make her so uniquely and identifiably 'Alice'. :)
And her torso is nicely defined as well.

Alas, we cant see her nude body : that could add to the wonderful attraction that she emits around her ... :)
Never mind, I'll always stay "amoureuse" of her, even if I know well that never I could met the object of my love ...
It will stay an "amour platonique" ...
Thanks Bob for your work ...

Full size picture

View attachment 1191749

Thank you Bob. She remains as inspirational as ever ... I am imagining her being taken from behind whilst being crucified in this pic ...

Where can these films be found?
'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest' is available on http://www.cruxdreams.com
Unfortunately my ISP has blocked Cruxdreams (despite using a VPN) but you may have better luck.
If you experience problems, you might consider contacting ImageMaker regarding membership?

The Femjoy video, 'Cliff Hanger' is discussed here - https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/alice-kiss-crux-legend.6168/post-347964
But I can no longer access the video from that post. Perhaps one of our members might come to your assistance with a safe link?

Similar to Alice there are other model legens as Ariel/Caprice (both are the same?). unfortunately not on the cross.
Caprice on the cross would be amazing!
I'm sure there's some good manip artists in here who could make that happen :p

You see, Barb, that's what happens when you don't shave your pubic hair :p

Nah, she's been up there so long it grew back!

I've done some too, here

ph327.jpgph329.jpg
(these include parts of Alice and Caprice)

Back
Top Bottom