Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
hello friends, I recently started experiments with Ai upscaling, and I'm trying to see what results it will bring me, and honestly I found out with enthusiasm that AI beautifully corrects all glitches and errors in the image, and also improves it!! but it comes at the cost of a bigger size...unfortunately...(which means a bigger and more powerful gpu)
Great improvement and good that you explore more with AI Scaling. What tool do you use for this upscale and corrections?

That looks really nice and i also appreciate the idea of doing a tribute to Quoom by reimagine "the Fall of the barbarian Queen". It is a very nice story but naturally since the original is from 2000 or so, the graphic quality leaves much to be desired by todays standart.

Really looking forward to that series, thanks a lot :)

hi please i am looking for crucifixion comics or pictures...

these are similar images in the style of The Eagles Of Rome comic

somewhere on the web I saw the pictures with the crucifixion, but I don't know where...
jlPJQJtoiYeT10Hzzjvk7gAQLOu1YZN7-couv-1200.jpg
murena.jpg

my experiment works (I'm using camera blur + lighting, and I'm trying AI improvements)

BJ9X6SO.jpg
both of these scenes are beta versions of what I have in the comic... I needed to test how camera blur works, and lighting... and especially how the fire will look from a distance...

so I will tell you that there is a plan, big torture in the arena!!! in other words, Nero will be proud!

They will eat her alive
:ďábel:
among other things....she is nailed by the hands, and left to the prey of hungry dogs...to make it more terrifying, they are connected by a chain, which guarantees that the stronger dog will reach the victim first, while the second one will try to push the first one and vice versa ...

I wanted to try this scene for the arena games....and there will be more...lions etc....

Love the effect and the nailing. Look forward to seeing the rest of the story especially the lead in to the actual attachment to the cross.
don't be afraid, you will see how the girls are crucified, and the march of shame, the way of crosses near the city... (that's why I looked for the picture here)

Back
Top Bottom