Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
hello friends, I recently started experiments with Ai upscaling, and I'm trying to see what results it will bring me, and honestly I found out with enthusiasm that AI beautifully corrects all glitches and errors in the image, and also improves it!! but it comes at the cost of a bigger size...unfortunately...(which means a bigger and more powerful gpu)

and out of boredom I decided to try to build my own story based on Quoom Fall of Barbarian Queen, because I don't want to completely imitate quoom, I'll add a few improvements, and the story will be similar but not the same...

in my megalomaniacal style.

below I am sending a sample of the image after improvement by AI.
That is one seriously cute girl in your image. I am assuming she's your Barbarian Queen for your story. Are we going to get to see her without that annoying attire and armor while she's being nailed, totally naked, to a cross?

That is one seriously cute girl in your image. I am assuming she's your Barbarian Queen for your story. Are we going to get to see her without that annoying attire and armor while she's being nailed, totally naked, to a cross?
yes, you'll see her pretty naked...and she'll be naked right from the start...

in the old quoom story they stripped her and put her in a cage.
but I want to be much more creative, why the cage??

there are better ways.

trust us, you'll like it.

this job didn't work for us, I messed up geoshell, but you might like it... for me it's just tests for now anyway, and I'm making a lot of edits... and I'm still adding improvements...

but you might like it.

and yes, the barbarian has a special pointed nail-cornus on her cross for her ass...

but you might like it.
PQ4fs8P.jpg

6bO2YI1.jpg

this job didn't work for us, I messed up geoshell, but you might like it... for me it's just tests for now anyway, and I'm making a lot of edits... and I'm still adding improvements...

but you might like it.

and yes, the barbarian has a special pointed nail-cornus on her cross for her ass...

but you might like it.
PQ4fs8P.jpg

6bO2YI1.jpg
Her facial expression and features in the first pic are absolutely fantastic. Keep working with this medium, your results are excellent. Thank you for sharing your work.

but you might like it.

but you might like it.
PQ4fs8P.jpg

6bO2YI1.jpg
I'm looking at the background. The dog is not easy. She started her dinner with a delicacy

yes, that looks very nice. There is so many little details in the images both with the women as also with the background. Really nice to see such high-quality art. I am already hyped for the Barbarian Queen remake ;)

hello, I'm asking for help from you guys and admins.

please, I would like to ask if anyone knows of any really good props for Roman or city walls and towers....ideally antique ones....

I would like to make a few scenes where the city gate and walls can be seen in the background, but I ran into a problem because I can't find such props anywhere.

please help us?

hello, I'm asking for help from you guys and admins.

please, I would like to ask if anyone knows of any really good props for Roman or city walls and towers....ideally antique ones....

I would like to make a few scenes where the city gate and walls can be seen in the background, but I ran into a problem because I can't find such props anywhere.

please help us?
Here's a couple that might help you out.

1. From Daz studio: Aikanaro Temple scene

2. From Daz studio: Balneae

3. From Daz studio: Curator Aquarum

Admitedly, some of these models are of ruins rather than pristine architecture. Also, I assume you're not interested in Colosseum or Arena models. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• aikanaro-0.jpg
    aikanaro-0.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 465
  • daz3d_balneae6_3dl_day_1.jpg
    daz3d_balneae6_3dl_day_1.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 403
  • main_la.jpg
    main_la.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 916
Here's a couple that might help you out.

1. From Daz studio: Aikanaro Temple scene

2. From Daz studio: Balneae

3. From Daz studio: Curator Aquarum

Admitedly, some of these models are of ruins rather than pristine architecture. Also, I assume you're not interested in Colosseum or Arena models. I hope this helps.
I'm looking for city walls rather than some ruins and spas... but I can use this too, thanks!!

so if anyone has a link to the walls, for example from the castle or the city, please get in touch.

it's about the fact that I want to make a background for this scene (I already have it ready, but unfortunately not the background...

similar city walls....

Thanks.

Attachments

• Millenium 5.jpg
    Millenium 5.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 1,058
I'm looking for city walls rather than some ruins and spas... but I can use this too, thanks!!

so if anyone has a link to the walls, for example from the castle or the city, please get in touch.

it's about the fact that I want to make a background for this scene (I already have it ready, but unfortunately not the background...

similar city walls....

Thanks.
I don't know if this will fit into your concept, but Daz studio has a new product called "The Roman Forum," https://www.daz3d.com/xi-roman-forum. There's also one for the Roman Forum ruined. And both are on sale for $5.81 to prime members. But don't wait if you're interested - by experience, I'll bet the price will go up tomorrow!

I don't know if this will fit into your concept, but Daz studio has a new product called "The Roman Forum," https://www.daz3d.com/xi-roman-forum. There's also one for the Roman Forum ruined. And both are on sale for $5.81 to prime members. But don't wait if you're interested - by experience, I'll bet the price will go up tomorrow!
OH my god! Very very thanks!! :popcorn::bdsm-heart:

but you might like it.

but you might like it.
PQ4fs8P.jpg

6bO2YI1.jpg
Beautiful work, love the shine on her ass. The tribal blackened face really lights up the fear in her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom