Anjou'calvaries...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
He'll always stay a young fellow...;)

The history can always be changed...It could be a real new great movie, who knows?:p
here's an outline :D

Don Admi is constantly at odds with the Mafia boss/ mayor, Albero dell'Impiccagione, known as Tree,and is also on very close terms with the cruxettes in the Forums. Through his vast knowledge of crucifixions he is the voice of Crux Forums, but the cruxettes often have far greater understanding than Don Admi of the troubles of being crucified, and have to constantly but gently reprimand the priest for his impatience.

What Tree and Admi have in common is an interest in the well-being of the Forum. They also appear to both be on the same side in the war of the sexes, and while Tree makes public speeches against the practice of virgin martyrdom promoted by the church, and Don Admi preaches burning at the stake for godless witches and bitches, they actually grudgingly admire each other. Therefore they sometimes end up working together in peculiar circumstances, though keeping up their squabbling.

Thus, although he publicly opposes the Church as a matter of honour, Tree takes his gang of goons (Artigliere and Toro) to the church and stands as Godfather for any children christened there as they may be his anyway, and it makes sure they're in Don Admi's flock. Don Admi also never condemns Tree himself, but just the godless idea of non-religious crucifixion which is in direct opposition to the church's teachings financial interests.

The story is satirical and takes on the hand in glove relationship between the Catholic Church and the Mafia, not to mention other worldly considerations like alcoholic beverages. But it is also an enjoyable comedy about tying up, whipping and crucifying pretty girls, and other such exciting fantasies, in kinky CruxForums where everyone knows everyone else, and everyone likes everyone else most of the time.

Despite their bickering, the goodness and generosity of each character can be seen during hard times. They always understand and respect each other when one is in danger, when a crash devastates the Forums, when a much-loved member has to leave, and in many other situations in which the two " enemies" show their mutual respect for one another and fight side by side for the same ideals, even if they are each conditioned by their individual public roles in the Forums.

Last edited:
Nice Eul! I think the last two paragraphs says it all as our merry band approaches a new year at CruxForums. You have captured so very nicely and aptly everyone here on the site and the spirit in which we do things here.

flower1:amen:

Nice Eul! I think the last two paragraphs says it all as our merry band approaches a new year at CruxForums. You have captured so very nicely and aptly everyone here on the site and the spirit in which we do things here.

...which is also why she is locked in the sub-basement of the coffee shop to both grind beans and be a civet. It was not lost upon us that she failed to mention who caused the crash...

Tree

indeed :amen:but i feared already something after i saw Messa's pic :beer:

The story is satirical and takes on the hand in glove relationship between the Catholic Church and the Mafia, not to mention other worldly considerations like alcoholic beverages. But it is also an enjoyable comedy about tying up, whipping and crucifying pretty girls, and other such exciting fantasies, in kinky CruxForums where everyone knows everyone else, and everyone likes everyone else most of the time........... other situations in which the two " enemies" show their mutual respect........

.......in the contemplation of the most beautiful girls of the world, crucified nude in front of the members !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:bdsm-heart:... AND THEY LOVE THAT SO MUCH !!!:bdsm-heart:

:bdsm-heart:plans_messa's_panic_jpeg (4).jpg :bdsm-heart:

Tis thirty work being on a cross and a girl appreciates roses. Last year I attended midnight mass but this year I shall go one better and attend a midnight Messa :D
Glad to hear you online. Are you safe from the storm or have your nuts been blown away???

t

Oh the storm was not too bad around my direct locale, go down to the sea front though and you can see the debris thrown up by the waves which considering the height of the sea walls and how far back they are must have been something.

Back
Top Bottom