Anjou'calvaries...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh the storm was not too bad around my direct locale, go down to the sea front though and you can see the debris thrown up by the waves which considering the height of the sea walls and how far back they are must have been something.
Tree is glad you are safe but when Eul is regurgitated by sea monsters I think calling her 'debris' is a bit cold, RR

Tree

Happy Holidays Messaline thanks for these great images.
I remember when i used to be over there in France on business i did some driving around and there were big crucifixes everywhere, at the roadside, on 'roundabouts', at crossroads, and at the start and end of villages. whoever makes them must be millionaires! and every little village had a huge church, sometimes the church was bigger than the village!
If i ever go there again i will see all those crosses in a new light, thanks to your lovely images.

Happy Holidays Messaline thanks for these great images.
I remember when i used to be over there in France on business i did some driving around and there were big crucifixes everywhere, at the roadside, on 'roundabouts', at crossroads, and at the start and end of villages. whoever makes them must be millionaires! and every little village had a huge church, sometimes the church was bigger than the village!
If i ever go there again i will see all those crosses in a new light, thanks to your lovely images.
you forgot somewhat lornaz...............at the far side of the village-church with their crucifix at the road there is mostly a cafe....and with Messaline presenting herself it will be always busy in those taverns. flower1

Happy Christmas for all members!

Messa thanks for those who have brought roses and "Champagne"!

Can i give u another somethg special than roses n champagne. ;)?
_xlarge.jpeg
Yupar's licks.
stock-photo--illustration-of-woman-licking-sexy-red-lips-32053183.jpg .
B warned. That's toxic of darkness. ;):D
Oh the storm was not too bad around my direct locale, go down to the sea front though and you can see the debris thrown up by the waves which considering the height of the sea walls and how far back they are must have been something.
:clapping:Glad squirrels are safe :)

The next year is approching; like Messaline will not be here to feast with you this great moment (cause some vacation), she wanted to share with you one of her deepest fantasy...three stages of her...

VIA CRUXIS

Anjou 15.JPG
( Messa is undressed )

Anjou 16.JPG
( Messa is nailed to the cross )

Anjou 17.JPG
( Messa is suffering on the cross )

From an oeuvre (unknowed artist) viewed in a church of her town...

I whish a great year 2014 for all the members and live your deep fantasies,

Ladies and Gentlemen, during, I hope, a wonderful crucifixion'year !

crown-of-roses.jpg

Your MESSALINE​

The next year is approching; like Messaline will not be here to feast with you this great moment (cause some vacation), she wanted to share with you one of her deepest fantasy...three stages of her...

VIA CRUXIS

View attachment 95599
( Messa is undressed )

View attachment 95600

View attachment 95601

View attachment 95602

Your MESSALINE​

Marvelous Messa! Simply marvelous! Best wishes for the new year to you too!!! flower3

VIA CRUXIS

View attachment 95599
( Messa is undressed )

View attachment 95600

View attachment 95601

View attachment 95602

Your MESSALINE​

Great pictures, Messa !
Sure, you look forward to be nailed to a cross, for 2014 !

You know Messa you should make sure that Judith gets the concession stand to sell soup, coffee and brioche to all the onlookers that come to gaze at you on the cross. Between you, you should clean up :D

Brilliant ideas, brilliantly executed Messaline, well done :clapping:flower1

Back
Top Bottom