Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is unbearable... this subversive should pull herself together a bit during the interrogation... I will make the boss a strong coffee when he is done with the interrogation... such a sensitive person... has to endure this inhuman screaming... but he asks his questions calmly and objectively... with his distinguished voice... there is no reason to scream... and this stench that comes out of the orifices of this horrible bitch... what kind of impression should this fine person get from us women...
Such a kind and thoughtful secretary, so concerned for her poor, over-worked boss's sensitive feelings :devil2:

Interrogation of a subversive journalist.

A secretary of the esterian secret police is asked by her boss if she can file the files lying in the interrogation room. There would be an interrogation with a subversive journalist at the same time, but she should not be bothered by it and just do her job. However, under no circumstances should she pass on to others what is happening in the room. The secretary is thrilled by this sign of trust from the boss and immediately goes to work.

What the secretary does not know is that she is suspected of passing on internal company information. She is to be shown what can happen to her if she is caught.

In the room she finds a beautiful young woman tied to a wooden cross. stark naked. Trembling with fear.

:: Is this the bad, highly dangerous subversive... she could be my daughter... I better not talk to her and do my job... why is she naked...? ::

She goes to the office cabinet with the papers on it and starts filing.

-What none of her colleagues know, she is madly in love with the boss-.

The boss and his assistant enter the room. He explains to the assistant that he wants a comprehensive confession from the subversive within an hour. She is to make a confession today as an enemy spy on television. So there must be no traces of measures, which his questions. Not in the face, nor in the cleavage, as the journalist is known for her revealing clothes.

"Are you now ready to confess that you are a spy for democracy?"
The prisoner is defiantly silent.

The assistant takes a red-hot iron and sticks it in the victim's cunt.

Terrible, inhuman, never-ending screams find their way out of the mouth of the maltreated woman.

The secretary's thoughts are racing: :: This is terrible... the poor boss... such a fine man... what he has to listen to day in and day out from the bad subversive women... this screaming... can't they show some consideration... for the mind of such a sensitive man... ::

After a short pause, the assistant takes a new red-hot iron and sticks it deep into the journalist's asshole, laughing.

The screams that just sounded loud and panicked are now outdone in volume by shrill shrieks.

:: This is unbearable... this subversive should pull herself together a bit during the interrogation... I will make the boss a strong coffee when he is done with the interrogation... such a sensitive person... has to endure this inhuman screaming... but he asks his questions calmly and objectively... with his distinguished voice... there is no reason to scream... and this stench that comes out of the orifices of this horrible bitch... what kind of impression should this fine person get from us women... ::

The assistant pulls the iron out of the journalist's asshole.

The journalist screams with her voice rolling over: "I confess everything... everything... please no more iron... pleaseeee!!!! I will make a confession on TV!!! I'll say anything they want!!!"

In a calm voice, the boss says softly, "Ma'am... you should have said that earlier. We have known for a long time that you are a spy. Our doctors will prepare you for the confession. I assume that you will not retract your statement. I don't want to be subjected to such a conversation anymore."

The secretary melts with intense love for her boss. She is surprised that her crotch is slightly wet. She has not had this experience for a long time.
And yet it seems to me, Arthur, that the executioner is a man's profession.

A female soldier of the US forces captured.

The pretty, tall US soldier missed the last flights from Kabul to America and has since been considered missing in action by the US Army.
Most recently, she had worked for an Army "Public Affairs Office" as a journalist in the Kabul area.

When she heard that there were no more U.S. troops in Afghanistan, she set off with her Afghan interpreter from Kabul to the Pakistani border. She was going to a US Army contact office in Islamabad. To disguise herself, she cut her hair very short and dyed it black. She wore a wide Bedouin coat with a hood over her uniform.

Shortly before reaching the Pakistani border, the interpreter who had faithfully accompanied her for months, drew the attention of a Taliban patrol. She was arrested and placed in a stuffy, foul-smelling jail cell. Her interpreter laughingly explained to her that he had been working as a spy for the Taliban for over 18 years and that she was now getting her just deserts.

Her clothes were brutally torn from her body. The left wrist was fastened to the cell ceiling, the right wrist was tied to the left feet ankle with a steel chain. Thus, completely naked, she stood unworthily shackled before the Taliban fighters.

Two foul-smelling sinister men. Silently, one of the men took a red-hot knife, from the fire cauldron located in the room, and cut deeply into her left breast. She couldn't suppress her pain and screamed out the terrible pain in a voice that rolled over.

Laughing, the other Taliban asked the interpreter looking through the cell window from outside, "What did the dirty soldier whore say?"

The interpreter mimicked a goat and bleated, "Aaaiii... aaaiiihhh... aaaiiigraghh...!!!"

Attachments

• A captured US soldier.jpg
    A captured US soldier.jpg
    940.7 KB · Views: 1,267
A female soldier of the US forces captured.

The pretty, tall US soldier missed the last flights from Kabul to America and has since been considered missing in action by the US Army.
Most recently, she had worked for an Army "Public Affairs Office" as a journalist in the Kabul area.

When she heard that there were no more U.S. troops in Afghanistan, she set off with her Afghan interpreter from Kabul to the Pakistani border. She was going to a US Army contact office in Islamabad. To disguise herself, she cut her hair very short and dyed it black. She wore a wide Bedouin coat with a hood over her uniform.

Shortly before reaching the Pakistani border, the interpreter who had faithfully accompanied her for months, drew the attention of a Taliban patrol. She was arrested and placed in a stuffy, foul-smelling jail cell. Her interpreter laughingly explained to her that he had been working as a spy for the Taliban for over 18 years and that she was now getting her just deserts.

Her clothes were brutally torn from her body. The left wrist was fastened to the cell ceiling, the right wrist was tied to the left feet ankle with a steel chain. Thus, completely naked, she stood unworthily shackled before the Taliban fighters.

Two foul-smelling sinister men. Silently, one of the men took a red-hot knife, from the fire cauldron located in the room, and cut deeply into her left breast. She couldn't suppress her pain and screamed out the terrible pain in a voice that rolled over.

Laughing, the other Taliban asked the interpreter looking through the cell window from outside, "What did the dirty soldier whore say?"

The interpreter mimicked a goat and bleated, "Aaaiii... aaaiiihhh... aaaiiigraghh...!!!"
Very nice, Artur. Love her face.

Interrogation Room

My new interrogation room is ready. Please tell me if I have forgotten anything essential.
:star2: high class accommodation! I expect there's a pony, for me to exercise on?
Maybe a large tub of well-aged water for me to have a quick dip in
to clean me up and refresh my memory.

Other than a naked girl, I can't think of anything. You have covered it pretty well imo.
In the next image there will be a naked girl again.
:star2: high class accommodation! I expect there's a pony, for me to exercise on?
Maybe a large tub of well-aged water for me to have a quick dip in
to clean me up and refresh my memory.
I think I need to enlarge the space. :) Then there will also be room for a wooden pony. The pony will be added when needed.
The tub thing is a good idea. I read that prisoners were immersed in tubs of slurry. But that was only possible if the location was on a farm or similar.
I would maybe add a sybian, maybe built into a horce. That will ensure a good night's sleep.
I don't think a Sybian is a good idea. You don't want to spoil the ladies. But thanks for the idea. I think that the torturers themselves wanted to fuck the female prisoners. Depending on their inclination, the men were also fucked. In the dictatorships ruled absolute equality :).

Wulf covered my thoughts!!!
In the next image there will be a naked girl again.
A noose dangling from the ceiling for the purpose of intimidation?

All in all, this looks very complete. Great art!
A gallows noose is a good idea. Let's see in which picture I can work them in. Maybe a girl standing on toes hangs in the noose.

Back
Top Bottom