Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Daily routine in an Afghan Government Office

The occupying forces have abandoned Afghanistan and left the country to the Taliban and IS. Since the new rulers believe that they will not receive any money from the former occupiers to rebuild the country, they are morally cleansing Afghanistan of the evils of Western civilization.

On this image you can see how former internet activists (influencers) are interrogated and sentenced in a government office. This is the usual daily routine for weeks.

The mostly young women are beaten and threatened already during the interrogation. In addition, the door to the next room is wide open. Thus, the defendants see how the sentences are brutally executed.

The court procedure is always the same. The defendants are forced to kneel before the military judge. They are beaten and threatened with weapons during interrogation. Within a short time a confession is extorted. Afterwards, the now convicted women are led into a side room where they are stripped and brutally raped by at least ten soldiers.

Afterwards they are led into the torture room. They will be punished very severely for another, additional offense - coitus with at least ten men. So they are additionally punished for prostitution.

In the torture room, the convicts are brutally whipped on the front and back. Several times until unconsciousness. Afterwards, the young women are tied naked to a three-legged rack. A fanatical IS woman very slowly burns the women's genital and anal areas with a candle. For their shameless prostitution.

Attachments

• Daily routine in an Afghan Government Office.jpg
    Daily routine in an Afghan Government Office.jpg
    847.2 KB · Views: 1,303
My studies for my Afghanistan Image

When I create an image, I often make various studies on the subject of the image. For single persons or also for scenes. From this I then make test renderings to be able to estimate the later effect of the image.

Here are the studies for my image:
"Daily Routine in an Afghan Government Office"

Attachments

• Afghan girl 01-001.png
    Afghan girl 01-001.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 891
  • Cleaning lady 01-001.png
    Cleaning lady 01-001.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 720
  • Daily life in the official office 01-001.jpg
    Daily life in the official office 01-001.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 744
  • Daily life in the official office 02-001.jpg
    Daily life in the official office 02-001.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 748
  • Daily routine in an Afghan government office 01-001.jpg
    Daily routine in an Afghan government office 01-001.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 771
  • Daily routine in an Afghan government office 02-001 1600x900.jpg
    Daily routine in an Afghan government office 02-001 1600x900.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 769
  • Daily routine in an Afghan government office 02-001.jpg
    Daily routine in an Afghan government office 02-001.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 908
  • Girl on whipping post 01-001.png
    Girl on whipping post 01-001.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,061
  • Girl on whipping post 02-001.jpg
    Girl on whipping post 02-001.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 1,067
  • Scene girl on post and girl with candle 001.jpg
    Scene girl on post and girl with candle 001.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 1,207
Last edited:
Circuit Punishment.

Circuit punishment is similar to circuit training for athletes.

With athletes, several stations are run in which different exercises must be completed.

In Circuit Punishment, the subversive terrorist girls must also do several things.

First, the subversive girl has to get out of the prisoner transporter. (The young woman on the image did not want to get out when she heard the screams of pain. The driver helped her by kicking her in the stomach.

Next, it is forced to strip completely naked. If unwilling, it is made willing with a large wooden stick.

She is then led to the punishment site with a gun in her back. She is to watch the punishment of the woman chained to the three-legged frame.

In this case, the front of the subversive woman is whipped with a solid whip. It is beaten until the woman stops screaming and hangs unconscious in the frame.

Now the next woman has to unstrap the unconscious woman from the frame and put her aside. Then she is forced to chain herself to the whipping frame. Of course, the Punisher helps her with her arms.

This is repeated until there is no girl left in the waiting position.

Then the first girl, if she is not awake yet, is woken up. She is now chained to the frame so that the back can be whipped.

The next girl and all the others are also woken up and have to watch the punishment. Until it is their turn.

So that the women can rest after the punishment, they are taken to a men's prison for sex offenders and rapists and placed in unlocked cells.

Twenty selected men have their cells not locked that night.

I hope you enjoyed my first story in 2022. I don't want to miss to say that you should really do a lot of sports to keep fit.

So a circuit training is just the right thing. :)

Attachments

• Circuit punishment.jpg
    Circuit punishment.jpg
    997.7 KB · Views: 1,109
Circuit Punishment.

With athletes, several stations are run in which different exercises must be completed.

In Circuit Punishment, the subversive terrorist girls must also do several things.

First, the subversive girl has to get out of the prisoner transporter. (The young woman on the image did not want to get out when she heard the screams of pain. The driver helped her by kicking her in the stomach.

Next, it is forced to strip completely naked. If unwilling, it is made willing with a large wooden stick.

She is then led to the punishment site with a gun in her back. She is to watch the punishment of the woman chained to the three-legged frame.

In this case, the front of the subversive woman is whipped with a solid whip. It is beaten until the woman stops screaming and hangs unconscious in the frame.

Now the next woman has to unstrap the unconscious woman from the frame and put her aside. Then she is forced to chain herself to the whipping frame. Of course, the Punisher helps her with her arms.

Then the first girl, if she is not awake yet, is woken up. She is now chained to the frame so that the back can be whipped.

The next girl and all the others are also woken up and have to watch the punishment. Until it is their turn.

So that the women can rest after the punishment, they are taken to a men's prison for sex offenders and rapists and placed in unlocked cells.

I hope you enjoyed my first story in 2022. I don't want to miss to say that you should really do a lot of sports to keep fit.

So much action packed into one image. Well done is an understatement. And I really like the gray hair of the woman being whipped.
Thanks for sharing.

My studies for my Afghanistan Image

When I create an image, I often make various studies on the subject of the image. For single persons or also for scenes. From this I then make test renderings to be able to estimate the later effect of the image.

Here are the studies for my image:
"Daily Routine in an Afghan Government Office"
Thank you for sharing your studies. It is fascinating to follow the development of your wonderful picture. I like the details -like the cleaning lady- and the frame you are building around with the stories.
Especially the cruel burning of the girl’s private parts with a candle is very exciting.
Thank you!

The only reason to be pussy shaven in the Middle Ages was for lice infestation. Those who had to do it frequently (mostly prostitutes) were trying to cover the shameful baldness with pubic hair wigs, merkins.
Are you sure, the girl was shaved? If I was the torturer, I had burned off her pubic hair before beginning my duty: For doing good work it is needful to have a good view at my red-hot iron’s target.
(Yes, I know, she is shaved. But isn’t it nicer to imagine the proper and slow burning of her pubic hair with a candle, as a sort of ‘pre-heating’?)

Circuit Punishment.

Great work, Art. A tableau of torment.

Subversives on the way to punishment.

This girl, a young art student, has been arrested by special forces during a demonstration in an Eastern European dictatorship. On the transport they was already half undressed and raped several times during the transport to the police station.

Nobody is interested in interrogating the young demonstrator. Therefore, she is immediately taken from the transporter to a torture room in the basement.

After the brutal torture she is put into a prison for political prisoners. In the prison she stays until the traces of the abuse are hardly visible.

After that, she is simply abandoned on the street somewhere, without official release.

She is threatened that if she is arrested again, she will be painfully tortured to death for days.

Attachments

• Subversives on the way to punishment.jpg
    Subversives on the way to punishment.jpg
    936.6 KB · Views: 906
Subversives on the way to punishment.
A quite efficient way to deal with these dangerous young students. No unnecessary court- costs by a trial. And a feeling, individual treatment.
If they are caught again at a demonstration, they know for sure, that she wants, needs, craves for the torture. Even, if she would never admit to that fact.
A win-win situation.

Are you sure, the girl was shaved? If I was the torturer, I had burned off her pubic hair before beginning my duty: For doing good work it is needful to have a good view at my red-hot iron’s target.
(Yes, I know, she is shaved. But isn’t it nicer to imagine the proper and slow burning of her pubic hair with a candle, as a sort of ‘pre-heating’?)
First pluck out the long hairs with tweezers, then burn off the rest.

Another theme. :)
I saw a figure called Eulalia in the DazStore. I hope you like it.
Well that’s interesting… (from the sales patter):

Eulalia has realistic skin. She could grace any billboard or magazine cover… Somehow, her imperfections make her perfect…She is ready for all occasions and will quickly captivate you with her renders.
Eulalia even comes to you today with fibermesh lashes.

Sounds just like our girl @Eulalia ! :p

Well that’s interesting… (from the sales patter):

Eulalia has realistic skin. She could grace any billboard or magazine cover… Somehow, her imperfections make her perfect…She is ready for all occasions and will quickly captivate you with her renders.
Eulalia even comes to you today with fibermesh lashes.

Sounds just like our girl @Eulalia ! :p
Nah, she`s incomparable!

The face isn't too far off - my eyes are much more brown, and if my hair looked like that I'd sack my hairdresser. And they've taken 40% off (but not my clothes) :mad:

I think Chateau Ste. Eulalie in Minervois finds the best descriptions of me, e.g. Printemps de Eulalie, 'Fruity on the nose and mouth (strawberry) and liquorice, very gently and finesse.' :D

I hope you manage to avoid “The Uncanny Glen” ;)
Well I had managed to until you mentioned it - a sex robot with a Scots accent? There's naethin uncannie anent ma glen!

Back
Top Bottom