Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Young woman prepared for torture.

The young lawyer, Elsa Purgas, is a human rights lawyer who helps refugees to enter democracy.

This is a thorn in the side of a paramilitary organization operating underground in the democracy. They simply kidnapped Elsa after a successful trial.

In a conversation, Elsa was told that all of Elsa's family members were known to the organization. This was also shown to her by means of photos. If she does not cooperate, her family will be decimated until she does. So one after the other will be killed.

For cooperation, she only needs to give up her work as a human rights lawyer. After that, her family will be left alone. However, she is to be punished for her past work.

Elsa gives her consent.

After that, she has to undress and is blindfolded and led to the punishment room.

The performers have led Elsa into the room especially during a punishment by a young woman. One wants to demoralize her in addition, to her explanation, lastingly.

She has to listen to the screams of the young woman, which can no longer be called human, her pleading for mercy, her willingness to prostitute herself, her assurance to do everything to put an end to the pain.

A man laughs crudely and says, "If you blow me, I'll stop right now."

The woman immediately agrees and Elsa listens in disgust to the smacking sounds.

The man behind Elsa calmly says, "It's your turn now, I'm preparing you for punishment now!"

He then ties her arms tightly behind her back.

Attachments

• Woman prepared for torture.jpg
    Woman prepared for torture.jpg
    981.4 KB · Views: 1,582
Young woman prepared for torture.

The young lawyer, Elsa Purgas, is a human rights lawyer who helps refugees to enter democracy.

This is a thorn in the side of a paramilitary organization operating underground in the democracy. They simply kidnapped Elsa after a successful trial.

In a conversation, Elsa was told that all of Elsa's family members were known to the organization. This was also shown to her by means of photos. If she does not cooperate, her family will be decimated until she does. So one after the other will be killed.

For cooperation, she only needs to give up her work as a human rights lawyer. After that, her family will be left alone. However, she is to be punished for her past work.

Elsa gives her consent.

After that, she has to undress and is blindfolded and led to the punishment room.

The performers have led Elsa into the room especially during a punishment by a young woman. One wants to demoralize her in addition, to her explanation, lastingly.

She has to listen to the screams of the young woman, which can no longer be called human, her pleading for mercy, her willingness to prostitute herself, her assurance to do everything to put an end to the pain.

A man laughs crudely and says, "If you blow me, I'll stop right now."

The woman immediately agrees and Elsa listens in disgust to the smacking sounds.

The man behind Elsa calmly says, "It's your turn now, I'm preparing you for punishment now!"

He then ties her arms tightly behind her back.
Female lawyers make beautiful torture subjects. Thanks Art.

Girl on Grill

"You should think about talking".

"She didn't want to talk to me. As you can hear now, she is shouting that she wants to talk to me. She should have thought about that earlier. I have my pride too. Now I don't want to hear from her!"

"Soldier... push the fire pot more under her dirty cunt!" I want to see boiling pussy juice!"

"Well... I'm listening... do you want to talk to me?"

"Yaa... Yaa... right now!"

The interrogator is silently thinking, "You can tell me whatever you want... ha ha ... you're going on the grill too. The boss is coming later, he wants to fuck you first... then he wants to hear your screams. He likes women who are intelligent."

Attachments

• Girl on Grill.jpg
    Girl on Grill.jpg
    906.6 KB · Views: 1,190
Girl on Grill

"You should think about talking".

"She didn't want to talk to me. As you can hear now, she is shouting that she wants to talk to me. She should have thought about that earlier. I have my pride too. Now I don't want to hear from her!"

"Soldier... push the fire pot more under her dirty cunt!" I want to see boiling pussy juice!"

"Well... I'm listening... do you want to talk to me?"

"Yaa... Yaa... right now!"

The interrogator is silently thinking, "You can tell me whatever you want... ha ha ... you're going on the grill too. The boss is coming later, he wants to fuck you first... then he wants to hear your screams. He likes women who are intelligent."
Another masterpiece. Just beautiful, and so cruel. Very 'inspiring', but I suspect you know that already. :)
Thanks for sharing.

On the way to the torture cave.

I still have some pictures that I have not published in 2021, for whatever reason. Here is a story with the corresponding picture.

The NATO secretary, let's just call her Ms. P. from Hamburg, received a ticket to Afghanistan at the last moment. She is supposed to help there with the destruction of files.

When she arrives, she has to realize that all NATO members have already left the country in a hurry with the last planes.

Now she is stranded in Afghanistan. In the turmoil of this time no one knows that she is in Afghanistan. Neither in Germany nor in Afghanistan, not even in the headquarters in Brussels. She simply no longer exists.

But at the airport she is approached by an Afghan in fluent German. He says his name is Omar. She describes her suffering to him and tells him that no one knows where she is. She asks him to drop her off at the German Embassy. He tells her that this is not possible because the embassy is closed.

However, he suggests that she be driven to a staging area for stranded Allied personnel. It is in a hospital that is no longer in use. They would certainly be able to help her there. He then calls a certain Rachid in Arabic and tells her that he has registered her and that she need not worry.

As soon as she arrives at the hospital, she is met by a horde of IS fighters who beat her up. Her clothes are torn off her body until she is completely naked in front of the men.

Omar laughs and says to her: "You are such a stupid piece of shit to ask an IS fighter for help. I will take you to Rachid now, he has a penchant for torturing blonde women with big tits. Run you German cow, let your udders swing, who knows how long you'll have them. By the way, Rachid promised me that I could help him with the torture."

Says it and hits her hard on the back with his bull whip braided from leather and wire. Again and again. P. runs faster and faster from the pain, but the whip is relentless and tears the skin off her back in shreds.

Omar laughingly says to her, "I didn't know you liked torture so much, you can't wait to get into Rachid's torture den."

A door opens in front of her, a beefy, coarse man with a bloodied, muscular torso stands in front of her and, with a distinguished gesture, shows her the way into his realm, which reeks of blood and fear.

Then he says to P. "You're probably wondering why we speak such good German. You must know that Omar and I are Germans and have converted to Islam. We don't know anything about the Koran, but since the Afghans are too good to torture people, we have to do the dirty work. You can't imagine how much fun that is. In Germany we had almost nothing to fuck with. But here it is like in the land of milk and honey. On the subject of land of milk and honey, I can only say one thing, once I let a fucking whore eat her own tits."

Attachments

• On the way to the torture cave.jpg
    On the way to the torture cave.jpg
    869.2 KB · Views: 1,067
Cleanliness is a must!
Or the internal cleansing of P.

P. follows Rachid without resistance into the torture den adjacent to the hospital. She knows that she has no chance against the two men. When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, the horrible stench in the torture cave takes her breath away.

It is a mixture of blood, urine, feces, bodily fluids, and overlaying everything is the smell of fear sweat.

She looks closely at a metal cross lying on a concrete pedestal. The ground around the cross is soaked with fresh pools of blood. Here she stands now completely naked in the hands of two extremely sadistic IS fighters.

All sorts of thoughts run through her head.

Rachid wordlessly points to the cross. She goes to the cross and lies backwards on it. Omar fixes her to the cross in such a way that, with her arms and legs spread, she will be completely helplessly exposed to the actions of the two torturers.

Rachid has already explained to her on the way to the torture cave that he has already interrogated three women from the allies today. But that she need not worry, he has planned at least three hours for a careful interrogation on her. She will be interrogated strictly according to the law of the IS and the Taliban. So everything is legal and she would have nothing to fear.

Further he said that he had the hope, since she was a righteous German, that she would not make such a mess as the allied dirty sluts. They had puked unrestrainedly and without shame during the interrogation, pissing and shitting in the room. One had, because she had her period, also bled extremely heavily. He would have been able to stop this bleeding only with difficulty and distress by tearing out the woman's uterus piece by piece with a long pair of pliers.

For this reason, she would be thoroughly cleaned from the inside beforehand. But that would be only a formality since everything would be documented with a video film.

"Omar did you fixed the blonde dirty bitch well?"

"Yes Rachid, this Hamburg cow with the fat udders has laid so quickly on the cross that I did not need to help her. Besides, she is not one bit better than the other whores, she also came to the interrogation completely shameless and completely unclothed. No wonder that the morale of our young Afghan women has declined so much. But we are filming this interrogation. This will then be sent by the Minister of Culture to all the female influencers still broadcasting, so they know what to expect."

Rachid takes a thick, bloodied stun gun and drives it full force into P.'s anus.

"So you dirty cow, now it's over and done with, now your filthy bowels will be cleaned properly. Everything what at shit still in you is we dried with the stream and trickles then only as dust from your shithole. The thing has only 16,000 volts, so quite little. The cleaning takes about half an hour. You get a 10 second burst of electricity every 20 seconds. If you weren't such a stupid and dumb cow, you could figure out how many surges that is in half an hour."

Already the first 10 seconds P. thinks she would die immediately from pain. She screams like she has never screamed before. It's unlike what she's seen and heard in movies. The screams of the actresses always excited her. She always had to change her pants after that. But she screams so shrill and with a rolling over voice as she has never heard from herself before. Now she farts vigorously past the stun gun. She sees the smoke rising from her anus.

At the first pause she screams: "Rachid... Omar... please have mercy. Pleaseee!!!"

'Tzzzzz... Tzzzzz'

"You can do whatever you want to me, fuck me in every orifice! Stop pleaseee!"

'Tzzzzz... Tzzzzz'

"In the mouth... nose... ears... Aiiiyyyaaaahiii..."

'Tzzzzz... Tzzzzz'

"Between my tits... in my cunt.... in my asshole... Aiiiyyyaaaahiii..."

'Tzzzzz... Tzzzzz'

After all the enumerations, she notices that she got her pussy wet.

Omar noticed that too.

"Rachid, the horny hamburger cow is not only wiggling her udders like crazy but is already really horny. Go fuck her with the shocker. In out in out... faster and faster. We are humanists, she should also have something from our interrogation. But one thing I must say I'm really looking forward to a solid udder work on her flabby and flabby hanging tits."

'Tzzzzz... Tzzzzz' "Aiiiyyyaaaahiii.... Aiiiyyyaaaahiii.... Aiiiyyyaaaahiii...pleaseeee...!

"I won't stop until smoke comes out of her mouth too. Then we'll stop for today and leave her on the cross. Besides, the stupid cow only offers things that we can already do".

Attachments

• Cleanliness is a must.jpg
    Cleanliness is a must.jpg
    811.5 KB · Views: 1,142
Mock execution of students

Five girls from a demonstration against the dictatorship are not to be interrogated because they are absolutely unimportant.
They are told that they will be shot by special soldiers.
They must kneel completely naked, with spread legs, before an elevator opening, so that they fall directly after the shooting into the containers set up in the basement.

After the first volley of bullets, none of the female students fell into the container. The sergeant laughingly says: "That was only a test shot. Now we're shooting with real bullets." He shouts, "Change the magazines! Take aim!"

A loud voice calls from the background, "Stop...the execution will not be carried out now."

The Sereant smirks, "I don't want to play poker with you. With your luck."

Then he orders the soldiers, "Secure the rifles!"

The five girls are taken to a soldier's brothel for two weeks. In this brothel, many hookers are sick with covid. Until the quarantine is over, the students are to help out.

Later, the girls are taken to various special police schools as training objects. The students are to try out special interrogation techniques on them.

Attachments

• Mock execution of students.jpg
    Mock execution of students.jpg
    884.8 KB · Views: 1,071

Five girls from a demonstration against the dictatorship are not to be interrogated because they are absolutely unimportant.
They must kneel completely naked, with spread legs, before an elevator opening, so that they fall directly after the shooting into the containers set up in the basement.

After the first volley of bullets, none of the female students fell into the container. The sergeant laughingly says: "That was only a test shot. Now we're shooting with real bullets." He shouts, "Change the magazines! Take aim!"

A loud voice calls from the background, "Stop...the execution will not be carried out now."

The five girls are taken to a soldier's brothel for two weeks. In this brothel, many hookers are sick with covid. Until the quarantine is over, the students are to help out.

Later, the girls are taken to various special police schools as training objects. The students are to try out special interrogation techniques on them.
I'm really not a fan of executions, as it's a waste of good females. So I'm glad these silly demonstrators were given the mercy they deserved. Surely being a training aid in the interrogation section is better than death. :devil:
Another great piece of art, and thanks for sharing.

great scenario - i love the way we're terrorised into kneeling like that, thighs wide, hands behind heads, not daring to disobey - that's me at the right-hand end, crazy with terror ...

and in a couple of week's time, i'll be wishing those had been live rounds ...

Highland Fun.

In an old Scottish country estate.
Oh my... your images are always excellent in quality, but this one is just amazing in the level of detail. The faint traces of hair stubble on her pussy and underarms, and the slight redness in the corners of her eyes...... just absolute perfection. I appreciate your talent, and that you share it.

great scenario - i love the way we're terrorised into kneeling like that, thighs wide, hands behind heads, not daring to disobey - that's me at the right-hand end, crazy with terror ...

and in a couple of week's time, i'll be wishing those had been live rounds ...
What the women wish for after they were not shot is left to the imagination. Especially when they serve brutal police officers as training objects.

Oh my... your images are always excellent in quality, but this one is just amazing in the level of detail. The faint traces of hair stubble on her pussy and underarms, and the slight redness in the corners of her eyes...... just absolute perfection. I appreciate your talent, and that you share it.
No one on any forum has noticed this yet. You have good powers of observation. The details are getting better and better. Someday my dream will come true and digital people will be indistinguishable from real people.

No one on any forum has noticed this yet. You have good powers of observation. The details are getting better and better. Someday my dream will come true and digital people will be indistinguishable from real people.
I can tell you that with this image you are very close to that now.

The other thing I noticed was a striking resemblance to a young actress named Jacqueline Bisset.
ss3181724_-_photograph_of_jacqueline_bisset_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at...jpgrdd.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom