Barb Moore, Spy...

Go to CruxDreams.com
“I will not confess anything to the IMF!”

“Oh, I think you will. This is your last chance if you want to get off with a quick hanging” Joan Tree says to me.

“I am not confessing so do your best” I yell defiantly.

“Ms. Moore, I always do. Do know what this is?”
Standard procedure here, I see. Barb refuses to confess. Joan does a few things. Barb finally wishes she had confessed. You know the drill, Barb. Sit down in the chair and scream a bit. :eek::D

Hang on, while I get this cape unfastened....
See? Don't rush to judgement! :rolleyes:
And here you were saying you weren't shaving off the beard. :rolleyes:

Looks pretty modern to me :doh:

It would!
:rolleyes:

Joan looks up at me and says “You get to be sentenced. The IMF is only the enforcement arm of the IMA (Imperial Moral Authority). You will be brought to the religious court where I hope they sentence you to something befitting your crimes.”

A religious court! Well, Barb, they are sure to take pity on you.

They will show mercy, won't they?

inquisition (1).jpg Court of the Inquisition by Victor Manzano y Mejorada.jpg 0415afghanistanshariacourt.JPG

(Oh shit!)

I have confessed under duress to espionage and subversive behavior. I had indeed infiltrated the IMF and according to their laws I was preforming espionage and subversive activities. I am called a terrorist by them but that is just to discredit me and PAWS. We consider the IMF the terrorist and we are freedom fighters working to expose this corrupt organization that cloaks its perversion in the cloak of morality. To this point we have not resorted to violence; the last slave rebellion happened before PAWS was founded. Instead we have hacked and distributed embarrassing policy papers and communications and have helped women escape to safe areas of the country.

But I am captured and am held in a location I don’t think we have any intelligence on. I am to be sentenced today and hold no hope I will be spared execution. In my time infiltrating the IMF as an instructor at the UVM I attended a rebel slave’s execution. Since the mid-2030s the IMF in public relations moves had standardized on ‘humanely’ executing slaves by long drop hanging. While the IMF likes to brag the procedure is swift and merciful they don’t like to discuss the pompous ritual that precedes the act of hanging the slave.

She was paraded naked out an armored door into the courtyard between two rows of spectators. It was hardly a solemn crowd. Except for a few standing silently it was obvious that the spectators were there to be entertained by the woman’s execution. When she reached the top of the steep stairs of the gallows she was turned over to the executioner who guided her to the center of the trapdoor. The slave looked at the stout rope dangling before her. Her eyes followed it up to where it attached to the large wood structure. She kept looking up as her executioner positioned her where she wanted her.

exe h 008.jpg

She looked down when she felt the thick leather strapped around her legs just above her knees. A bit breathlessly she asked “What is that for?”

exe h 009.jpg

No answer was offered and the execution placed the noose around her neck. From below I could see her chest heaving. I think she was crying too. The executioner stepped back and the warden slowly read the charges of which she was convicted. She glared at him and said “Please just get it over with”

exe h 011.jpg

“In due time convict” he replied. He would take is time repeating the charges adding to each one that she was ‘condemned to hang by the neck’ after each charge. In all he took about a quarter hour to read them. He asked the executioner to make the final preparations then turned to the crowd and said “The convict will be hanged at 1 PM. I expect silence until then.”

The executioner fixed the blindfold over her eyes and backed over to lever.

exe h 013.jpg

I looked at my phone. That woman would stand staring into her blindfold for almost two minutes.

exe h 14 a.jpg

She started to shriek as the trapdoor vibrated underfoot then she plummeted almost 9 feet before the noose stopped her head. Her body traveled a bit farther. The girl in front of me turned to her boyfriend and said “That was cool! I heard her neck break!”

exe h 018 b.jpg

So today I am to be sentenced for my ‘crimes’. I remember yesterday when Joan Tree said “Now Dr. Moore, do you wish to make it easy on yourself? Confess now that you are a PAWS operative and you will be hanged swiftly.”

I don’t even want to ponder what they have in mind for me!

-Dr. Barbara Moore

Tree

BUT WAIT...There is Moore more!!!

The IMA court is not like a civil or criminal court even compared to those in NW Arkansas. Barb is being led from the dungeon to the court. Let us join her in progress…

This must be more like the inquisition. I am led by the chain locked around my by a guy in a monk’s robe. My wrists are in irons behind my back and I have a scarlet loincloth wrapped around my hips that is tugged tight between my buns and barely covering my sex. I think it feels like a diaper and it doesn’t cover much. I’ll bet the monks following me have ‘woodies’ under their robs from watching my tight little!

abbey 147.jpg

I think I know what they are going to do. I heard one guard tell another he didn’t know how long I would last but I should ‘dance pretty good’. They are going to do that hanging like they do in Little Brampton where they pull the victim from ground and watch her slowly strangle. I can picture standing on a platform with the warden berating. I’ll stare straight out to the crowd and show no fear…

hang 454.jpg

…I hope at least…

The court is held in what looks chapel. There are people standing in pews looking back at my entrance. The loincloth is ripped from my body and the wrist irons are removed. The monk that led me this far quietly but firmly says to me “Prisoner Moore walk slowly to the front to receive your sentence. Behave… if you do not you will learn the taste of the whip.”

I walk down the aisle suddenly thinking the loincloth wasn’t so bad. On both side people dressed in clothes that look like they came from the first part of the 1900s are chanting in Latin.

court 19.jpg

I don’t understand a word of it but I doubt they a praying for the court to be merciful on me. I get to the front and stop until the man at the covered table waves for me to come forward saying “Be brave Convict Moore. And there is no reason to cover your body. When you are executed you will be unable to. You may start getting used to it here. Now before I sentence you to death and your method of execution is determined do you wish to tell the court why it should bestow mercy upon you?”

Part of me wants to think of any reason possible to receive mercy but my dominant side wins out. Clinching my fists in front of my breasts I lean forward and yell “I do not recognize this court and will never beg before it!”

court 17.jpg

Two bailiffs rush me and quickly my wrists are bound behind my back with one of them saying “That wasn’t smart.”

The ropes binding me are far tighter than needed to secure my wrists. The judge sighs and says “You leave me no choice. Barbara Moore for the crimes you have been convicted I sentence you to death. You are to noosed and hoisted from your gallows hang by you neck until dead. It should be a most entertaining spectacle.”

My knees buckle when I hear the sentence. My only consolation is I predicted what they…

A red faced man comes running past screaming “Your Honor, I object. I respectfully but strenuously object!”

I don’t know who this guy is but there may be hope yet. The judge says “Prosecutor Jollyrei can you please give me one reason to bestow mercy on this wench?”

His anger and voice hits new highs and declares “This whore has made a mockery of this court! I demand that you crucify her!”

court 229 d.jpg

I look at the judge and ask “What did he just say?”

“Silence wench! I had not gaveled the proceedings closed” he orders then turns to the prosecutor and asks “Can we do that?”

The prosecutor nods his head and with a smile on his face loudly orders “The convict Barbara Moore shall be remanded to the custody of the IMF where she will be held until she is nailed to a cross and hang crucified until she is dead! Court is adjourned!”

The gavel falls and I wonder what the fuck just happened.

-Barbara Moore… condemned to the cross…

Tree

A red faced man comes running past screaming “Your Honor, I object. I respectfully but strenuously object!”

I don’t know who this guy is but there may be hope yet. The judge says “Prosecutor Jollyrei can you please give me one reason to bestow mercy on this wench?”
Red faced? I'm not that out of shape.:rolleyes: Also, why do you think I'm after bestowing mercy? :confused:
His anger and voice hits new highs and declares “This whore has made a mockery of this court! I demand that you crucify her!”
Highs? I'm a bass-baritone. Never mind. Yes, crucify her, obviously.

“Can we do that?”
Oh yes. I think we have to. Pretty sure. :devil::cool:

Red faced? I'm not that out of shape.:rolleyes: Also, why do you think I'm after bestowing mercy? :confused:

Highs? I'm a bass-baritone. Never mind. Yes, crucify her, obviously.

Oh yes. I think we have to. Pretty sure. :devil::cool:
Forgive me, the line should have read His anger and the volume of his voice hit new highs. As for your red face it was from anger that the fair and just Judge Admi was letting the vixen off easy!!!

IMG_1742.JPG At least they didn't force me to wear a pair of hideous red shoes. The red loincloth was bad enough! :confused:

IMG_1743.JPG A premonition of a horror yet to come. My training says I should remain stoic no matter what. I probably won't! :oops:

IMG_1744.JPG Where am I? Who are these people? Am I in church? Naked? :devil:

IMG_1745.JPG Do these guys ever crack a smile? Bunch of pouty faces! What? No, I will not bend over! Geeze!! :mad:

IMG_1746.JPG Crucifixion? WHAT? Nooooo! Whatever happened to hanging? Shit! Another nasty little Tree twist!!! :eek::eek::eek:

At least they didn't force me to wear a pair of hideous red shoes. The red loincloth was bad enough! :confused:

Crucifixion? WHAT? Nooooo! Whatever happened to hanging? Shit! Another nasty little Tree twist!!! :eek::eek::eek:
First I think most here would agree you look good in red. As for the crucifixion idea it came to me when on some other thread (I don't remember which one) some said they preferred crucifixion and not critically mentioned that 'even tree is ' getting away from it. I checked and it was December 1, 2012 when I issued myself the first Master Crucifixion Technician Certificate and Union rules insist a technician must have a successful crucifixion within the last six months and here it is August and here is Barb so what the hell I thought... Sorry Barb:doh:.

I'm surprised that in the third paragraph of my last post no one admonished Barb for this thought...
They are going to do that hanging like they do in Little Brampton where they pull the victim from ground and watch her slowly strangle
They are not victim, Barb, they are witches!!!
:mad::cool::devil:

T

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 53
At the back door of the chapel the irons are taken from my wrists and a leather collar is locked around my neck and the chain lead is handed to very casually dressed Joan Tree. One of the guards asks she was going to cuff my wrists. She tells him she doesn’t think it will be necessary then she turns to me and says “You give me any trouble and the prod I had in your ass will seem like a sex toy. Are we good?”

I nod yes and as she leads me away she says “That was quite a performance in court, Barb. Do you want to sharpen your own spikes, too?”

perp walk 131.jpg

I had come to grips that I was going to be hanged no matter what and had figured out what penalty was to be for not confessing before they tortured me and indeed that is what the judge had sentenced me to before that son of bitch Jollyrei spoke out. Jesus Christ I never saw this coming though. I ask her “When am I… when are they going… to…”

“Crucify you? I don’t know. It is a small loophole that allows for crucifixion but it allows only Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion wood™ be used and my brother controls the US supply” Joan explains.

“So Tree is going to crucify me” I ask.

“I don’t know. Arkansas is a ‘Right to Work’ state and they have plenty of carpenters willing to crucify you for less than Tree’s union rate. Tree is solid with the union and won’t come off ‘book’ prices for a crucifixion yet he won’t sell the IMF Messa’s premium wood the need to meet their bylaws. The IMF is filing suit in the Yell County courthouse as we speak to allow them to use Arkansas pine for your crucifixion or force Tree to sell Messa’s wood at list price.”

“How can this be? I have been sentenced to the cross less than a half hour ago?”

“I guess Prosecutor Jollyrei was looking ahead” Joan shrugs.

“Did Tree set me up” I demand.

“We discussed this earlier, Barb. Tree is lucky he can set up a cross and I doubt he could do that without Bull and Gunner. He isn’t too bright in intrigue. Stan Goldman would be a more likely suspect and no he did not have anything to do with it. We’ve had you on our ‘radar’ since I was at the UVM” Joan says.

“But how; Look at the papers I wrote at the UVM” I say.

“I did and that’s what caught my eye. After reading your thesis on the proper punishment of slaves including what means of execution should be attached to their crimes I noticed there were details you couldn’t know without having access to IMF’s private feed the RR video feed pirated by the PAWS. It wasn’t hard to figure out you were an agent. We couldn’t nab you in your blue state so we set up the story that Kathy Summers was going to do a mass execution and Sir Wraggs sent you here!”

Tree reminds you “Summers is going to do another mass execution next week” Sir Despard Wragg tells Barb. “It is in Northwest Arkansas. We need you to go there and find a way to save these women” from the first post.

“So, Wragg is dirty” I sigh.

“No, he is just gullible” Joan says. I can’t believe I am discussing how I was caught when I damn well know even if Joan laid it out in exact detail I’m not going to live to tell anyone about it.

I am also to everyone else involved just a bargaining chip. The IMF doesn’t want to pay Tree his going rate so Tree, the sole US distributor of Messa’s wood won’t sell without an exorbitant price mark-up. I never thought each extra day I live would rely on the IMF and Tree not reaching an agreement. I knew that what I do is dangerous. I once told Tree “We all have to die sometime. If I get caught I’ll just know when.”

madame wu 27.jpg

OK I was a bit drunk on his deck but nothing happened… that I remember… but now I have been caught and I still don’t know when I’ll die; just how and it will be soon no matter who wins in the court.

I will be held in a rented obsolete county jail until my execution (it sounds strange talking about it like it is a pedicure). Before I am placed in the cell the leather collar is replaced with a metal one with the heavy lock resting against the back of my neck and a much heavier chain dangles between my breasts. I am led into my cell and the other end of the chain is locked to a cleat cemented into the wall. I ask Joan “Is this to humiliate me?”

barb 099.jpg

“No it is to keep you from escaping. OSHA won’t let us lock the cell because it doesn’t have an automatic release in case of fire or an emergency” she explains.

I look at the lock fastening the chain to the wall and ask “and that lock has an automatic release?”

“Hell no but you’ll be crucified before they find out” she laughs.

This is not looking good…

Barbara Moore

Tree

I’ll stare straight out to the crowd and show no fear…
My knees buckle when I hear the sentence.
My New Year's Resolutions last approximately that long, too, Barb. :rolleyes:

I wonder what the fuck just happened.

Well, it did happen a bit quick... it even too me by surprise, and I was hoping for it! :devil:

Crucifixion? WHAT? Nooooo! Whatever happened to hanging? Shit! Another nasty little Tree twist!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Well, a twist, indeed....

only Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion wood™ be used
See, it'll be a quality experience! ;)

The riff raff get timber from the nearest lumber yard - nothing but the best for Barb! :cool:

“So, Wragg is dirty” I sigh.

“No, he is just gullible” Joan says.

Harumph... :mad::mad::mad::mad: I have my spies, you know! :devil:

My New Year's Resolutions last approximately that long, too, Barb. :rolleyes:

Well, it did happen a bit quick... it even took me by surprise, and I was hoping for it! :devil:

Well, a twist, indeed....

See, it'll be a quality experience! ;)

The riff raff get timber from the nearest lumber yard - nothing but the best for Barb! :cool:

Harumph... :mad::mad::mad::mad: I have my spies, you know! :devil:
So glad you approve of the twist. It should be a wonderful event... well for most of us...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom