Barb Moore, Spy...

Go to CruxDreams.com
that son of bitch Jollyrei spoke out.
Hey! I'm an officer of the court, I am.

The IMF is filing suit in the Yell County courthouse as we speak to allow them to use Arkansas pine for your crucifixion or force Tree to sell Messa’s wood at list price.”

“How can this be? I have been sentenced to the cross less than a half hour ago?”

“I guess Prosecutor Jollyrei was looking ahead” Joan shrugs.
Maybe I was a boy scout - "Be Prepared!"

I did and that’s what caught my eye. After reading your thesis on the proper punishment of slaves including what means of execution should be attached to their crimes I noticed there were details you couldn’t know without having access to IMF’s private feed the RR video feed pirated by the PAWS. It wasn’t hard to figure out you were an agent. We couldn’t nab you in your blue state so we set up the story that Kathy Summers was going to do a mass execution and Sir Wraggs sent you here!”
Hang on! In this story, is Wragg a "good guy" and I'm a baddie? There's a new approach. Maybe I am a sonofabitch after all. :confused::doh::devil:

“So, Wragg is dirty” I sigh.

“No, he is just gullible” Joan says. I can’t believe I am discussing how I was caught when I damn well know even if Joan laid it out in exact detail I’m not going to live to tell anyone about it.
Okay, so Wragg is a gullible good guy. Surely that will leave a nice warm spot in Barb's heart for him (well, the good guy part, if not exactly the gullible part that got her into this mess). :rolleyes::doh:

Hey! I'm an officer of the court, I am.

Maybe I was a boy scout - "Be Prepared!"

Hang on! In this story, is Wragg a "good guy" and I'm a baddie? There's a new approach. Maybe I am a sonofabitch after all. :confused::doh::devil:

Okay, so Wragg is a gullible good guy. Surely that will leave a nice warm spot in Barb's heart for him (well, the good guy part, if not exactly the gullible part that got her into this mess). :rolleyes::doh:
You are not a 'baddie'. You were just doing your job the best you could!

Get some food. After your 'Sleep' thread you look like you've lost weight!!!

T

perp walk 131.jpg Joan Tree is such a bitch! What did I ever do to her anyway? :oops:

“You give me any trouble and the prod I had in your ass will seem like a sex toy. Are we good?”

Now I ask you? Is that anyway to talk to a nice little innocent from a blue state? You see what I mean? :mad:

madame wu 27.jpg"OK I was a bit drunk on his deck but nothing happened… that I remember"

Apparently, he remembers too. :confused:

barb 099.jpg"Before I am placed in the cell the leather collar is replaced with a metal one with the heavy lock resting against the back of my neck and a much heavier chain dangles between my breasts. I am led into my cell and the other end of the chain is locked to a cleat cemented into the wall. I ask Joan “Is this to humiliate me?”"

What a stupid question! I can't believe I asked her that. :rolleyes:

And, of course, no one in Arkansas would be concerned about what OSHA thinks. It's a red-neck, red state after all. No one cares a twit or gives a shit about people and their sufferings there. ;)

View attachment 519870 Joan Tree is such a bitch! What did I ever do to her anyway? :oops:

“You give me any trouble and the prod I had in your ass will seem like a sex toy. Are we good?”

Now I ask you? Is that anyway to talk to a nice little innocent from a blue state? You see what I mean? :mad:

View attachment 519871"OK I was a bit drunk on his deck but nothing happened… that I remember"

Apparently, he remembers too. :confused:

View attachment 519872"Before I am placed in the cell the leather collar is replaced with a metal one with the heavy lock resting against the back of my neck and a much heavier chain dangles between my breasts. I am led into my cell and the other end of the chain is locked to a cleat cemented into the wall. I ask Joan “Is this to humiliate me?”"

What a stupid question! I can't believe I asked her that. :rolleyes:

And, of course, no one in Arkansas would be concerned about what OSHA thinks. It's a red-neck, red state after all. No one cares a twit or gives a shit about people and their sufferings there. ;)
That ain't fair you Yankee bitch! We care a lot about your safety. We know where the key to the key for the lock is and we're going to get the fire extinguisher that's right out your cell recharged next week (unless your blue state ass is nailed to a cross by then).

As for not caring if you are not suffering enough I can fix that!

"Tiny Hairy" Tree
Director of Arkansas Safety an Suffering
tree cousins 013.jpg

That ain't fair you Yankee bitch! We care a lot about your safety. We know where the key to the key for the lock is and we're going to get the fire extinguisher that's right out your cell recharged next week (unless your blue state ass is nailed to a cross by then).

As for not caring if you are not suffering enough I can fix that!

"Tiny Hairy" Tree
Director of Arkansas Safety an Suffering
View attachment 519873

They+probably+had+celebratory+sex+afterward+just+like+the+rest+_07d502cd3dd1cc3a4ccaea2a0383e6c2.jpg Arkansas "ASS" field agent? Inspecting the quality of local vs imported crucifixion wood?

Last edited:
That's why you are chained to the wall...

07.jpg Oh, I get it now!

barb 099.jpg I am chained to the wall in here ...

tree cousins 006.jpg to keep me safe from ...

tree cousins 010.jpg what goes on out there.

4513.jpg what a thoughtful guy ...

madame wu 27.jpg he really doesn't remember what didn't happen happened back on the deck, does he?

Back
Top Bottom