Barbaria's Roman Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 3.

They take me down from the whipping post. Battered and bleeding I fall to the ground, roll over on my side and draw my knees up into a fetal position, hoping that somehow this is all a bad dream.

My two handlers reach down and take hold of my wrists. After righting me and spinning me around, they drag my limp body across the arena floor, the heels of my feet leaving little furrows in the loose sand to mark my path. Sand and grit work their way painfully into my wounds on my butt and back. I struggle and kick but too no avail. After being bounced over a gladiator's discarded shield I am finally brought to rest next to a heavy T-cross laying ready and waiting for me on the arena floor.

madiosi-2015-139-forbarbv5-jpg.261817.jpeg Helping hands raise my whip-scourged body to a sitting position astride the stipe. Dazed and disoriented, I lean back, one hand on its rough surface and try to focus on what is happening. The officer, now bare-headed and bald, yells at his men, his face turning crimson with rage, "Dolts! Who has the hammer and nails?"

They look blankly at each other and then one scurries sheepishly off, returning several minutes later with two hammers and four large iron spikes in hand. "Idiots," mutters the officer under his breath.

Too weak to resist, I allow myself to be laid out with my back to the stipe. The officer kneels over my hips and leans forward to hold my shoulders down while his two men extend my arms out along the patibulum. They each place one knee on a forearm to hold it in place, and press the blunt point of a spike into my wrist with one hand while preparing to drive it through with the hammer held in the other.

Aroused once again after a period of relative quiet, the crowd is on its feet and loudly chanting "nail her, nail her!" I come to life too, shaking my head and frantically pleading "no, no. I beg of you please, noooo!"

He slaps me hard a across the face, growling "shaddup bitch!" I recoil from the blow, as well as a blast of foul breath, and kick my legs feebly. Wide-eyed and terror-stricken, I look left and right as two wicked-looking hammers are poised to strike.

The clanging ringing sound of hammer on iron mixed with my hysterical screaming floats up into the stands as the two spikes are driven through my thin wrists and buried deep in the wood. Thunderbolts of pain course through my arms. It hurts so much I nearly pass out.

The crowd cheers lustily as my tormentors get to their feet to survey their work. Weakly I raise my head and look left and right at my poor nailed wrists. I flex my fingers experimentally. Blood oozes from around the spikes. Fresh waves of pain shoot through my arms.

Head raised, chin on my chest, I look now down the length of my body ... past my mounded breasts, tumescent nipples standing high and erect, pale white flesh crisscrossed with blood-flecked whip lines, to my flattened tummy and legs spread on either side of the stipe, heels dug into the sand. I look up. One of the soldiers stares at my exposed pussy in that distinctively hungry male way. I shudder at the thought of it, and instinctively press my thighs firmly together.

The officer barks at his charges. On their knees now, they grab hold of my legs and before I can struggle, bind my ankles together with a length of rope. Then they forcibly bend and raise my knees so they can hold the flats of my feet down firmly against the stipe. The officer gets down on his knees, two spikes and a hammer held in his ham-sized fists.

Swiftly he places the point of a spike over my left foot and with three powerful blows drives it through, breaking bone and shattering cartilage. I scream and arch my back, lift my ass high in the air, only to fall back painfully and helplessly on the wood. Warm blood trickles across my smashed foot and runs between my toes.

Without so much as a moment's pause he nails my other foot to the stipe and unties the rope binding my ankles together. The three of them get to their feet. It is finished. I lie there, helplessly pinned like a butterfly to this diabolically cruel instrument of suffering and death, chest rising and falling with my ragged breaths. I close my eyes, the worst part of my ordeal is about to begin.

My tormentors take a bow. The crowd cheers and begins to stamp its feet and chant, "raise her, raise her!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Part 3.

They take me down from the whipping post. Battered and bleeding I fall to the ground, roll over on my side and draw my knees up into a fetal position, hoping that somehow this is all a bad dream.

My two handlers reach down and take hold of my wrists. After righting me and spinning me around, they drag my limp body across the arena floor, the heels of my feet leaving little furrows in the loose sand to mark my path. Sand and grit work their way painfully into my wounds on my butt and back. I struggle and kick but too no avail. After being bounced over a gladiator's discarded shield I am finally brought to rest next to a heavy T-cross laying ready and waiting for me on the arena floor.

View attachment 263711 Helping hands raise my whip-scourged body to a sitting position astride the stipe. Dazed and disoriented, I lean back, one hand on its rough surface and try to focus on what is happening. The officer, now bare-headed and bald, yells at his men, his face turning crimson with rage, "Dolts! Who has the hammer and nails?"

They look blankly at each other and then one scurries sheepishly off, returning several minutes later with two hammers and four large iron spikes in hand. "Idiots," mutters the officer under his breath.

Too weak to resist, I allow myself to be laid out with my back to the stipe. The officer kneels over my hips and leans forward to hold my shoulders down while his two men extend my arms out along the patibulum. They each place one knee on a forearm to hold it in place, and press the blunt point of a spike into my wrist with one hand while preparing to drive it through with the hammer held in the other.

Aroused once again after a period of relative quiet, the crowd is on its feet and loudly chanting "nail her, nail her!" I come to life too, shaking my head and frantically pleading "no, no. I beg of you please, noooo!"

He slaps me hard a across the face, growling "shaddup bitch!" I recoil from the blow, as well as a blast of foul breath, and kick my legs feebly. Wide-eyed and terror-stricken, I look left and right as two wicked-looking hammers are poised to strike.

The clanging ringing sound of hammer on iron mixed with my hysterical screaming floats up into the stands as the two spikes are driven through my thin wrists and buried deep in the wood. Thunderbolts of pain course through my arms. It hurts so much I nearly pass out.

The crowd cheers lustily as my tormentors get to their feet to survey their work. Weakly I raise my head and look left and right at my poor nailed wrists. I flex my fingers experimentally. Blood oozes from around the spikes. Fresh waves of pain shoot through my arms.

Head raised, chin on my chest, I look now down the length of my body ... past my mounded breasts, tumescent nipples standing high and erect, pale white flesh crisscrossed with blood-flecked whip lines, to my flattened tummy and legs spread on either side of the stipe, heels dug into the sand. I look up. One of the soldiers stares at my exposed pussy in that distinctively hungry male way. I shudder at the thought of it, and instinctively press my thighs firmly together.

The officer barks at his charges. On their knees now, they grab hold of my legs and before I can struggle, bind my ankles together with a length of rope. Then they forcibly bend and raise my knees so they can hold the flats of my feet down firmly against the stipe. The officer gets down on his knees, two spikes and a hammer held in his ham-sized fists.

Swiftly he places the point of a spike over my left foot and with three powerful blows drives it through, breaking bone and shattering cartilage. I scream and arch my back, lift my ass high in the air, only to fall back painfully and helplessly on the wood. Warm blood trickles across my smashed foot and runs between my toes.

Without so much as a moment's pause he nails my other foot to the stipe and unties the rope binding my ankles together. The three of them get to their feet. It is finished. I lie there, helplessly pinned like a butterfly to this diabolically cruel instrument of suffering and death, chest rising and falling with my ragged breaths. I close my eyes, the worst part of my ordeal is about to begin.

My tormentors take a bow. The crowd cheers and begins to stamp its feet and chant, "raise her, raise her!"

TO BE CONTINUED

The guy next to me rolls his eyes. "Roman Legionaries. Pillocks!"

I grin back. "Only a Roman would take a girl to be crucified and forget the nails!"

"Bet they forget what to do when they get to the whorehouse, too!"

Our laughter is drowned out as they stretch the woman out onto her cross. The noise is incredible. "Nail her! Nail her!"

She raises her head, struggles to get up, but the officer pushers her back down again, then slaps her - hard.

I'm shouting 'Nail her!' along with the rest, but even as I shout I feel pity for her. Then I tell myself not to be so sentimental. She'd have no pity if it were the other way around.

Despite the racket, the sound of the hammer, and her bellow of agony and terror, are perfectly audible.

I discover that I have a hard-on, as the process of her crucifixion continues, and she writhes, bucks, and howls with every stroke of the hammer.

Soon enough both wrists and both feet are nailed firmly to the cross. Almost as one, we change our shout.

"Raise her! Raise her!"

Last edited:
The guy next to me rolls his eyes. "Roman Legionaries. Pillocks!"

I grin back. "Only a Roman would take a girl to be crucified and forget the nails!"

"Bet they forget what to do when they get to the whorehouse, too!"

Our laughter is drowned out as they stretch the woman out onto her cross. The noise is incredible. "Nail her! Nail her!"

She raises her head, struggles to get up, but the officer pushers her back down again, then slaps her - hard.

I'm shouting 'Nail her!' along with the rest, but even as I shout I feel pity for her. Then I tell myself not to be so sentimental. She'd have no pity if it were the other way around.

Despite the racket, the sound of the hammer, and her bellow of agony and terror, are perfectly audible.

I discover that I have a hard-on, as the process of her crucifixion continues, and she writhes, bucks, and howls with every stroke of the hammer.

Soon enough both wrists and both feet are nailed firmly to the cross. Almost as one, we change our shout.

"Raise her! Raise her!"

Who is that lout in the stands with the northern accent? I thought they had banned that badly-mannered crowd from that awful island from the games here on the continent.:rolleyes:

"I flex my fingers experimentally."
So good. This line sums up the agony and futility. Grasping at any personal control left. Agonizingly touching hopelessness. Applause, Barb.

Yep, my situation here is definitely hopeless :eek:

Such pain. Such suffering.
But Barb, at least he didn't force himself on you, nailed and helpless.
Oh Wragg I would love to read more of the feelings of the crowd.
Why do they want to watch this? What has she done to deserve this?

Yes, Wragg....why do they want to watch this? Why do I deserve this? :(

Such pain. Such suffering.
But Barb, at least he didn't force himself on you, nailed and helpless.
Oh Wragg I would love to read more of the feelings of the crowd.
Why do they want to watch this? What has she done to deserve this?

Not sure we in the stands care that much. You're there, so you must have done something. We're just glad you did.
Wragg, did the program say what this one has actually "done"? She's rather pretty. Bit beaten up now. Such a waste, in a way, but it's pretty hot. Speaking of hot, where is that slave-vendor with the cold drinks?

Who is that lout in the stands with the northern accent? I thought they had banned that badly-mannered crowd from that awful island from the games here on the continent.:rolleyes:

Yep, my situation here is definitely hopeless :eek:

Well, it sure beats the hell out of gladiators faffing about with shields and tridents. :rolleyes:

Why do you deserve it? I dunno. You just must do, Rome must have its reasons. Maybe Rome thinks you look sexy on a cross? If so, I agree!

"Raise her! Raise her!"

Not sure we in the stands care that much. You're there, so you must have done something. We're just glad you did.
Wragg, did the program say what this one has actually "done"? She's rather pretty. Bit beaten up now. Such a waste, in a way, but it's pretty hot. Speaking of hot, where is that slave-vendor with the cold drinks?

I think RR has the monopoly on the vending franchise;)

My hosts invited me to the arena with them, and against my better judgement I accepted.
I am a northerner, a "barbarian" in their eyes. Yet, what I find here is truly barbaric.
How can they find entertainment in the torture and death of a young woman? How can they find pleasure in her humiliation and agony? The crowd around me in frantic in their desire for her blood, her suffering. They eat, drink and some of them fornicate while she hangs there in abject misery, measuring out her life in catcalls and lewd comments.
It is a shame, a crime! It should not be.
And yet, I am still here. I have not left. My heart beats harder in my breast.
I feel deeply for the girl, for her plight. But I have to be honest. Something in me is stirred by the sight. Something in me is aroused, is eager to see more.
I am ashamed of myself.
And yet, I am still here . . . . . .

Last edited:
My hosts invited me to the arena with them, and against my better judgement I accepted.
I am a northerner, a "barbarian" in their eyes. Yet, what I find here is truly barbaric.
How can they find entertainment in the torture and death of a young woman? How can they find pleasure in her humiliation and agony? The crowd around me in frantic in their desire for her blood, her suffering. They eat, drink and some of them fornicate while she hangs there in abject misery, measuring out her life in catcalls and lewd comments.
It is a shame, a crime! It should not be.
And yet, I am still here. I have not left. My heart beats harder in my breast.
I feel deeply for the girl, for her plight. But I have to be honest. Something in me is stirred by the sight. Something in me is aroused, is eager to see more.
I am ashamed of myself.
And yet, I am still here . . . . . .
"Go easy on yourself" I tell Phlebas. "She is but a slave!"

...nor will you..

T
Perhaps you should check your surroundings. Do you hear crowd noises? Are the walls dark stone. Is there a hint of metalwork around the windows and doors? Are there chains on your wrists or ankles? Are you wearing significantly more than a loincloth? :eek::devil:

Back
Top Bottom