Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
No no , Hasturan & Dorothy , what do you think ?
As director & producer of your fantasies, I deserve some reward !

I have to choose the scenario, actors, filming locations ...

Script 1 :

View attachment 528584
Sunny afternoon in the city, the heroin is a young dark haired girl in a pretty little black dress ...

Script 2 :

View attachment 528585
Night in the city streets, the blond heroin dressed in white goes back home after a hard working day ...

Script 3 :

View attachment 528586
Our young journalist seems to be also in this dark alley ?!?
I so wish yo would do more of this stuff, it is so erotic ❤

I agree that total nudity is more arousing, but I always thought that, if it is the same from beginning to the end, it looses its effect quite fast (for example, a beautiful nude girl appears a lot more naked in a crowd of clothed people than in a crowd of naked people and it's the same in a temporal timeline : if she is naked from beginning to end, we hardly notice she is naked at the end).
So, I think it could be interesting to have her wearing something (even torn) at the beginning, like here :

View attachment 711863
then undressed (only a little loincloth left) to be whipped, and finally completely naked to be nailed on the cross ?
As a female watcher, the thrill for me is in the humiliation of being stripped / clothes ripped off - going from a safe secure world to being totally vulnerable. Just my view ‍♀️

The 2nd one appears better to simulate indirect daylight ... but a shader should NOT replace a proper light set-up !

I agree with Jedakk: the work with light is one of the most important features to work on (added with camera settings) ! ... and also those which are usually neglected :eek: ...

I decided to add in this topic all the animated gifs I put elsewhere before, so my apologies to those who already know them !

View attachment 413428

View attachment 413429

View attachment 413431

Reminder : All are low resolution extracts of an animation I made a few years ago with Victoria 2 character.

Above: 3 different light setup (in VUE) for the same animation made with Poser.

Great job!

Back
Top Bottom