Humiliation Assignments and BDSM Punishment Tasks

Go to CruxDreams.com
The beauty of a torture session Humiliation and Pain : which one is the worst ? This video of BDSM torture with needles in minor labia and electricity (with lightning visible) perfectly explains : the Slave is magnificent in her suffering (watch it the entire video) but her interview at the end is clear : pain is not the worse but she felt humiliated because the world can see her legs wide open and enjoy it... https://ukdevilz.com/watch/-46521073_171484600

The beauty of a torture session Humiliation and Pain : which one is the worst ? This video of BDSM torture with needles in minor labia and electricity (with lightning visible) perfectly explains : the Slave is magnificent in her suffering (watch it the entire video) but her interview at the end is clear : pain is not the worse but she felt humiliated because the world can see her legs wide open and enjoy it... https://ukdevilz.com/watch/-46521073_171484600
This is one of my absolute favourite Elite movies. The subject - Tippy - is just magnificent. The pain she endures while forced to admit her innermost secrets is profund and real. It reaches its peak at the 15 minute mark when she reveals, under torture, that she was raped at the age of 15. She is visibly and legitimately upset. She then admits that she continues to have rape fantasies. The shocks of pain that rip through her while she attempts to deny her secrets are beautiful to watch. The sweat glistening between her breasts. The alternating phases between electro-interrogation and physical punishment - both getting more and more intense until she eventually breaks down, hugging herself in despair and humiliation. I *love* this movie!

This is one of my absolute favourite Elite movies. The subject - Tippy - is just magnificent. The pain she endures while forced to admit her innermost secrets is profund and real. It reaches its peak at the 15 minute mark when she reveals, under torture, that she was raped at the age of 15. She is visibly and legitimately upset. She then admits that she continues to have rape fantasies. The shocks of pain that rip through her while she attempts to deny her secrets are beautiful to watch. The sweat glistening between her breasts. The alternating phases between electro-interrogation and physical punishment - both getting more and more intense until she eventually breaks down, hugging herself in despair and humiliation. I *love* this movie!
I really dislike Elite movies in general and find this one rather disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom