Humiliation Assignments and BDSM Punishment Tasks

Go to CruxDreams.com
For now I am wanting to take this thread back to our original purpose, while we wait for the new thread to get started.

So I am seeking to obey any and all HUMILIATION ASSIGNMENTS

and I will perform any and all PUNISHMENT TASKS

as they are assigned to me here.

Anyone can task me and I will obey.

I want to do tasks correct and properly.

I don't really have what you call TOYS, yet, but I am looking at Etsy and other online shops.

Does anyone here have recommendations for me when I buy whips, dildo, chastity device and but plugs. If possible PM me or post links to the product.

I am needing

dildo

chastity cage

prison strap

whip

butt plug

Thank you in advance.
I love my vibrating egg. You can use it externally, or insert it in a vagina against the G spot or Annaly . Some even come with remote wireless control. Also the Majic Wand is intense . Both are for either male or female.

I hope this is both appropriate and in the proper place.

THANK YOU for allowing me to post and participate and THANK YOU for allowing me to change my name from Bchas77 to Masochistic Slave

I am here as a Masochistic Slave to perform any and all humiliation assignments or BDSM Punishment Tasks as assigned. That includes crucifixion and public humiliation assignments as long as it is not against the law.

Now having said that, my question is if there are members here who are either Dominant or submissive, Sadistic or masochistic who have an interest in HUMILIATION ASSIGNMENTS or BDSM type PUNISHMENT TASKS or anything along those lines.

Or if you have any other ideas or guidance for those of us who are so inclined.

Example of a HUMILIATION ASSIGNMENT might be forcing a guy to go to Victoria Secrets and purchase a pair of panties and tell the sales clerk that he is buying them for himself and needs one to fit in his size, LOL

A PUNISHMENT TASK could be self flagellation or something along those lines.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Riding a wooden pony for a specified time and posting it

Back
Top Bottom