Humiliation Assignments and BDSM Punishment Tasks

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is a punishment idea:
Get an ice cube. Sit on a towel. Hold the ice cube against the most sensitive part of your genitalia until it has melted completely. You may not masturbate afterward for at least six hours.

Get an ice cube. Sit on a towel. Hold the ice cube against the most sensitive part of your genitalia until it has melted completely. You may not masturbate afterward for at least six hours.
Okay, so I assume I need to strip naked. Then for me it may take a few ice cubes. My balls and the head of my dick are the most sensitive. So melt the ice cubes on my dick and balls. Not allowed to masturbate for 6 hours, here goes . . .

I have done this many times, sitting on some ice cubs with both cock and balls on the ice until it melted, rather intense. I have also stripped naked and filled a large bucket with ice and water and sitting on it with both cock and balls submerged in the freezing water for as long as I can and while it was painful it first it became numb and scared me so I pulled out of it.

What to do next?

I have done this many times, sitting on some ice cubs with both cock and balls on the ice until it melted, rather intense. I have also stripped naked and filled a large bucket with ice and water and sitting on it with both cock and balls submerged in the freezing water for as long as I can and while it was painful it first it became numb and scared me so I pulled out of it.

What to do next?
Yeah I definitely don’t recommend letting it go numb! You are not following the instructions very carefully…

I NEED a task or a dare, please. Dare me to get naked in a public place or give me a humiliation task like buying panties at Victoria Secrets. Or be creative with something really sadistic and painful, PLEASE, please, please

I NEED a task or a dare, please. Dare me to get naked in a public place or give me a humiliation task like buying panties at Victoria Secrets. Or be creative with something really sadistic and painful, PLEASE, please, please

Take a permanent marker and write the word “painslut” on your chest. Look in the mirror and stand with your legs apart. Now take a whip and strike your inner thighs, ten times each. Take pictures of the markings for proof.
Well, got to buy me a whip. Anyone have recommendations for a whip for this task?

I want to do tasks correct and properly.

I don't really have what you call TOYS, yet, but I am looking at Etsy and other online shops.

Does anyone here have recommendations for me when I buy whips, dildo, chastity device and but plugs. If possible PM me or post links to the product.

I am needing

dildo

chastity cage

prison strap

whip

butt plug

Thank you in advance.

May I suggest to turn this game into a truth or dare game, in order to engage more members and not playing only you two it would be better if you tag and dare some of CFs members, some of your friends here maybe or tag someone randomly.
Great idea, just have to be creative. Yes, let's do it.

Back
Top Bottom