BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I suspect there are two factors holding aspiring artists back. The first is the skill level. Although the individual characters and settings in Quoom's renders are not particularly special (which is not to say that they're not good), his ability to get multiple characters into a scene probably requires considerable expertise.
The second, and probably more relevant issue is Quoom's uncompromising brutality. His female characters are subjected to hideous tortures. The "Conquered" series is a good example. I happen to love it, but I suspect many artists are reluctant to go that far.
There may be a third factor. Quoom's series are very lengthy and, in some cases, he doesn't seem to finish them. To create such lengthy stories requires a lot of concentration and patience. I'm not an artist, but I would probably be too lazy to produce one of his series.
simple answer, if you want, that's it!

everyone excuses themselves for brutality, but that was the best thing about it!
sexy girl was very realistically and credibly tortured and executed, no fantasy and fiction, reality! so it was really executed and I always admired it here on quoom.com!

But for some artists, I felt that their imagination and determination ended with BDSM handcuffs. I can make a fuck too. but 3d torture arts unfortunately not ...

also that we have Skatingjesus, NFTW, Barnel, Jucundus and other skilled artists here!

I suspect there are two factors holding aspiring artists back. The first is the skill level. Although the individual characters and settings in Quoom's renders are not particularly special (which is not to say that they're not good), his ability to get multiple characters into a scene probably requires considerable expertise.
The second, and probably more relevant issue is Quoom's uncompromising brutality. His female characters are subjected to hideous tortures. The "Conquered" series is a good example. I happen to love it, but I suspect many artists are reluctant to go that far.
There may be a third factor. Quoom's series are very lengthy and, in some cases, he doesn't seem to finish them. To create such lengthy stories requires a lot of concentration and patience. I'm not an artist, but I would probably be too lazy to produce one of his series.
This is a topic I've thought about, and I think Quoom was highly skillful when it came to his female victims, but I think his torturers are deliberately much less attractive since he was using low-resolution models to keep the image size down. I think he may have used Poser to set up his scene, but I think he was using a different rendering engine - Octane, perhaps. And keeping the image size low would be necessary to keep down render times if he used a reality based render engine like Daz's Iray or Octane.

Your point about Quoom's brutality is well taken, and, while it was the reason I subscribed to his site, it might offput anyone who tried to pick up his ball and carry on. Especially if they tried to finish any of his unfinished series.

But there's another thing that I think makes it unlikely any artist will ever continue what Quoom started, and that is that they likely will not be able to access the environment he used for each of his stories. By environment, I mean the torture chamber, the tools (some of which I think are custom designed), the lighting, and the 3D character models he used. I personally think that Quoom either passed away or suffered some kind of debilitating attack (heart, stroke, or something like that). If he is alive, he likely cannot communicate by email and thus his computer memory is impossible to retrieve. Having done some 3D modeling, I know how difficult it is to get the environment to look right, and trying to replicate his scenes would be a monumental task even before the artist started trying to generate new images.

Also, another of Quoom's qualities is playing with different types of female bodies. For example in the aforementioned Conquered series. A clear example would be that in The Warrior, the young warrior has an athletic body, and in The Archer it is perceived that the archer is thinner, but fibrous. It should be noted in each series of Quoom the type of female body that is the victim of the atrocities of the torturers. The series about Sophie, for example, the young woman who is tortured with cigarettes, she is thin, I would say that she is skinny. See exemples...

In Lyoness on the Sea the victim girl is of a somewhat more muscular type than that of The Warrior.

Attachments

• CONQUERED part 2 THE WARRIOR (136).jpg
    CONQUERED part 2 THE WARRIOR (136).jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 1,844
  • CONQUERED Part 3 THE ARCHER (254).jpg
    CONQUERED Part 3 THE ARCHER (254).jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 1,606
  • Sophie (130).jpg
    Sophie (130).jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Sophie (134).jpg
    Sophie (134).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,477
  • Lyoness of the Seas (232).jpg
    Lyoness of the Seas (232).jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 1,668
Also, another of Quoom's qualities is playing with different types of female bodies. For example in the aforementioned Conquered series. A clear example would be that in The Warrior, the young warrior has an athletic body, and in The Archer it is perceived that the archer is thinner, but fibrous. It should be noted in each series of Quoom the type of female body that is the victim of the atrocities of the torturers. The series about Sophie, for example, the young woman who is tortured with cigarettes, she is thin, I would say that she is skinny. See exemples...

In Lyoness on the Sea the victim girl is of a somewhat more muscular type than that of The Warrior.
You're absolutely right. and therefore it is a pity that we will not see any more sequels of quoom. i miss that very much. :(

This is a topic I've thought about, and I think Quoom was highly skillful when it came to his female victims, but I think his torturers are deliberately much less attractive since he was using low-resolution models to keep the image size down. I think he may have used Poser to set up his scene, but I think he was using a different rendering engine - Octane, perhaps. And keeping the image size low would be necessary to keep down render times if he used a reality based render engine like Daz's Iray or Octane.

Your point about Quoom's brutality is well taken, and, while it was the reason I subscribed to his site, it might offput anyone who tried to pick up his ball and carry on. Especially if they tried to finish any of his unfinished series.

But there's another thing that I think makes it unlikely any artist will ever continue what Quoom started, and that is that they likely will not be able to access the environment he used for each of his stories. By environment, I mean the torture chamber, the tools (some of which I think are custom designed), the lighting, and the 3D character models he used. I personally think that Quoom either passed away or suffered some kind of debilitating attack (heart, stroke, or something like that). If he is alive, he likely cannot communicate by email and thus his computer memory is impossible to retrieve. Having done some 3D modeling, I know how difficult it is to get the environment to look right, and trying to replicate his scenes would be a monumental task even before the artist started trying to generate new images.
Artists do not have to continue quoom works, without providing tools and textures, models are impossible!

but they can imitate, improve, be inspired by, his works, etc.

I know a lot of textures he made himself - see torture tools.

You're absolutely right. and therefore it is a pity that we will not see any more sequels of quoom. i miss that very much. :(
so I know of someone who could represent the quoom well, and they are not afraid of it!
it is gradually improving, and you will soon see his brand new comic, which I decided to sponsor!

it's inspired in part by the quoom, and in part by comics from zerns, I asked him to make the comic without text, but he can edit it in any way.

this is NFTW

I'm great at working with him! and I'm excited about his work!
but since I can't describe everything here in the comic book bus, please be surprised.

it will have it in the catalog later.

below you have samples from one scene.

1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I know that there is a texture for a woman's chest that can enlarge or even reduce breasts, show ribs, etc., but if you do not know the name of the texture, it's hard ....

The second, and probably more relevant issue is Quoom's uncompromising brutality. His female characters are subjected to hideous tortures. The "Conquered" series is a good example. I happen to love it, but I suspect many artists are reluctant to go that far.r
Hi Tormentor, having been on the Quoom site and very pissed off he's gone, which means I've been following this thread with interest. the three points you mention are, I think spot on.lm allso no artist, but I wonder if the portraying of extreme torture (skinning for example) isn't easy to do in, for example Daz Studios.

so I know of someone who could represent the quoom well, and they are not afraid of it!
it is gradually improving, and you will soon see his brand new comic, which I decided to sponsor!

it's inspired in part by the quoom, and in part by comics from zerns, I asked him to make the comic without text, but he can edit it in any way.

this is NFTW

but since I can't describe everything here in the comic book bus, please be surprised.

it will have it in the catalog later.

below you have samples from one scene.

View attachment 927263View attachment 927264
I'll be interested to see the outcome. Personally, I have found some of NFTW's work a bit 'wooden'. This is not meant to be a general criticism, he is obviously a good artist and very prodigious. It's just a personal interpretation. However, if he can create something incorporating Quoom and Zerns, I will look forward to seeing it.

Hi Tormentor, having been on the Quoom site and very pissed off he's gone, which means I've been following this thread with interest. the three points you mention are, I think spot on.lm allso no artist, but I wonder if the portraying of extreme torture (skinning for example) isn't easy to do in, for example Daz Studios.
I agree, particularly about skinning. Many have tried but few have succeeded. Quoom did it well.

this is NFTW

I know the stories of NFTW and I like them a lot. I had subscribed to his Cyberillusions page until he got out of there for understandable reasons. I am already a big fan.
the stories that I can't really start with are the ones with aliens and such.

I am also a fan of some bdsm torture (sorry for having these thoughts) and it is about seeing the victim surrounded his whole body by rose bushes or bougainvilleas, while the small trickles of blood slide from the small wounds. But for bdsm I don't like barbed wire. I consider it too harsh.

Attachments

• TN0246.jpg
    TN0246.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 1,338
Back
Top Bottom