BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
these artists have fascinating works!

and my work.

and an artist (guro and death style) who also creates models for renderotica!
which is an incredible peculiarity and rarity!

From where is made this pic ?
this is an image I created, which I just edited here ... (added a model of rain, and lighting, and expression) everything is in daz3d ..

this is a model https://www.daz3d.com/iray-rain

all models are from da3d and renderotica ...

and models of crosses were provided to me by artists Crumera, Skatingjesus, Emily(Hairs and Nails) .... and he was inspired by these pictures ...

Attachments

• No_Mercy_From_On_High.jpg
    No_Mercy_From_On_High.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 813
  • Icross.png
    Icross.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 707
  • IPunishfinal_subt.jpg
    IPunishfinal_subt.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
251 just intense and fantastic: The setting, the light, the character of the unmerciful torturer - the expression on her shy and beautiful face, perfect slim body, and -look closely: the slightly shifted position of her legs and knees: its the way females keep them asymmetric. It makes the difference!! Its all you need!! A masterpiece!

A point of no doubt abysmal interest: succuba was used in later Latin, but it meant a concubine (what we Scots call 'a bidie-in')
Succubus (masculine gender) came to be used for a demon who tempts men in their beds by appearing as an irresistible female ;)

A point of no doubt abysmal interest: succuba was used in later Latin, but it meant a concubine (what we Scots call 'a bidie-in')
Succubus (masculine gender) came to be used for a demon who tempts men in their beds by appearing as an irresistible female ;)
:devil:hmm if a sexy succuba visited me at night, lucifer would probably envy us the sex! :devil:

Whats the name of this artist? I always knew it as "Tortureman" but I don't know if that is correct
it is now difficult to know whose work it is ... the site from which it comes is very old, and during that time the artists could quit, rename, or completely delete their work ...

in other words, I don't know ...

Whats the name of this artist? I always knew it as "Tortureman" but I don't know if that is correct
I know his art under the name swift or hawkeye he made a lot of pictures for torturedrawing, drawingpalace and bdsmart.
His art is beautiful, and he has a lot of medieval, inquisition, scenarios, some of his pics are a little bit too cruel for me, waste of female body.
Here is some black and white, and some of his coloured art under the name Swift.

94D43C02.JPG101.jpg102.jpg104.jpg107.jpg

65.jpgDp 361.jpgDp 367.jpgDp 370.jpgDp 392.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom