Zcruxx Art

Go to CruxDreams.com

zcruxx

Guard
Hello, i've posted some of my earlier arts, but I am creating this thread to serve as a gallery, and eventually post more arts here!
And also post some drawings that I didn't have the courage to post before, some older and some newer @.@
I felt that I should share these arts, unfortunately this type of content cannot be shared in any art group =(
Hope you like it ^^!
And yes, the anorexic horned girl is my OC :bdsm-heart: u.u
c1.png ic.png Icross.png IPunishfinal.png

Last edited:
Hope you will post much more!!
I like drawings :)

Hello, i've posted some of my earlier arts, but I am creating this thread to serve as a gallery, and eventually post more arts here!
And also post some drawings that I didn't have the courage to post before, some older and some newer @.@
I felt that I should share these arts, unfortunately this type of content cannot be shared in any art group =(
Hope you like it ^^!
View attachment 1026256 View attachment 1026258 View attachment 1026259 View attachment 1026260
Madiosi might complain about using png instead of jpg (e.g.: c1.png 8MB vs. c1.jpg 0,5 MB)

Oh my, they are stunning! I love seeing fantasy races in bdsm poses. Usually I can pick favourite 1 or 2 from a group but I love each of them and yeah.. I could go on, you get the idea, lovely!

If you have more you’d like to share I’d dearly love to see them.

Hope you like it ^^!
View attachment 1026256 View attachment 1026258 View attachment 1026259 View attachment 1026260
I think that doing a similar 3d crucifixion on the motives of you would not be a problem for me ... I have a beautiful sucuba ...

and your work is really beautiful!

as I promised, here is Lady Sucuba ...

I hope you enjoy my work based on your amazing work!

you have amazing pictures !! I really like and inspire me!

Attachments

• Sucuba 4.jpg
    Sucuba 4.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 2,058
  • Sucuba 5.jpg
    Sucuba 5.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 2,052
as I promised, here is Lady Sucuba ...

I hope you enjoy my work based on your amazing work!

you have amazing pictures !! I really like and inspire me!
Incredible, i love it! <3
And thank you very much for the words, it really motivates me a lot!
I am very happy for the compliments my art :bdsm-heart:
It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom