BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Gentlemen, I had this same internal argument back in ‘02, when I first saw images like these which hit this recovering Catholic like a baseball bat upside the head with a blast of carnal blasphemy

View attachment 1078086View attachment 1078087View attachment 1078093View attachment 1078105

Appalling, ghastly stuff that turns me on intensely. I handle this two ways.

I keep my fantasies at a temporal distance of at least two millennia, in Ancient Rome about a century on either side of 1 CE.

And I keep them fantasies. I don’t want to do this in real life, and I decline to wallow in guilt or self loathing over fantasies.

Gentlemen, I see no reason for you or anyone else to do so.

(Images by, l-r, Jastrow, Damian, Jedakk and Algabal; look them up with the search feature in the upper right of the screen.)
I did exactly that for a large part of my adult life, but no longer.
As far as I'm concerned the difference between fantasy and reality is set in stone and not negotiable.

interesting things are being discussed here ...

so to sum it all up yes I have all things from Master Quoom! (santiago, brainwashed etc)

my works are purely fantasies (although with my friends and girlfriends we sometimes enjoy some bdsm in real life haha)
I do brutal things ... but I have my rules! no harm to children, and pregnant women, and I don't like canibalism.

I don't care about religion. and I didn't care ... I'm an atheist
I consider religion to be a relic of the past ... and there's probably no place for it in the modern world, so I have no guilt for crucifying girls.
moreover, crucifixion and impalation (actually, torture absolutely fascinates me) yeah I'm a totally spoiled dominatrix ...

otherwise Crumera, Hornet, M5Stab-Emily, Cadre and SkatingJesus are very talented artists ... But there is no one at SkatingJesus ... his works have something that is hard to imitate! erotica and life!

I hope not. Anyone who wants to see a real human being suffer in such a scary way and get off on it when they die is a sick person. Not gonna lie, even though this is all fictional, sometimes I wonder if I should stop coming here considering what this stuff represents. Not hating anyone for their kink, just a thought I get sometimes.
I’m sure most of us with such kinks have faced similar conundrums.

I certainly don’t feel evil. But I certainly know shame and guilt.

Because I’m a confirmed masochist, my tilt on this kink is all about identifying with the victim, of wanting to be the one suffering the horrendous torture.

Does that make me evil? I don’t think so - for a start in RL I don’t go much past being flogged, I haven’t even tried a rope crucifixion unlike a lot of the more devoted crux enthusiasts here. Am I kinky and perhaps weird? Absolutely, of course I am! Here I can be proud of my odd fetish.

So even for me, so much is fantasy. And it is the real me. I try very hard to not be ashamed anymore. I’m proud to be a slave and masochist, because it is me.

I never felt evil, but guilty and ashamed yes- I felt maybe there was something wrong with me as a teen. Now my rational mind says “for you, such is normal, and you should not feel ashamed “

I don’t see those who enjoy the sadistic side as particularly different, Especially if the nasty stuff stays in the fantasy realm…

That’s what this forum is for, I think. Indulge our kinky selves in a safe way to the most extreme level. I love thinking of the crucifixion, to feel the nails hammered through my wrists, to be tortured, burned, whipped, to die horribly as a condemned slave. Doesn’t mean I plan to do so for actual real!

Am I evil? I don’t think so. But I do love it here…

interesting things are being discussed here ...

so to sum it all up yes I have all things from Master Quoom! (santiago, brainwashed etc)

my works are purely fantasies (although with my friends and girlfriends we sometimes enjoy some bdsm in real life haha)
I do brutal things ... but I have my rules! no harm to children, and pregnant women, and I don't like canibalism.

I don't care about religion. and I didn't care ... I'm an atheist
I consider religion to be a relic of the past ... and there's probably no place for it in the modern world, so I have no guilt for crucifying girls.
moreover, crucifixion and impalation (actually, torture absolutely fascinates me) yeah I'm a totally spoiled dominatrix ...

otherwise Crumera, Hornet, M5Stab-Emily, Cadre and SkatingJesus are very talented artists ... But there is no one at SkatingJesus ... his works have something that is hard to imitate! erotica and life!
That is wonderful to hear that you have all of those fantastic Quoom art series! Will you post them here? Besides from hose I mentioned I also fancy Detective Trap and Revenge of the Mafia. Oh, it feels like Christmas Eve to think about getting to see them here! I surely hope for that anyway… Thanks a lot on beforehand Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra!!

That is wonderful to hear that you have all of those fantastic Quoom art series! Will you post them here? Besides from hose I mentioned I also fancy Detective Trap and Revenge of the Mafia. Oh, it feels like Christmas Eve to think about getting to see them here! I surely hope for that anyway… Thanks a lot on beforehand Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra!!
Quoom’s “the Traitor” and “daughters of the fallen king” are already here on cf, in their entirety I believe. Use the search function to find them ;) (or ask if you have any problems)

I hope not. Anyone who wants to see a real human being suffer in such a scary way and get off on it when they die is a sick person. Not gonna lie, even though this is all fictional, sometimes I wonder if I should stop coming here considering what this stuff represents. Not hating anyone for their kink, just a thought I get sometimes.
You are absolutely right. What can be seen here should only remain a fantasy. I look at everything here, but I don't particularly like crucifying and killing people. And honestly, in real life, I would never physically hurt anyone.

The goddess and the lady of the demons decided to invade the mortal realms again ... for fun ...

In the evening, she decided to have fun in the main camp of her army and show her mercenaries her power, and enormous wealth, but her damn eternally horny slave had spoiled her good mood when they told her that her throne had been forgotten in the Abyss! again!!

But the goddess really has enough! .... the slave girls will serve her as a throne, and the rest will get their punishment ... but those horny sluts rather enjoy it ...

well I will have fun with them in the evening ..

Attachments

• The throne for the goddess.jpg
    The throne for the goddess.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,669
The goddess and the lady of the demons decided to invade the mortal realms again ... for fun ...

In the evening, she decided to have fun in the main camp of her army and show her mercenaries her power, and enormous wealth, but her damn eternally horny slave had spoiled her good mood when they told her that her throne had been forgotten in the Abyss! again!!

But the goddess really has enough! .... the slave girls will serve her as a throne, and the rest will get their punishment ... but those horny sluts rather enjoy it ...

well I will have fun with them in the evening ..
I'm beginning to like this goddess.

The Dark Ages began ... famine and terrible plague began to spread in the realms and kingdoms..barbar raids became more frequent..people turned to their gods for help in their panic, but they are silent.. forbidden gods..offering salvation and redemption, for their worship..and many desperate people violently rejected the existing faith, killed their priests and priestesses, and returned to the old faith ... The Church needed to fight these heretics with fire and sword ... answers became the Inquisition.

The Inquisition began to hunt these heretics and, after a long and terrible torture and interrogation, burn or otherwise execute ... fear became an instrument of the Church ... and the dark goddess patiently waits in the shadows for her moment.Inquisition Torture 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dark Ages began ... famine and terrible plague began to spread in the realms and kingdoms..barbar raids became more frequent..people turned to their gods for help in their panic, but they are silent.. forbidden gods..offering salvation and redemption, for their worship..and many desperate people violently rejected the existing faith, killed their priests and priestesses, and returned to the old faith ... The Church needed to fight these heretics with fire and sword ... answers became the Inquisition.

The Inquisition began to hunt these heretics and, after a long and terrible torture and interrogation, burn or otherwise execute ... fear became an instrument of the Church ... and the dark goddess patiently waits in the shadow section for her moment.View attachment 1081181
Intense stuff. :eeek::babeando:

Aluafaen, I’m pruriently curious to see how you’d handle imagery along these lines.

8368DF6E-1FBF-4FD0-8D6A-9CEEF84F407E.jpegDFD9B85D-AF26-4AA6-90C0-D4FDB16F885C.jpegB85D55BB-F8E6-4BBB-9056-0F5628431EC1.jpeg1F84702E-ED34-41BB-85F9-A13C3E131237.jpeg

The Inquisition began to hunt these heretics and, after a long and terrible torture and interrogation, burn or otherwise execute ... fear became an instrument of the Church ... and the dark goddess patiently waits in the shadows for her moment.View attachment 1081181
This is an amazing piece of work. I love the detail and the severe tortures depicted. The one with the deformed leg made my knee hurt, and the extreme cruelty of her trying to pull the skewers out of her breasts with crushed fingers is priceless. A great image and thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom