BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, Quoom took more care about the women he created than the men. The men were more props than characters.

I have over 32k images in my Quoom folders so obviously some work better for me than others. I found most of his stories exciting and interesting in terms of storyline and denouement. However, they often reached a point where the only part of the story left to tell was the inevitable demise of the main female character, and as we know, Quoom often left that part untold, for ever.

I'm not sure money entered his thinking too much, though some of the tales I read of the addictive nature of buying 3D assets are rather frightening.

Most importantly, I miss the fortnightly updates of his stories. I used to look forward to them.
I also have the collection of his artworks. Quoom was the best for his kind of story and artwork. But I hope someone will continue to end his not ending stories.

These Artists are doing great work, I'm really impressed with the images, and they can make a story comic of the action with the same actors. I know Quoom has his own pay site and also that he has been poorly of late, anyone have any news about him? Sharing work is OK in closed groups and if the accreditation is included. Artists that work for pay sites or have their own pay sites need the direct support of fans of their work, so I am attaching some pics and the link to my Patreon page for any members interested. Cheers, Damian
My site is now https://damianartwork.com/

Some new work...
Love No 3.
"So, Captain Moore, we know that the women have a clandestine radio, which is strictly forbidden. As the senior military prisoner you must reveal its whereabouts to the Imperial Japanese Army or suffer the consequences. You have just received a ten second jolt to your tits and cunt, and we can see from your reaction, that you did not enjoy the experience. That was just a little taster, the device was set at level two, can you imagine what level ten would feel like? No? Then tell us what we wish to know. Increase the current to level three, Tanaka, san."

Her feet look like they are melting!!! :(

Quoom was all about the women in trouble: artistic choice or may a matter of money, who knows?
It should also be said that Quoom's output, over twenty years, runs into five if not six digit territory, while Jucundus, as great as he is, has made I think less than 1000 pics (or there must be a lot I am not aware of). Produving something close to 100 pics every month of course means quality cannot be as high as if you were making only 2-3.

Back
Top Bottom