Bloodart

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would love to trade places with any of these girls.... Men take an example... this power, self-confidence, violence and purposefulness touch my desire and give me feelings:icon12:
Blood051 pure feelings... thank you
I think the magic in these images is that the girl will not immediately die or be destroyed.... it will take more than one treatment by the men until her heart stops beating...

Me encantaría cambiar de lugar con cualquiera de estas chicas... Los hombres toman un ejemplo... este poder, confianza en mí mismo, violencia y determinación tocan mi deseo y me dan sentimientos.:icono12:
Blood051 puros sentimientos... gracias
Creo que la magia de estas imágenes es que la niña no morirá ni será destruida de inmediato.... hará falta más de un tratamiento por parte de los hombres hasta que su corazón deje de latir...
Muchas gracias por tu comentario, me gusta mucho crear la atmósfera de una tortura lenta, hay mucha carne de niña para aprovechar y sería un desperdicio que la víctima muriera antes.

My whole body vibrates, my muscles shake uncontrollably as violently as the perfectly knotted ropes of my legs and wrists allow.
The rough rope digs deep into the tits flesh, I'm already hanging in this bleak and cold basement since last night.

It started like a game, first a drink in the bar, then your colleagues, the first blow with your fist, the Endless Rape... I never had a chance to escape, the bondages were probably just for your own pleasure.
Sometime around morning, after losing consciousness once more, you dragged me into this basement.
I still know how my voice has rolled over at the moment where you have pulled me up by the tits... until the ropes in the back of my knees stretched... and my body pulled for you deliciously horny in length!

Endless time you left me here in the basement, in complete darkness to my fate.
It was completely unreal in this darkness, how my wailing, my crying echoed from the walls... My whole body is the playground of uncontrolled pain and I fight for every breath!

I feel your breath in my neck and your powerful cock as it almost accidentally, lovingly touches my bloody whipped soles.
With sadistic pleasure you grab my hair, brutally rip my head into the neck and are rewarded with more destructive screams!
I hear your manly rough voice that takes away any hope of mercy: Well, my angels, shall we play on?
To show me your determination, I feel your fingers clasping my big toe... I squirm in panic, I hear your amused laugh and roar at the moment you break the bones in my big toe!

I get dizzy, my stomach cramps, I vomit through the gag that should close my mouth. I choke on my own vomit and gasp for air! But you remain quite calm... with a divine composure and self-confidence you continue to drive one needle after the other under my toenails...

Blood051 incredible masculinity in these pictures:icon12:

My whole body vibrates, my muscles shake uncontrollably as violently as the perfectly knotted ropes of my legs and wrists allow.
The rough rope digs deep into the tits flesh, I'm already hanging in this bleak and cold basement since last night.

It started like a game, first a drink in the bar, then your colleagues, the first blow with your fist, the Endless Rape... I never had a chance to escape, the bondages were probably just for your own pleasure.
Sometime around morning, after losing consciousness once more, you dragged me into this basement.
I still know how my voice has rolled over at the moment where you have pulled me up by the tits... until the ropes in the back of my knees stretched... and my body pulled for you deliciously horny in length!

Endless time you left me here in the basement, in complete darkness to my fate.
It was completely unreal in this darkness, how my wailing, my crying echoed from the walls... My whole body is the playground of uncontrolled pain and I fight for every breath!

I feel your breath in my neck and your powerful cock as it almost accidentally, lovingly touches my bloody whipped soles.
With sadistic pleasure you grab my hair, brutally rip my head into the neck and are rewarded with more destructive screams!
I hear your manly rough voice that takes away any hope of mercy: Well, my angels, shall we play on?
To show me your determination, I feel your fingers clasping my big toe... I squirm in panic, I hear your amused laugh and roar at the moment you break the bones in my big toe!

I get dizzy, my stomach cramps, I vomit through the gag that should close my mouth. I choke on my own vomit and gasp for air! But you remain quite calm... with a divine composure and self-confidence you continue to drive one needle after the other under my toenails...

Blood051 incredible masculinity in these pictures:icon12:
Things for the girl can only get worse we will see more torture of her feet of course, she still has a long way to go with her murderer. Thank you very much for your great and incredible story, without a doubt they are the things that inspire us to continue with this great art.

Things for the girl can only get worse we will see more torture of her feet of course, she still has a long way to go with her murderer. Thank you very much for your great and incredible story, without a doubt they are the things that inspire us to continue with this great art.
:icon12:

Back
Top Bottom