gabriel inquisition 375-1-.jpg
gabriel inquisition 371-1-.jpg
gabriel inquisition 366-1-.jpg
gabriel inquisition 365-1-.jpg
gabriel inquisition 363-1-.jpg
gabriel inquisition 362-1-.jpg
gabriel inquisition 303-1-.jpg
gabriel inquisition 300-1.jpg

Branding. Individual works on this topic periodically appear in different branches. But it seems to me that this topic is worthy of separate consideration. I can offer drawings by different authors over a fairly long period of time depicting various techniques and methods that have changed historically, which is interesting.I'll start with the wonderful works of the author FT_Design (FemTec).

Attachments

• FemCarver Branding 01.jpg
    FemCarver Branding 01.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 669
  • FemCarver Branding 02.jpg
    FemCarver Branding 02.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 535
  • FemCarver Branding 03.jpg
    FemCarver Branding 03.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 516
  • FemCarver Branding 04.jpg
    FemCarver Branding 04.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 497
  • FTD_FemCarver_promo_06.jpg
    FTD_FemCarver_promo_06.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 652
And here is a wonderful disclosure of the topic in a historical context from KindinovView attachment 1323196View attachment 1323197
In this small New England town, Goodwife Barbara Moore is paying a heavy price for her adultery. After being cut down from the whipping post, where she was flogged alongside the town harlot, she is now being branded on the right buttock with the letter "A" for adulteress. None of that nonsense of stitching the letter onto her dress here.

You've gotta love them, haven't you?

Well, unless you're a slave... or a criminal... or even a kind-hearted owner who finds the whole thing an unpleasant necessity. But besides all that!

In this small New England town, Goodwife Barbara Moore is paying a heavy price for her adultery. After being cut down from the whipping post, where she was flogged alongside the town harlot, she is now being branded on the right buttock with the letter "A" for adulteress. None of that nonsense of stitching the letter onto her dress here.
Give me the same punishment

Back
Top Bottom