Branding

Go to CruxDreams.com
Who said you had a choice, slave?

Add another 100 lashes for insubordination! Use the scourge…
It's not a matter of preference. I want to offer to the audience the maximum pleasure to see me whipped naked. Punish me if you think I disobey, whip me harder make me suffer, the harder you whip me the more orgasms I have.... Whip till I find my destiny.. To be crusified naked, fucked and whipped on the cross

Last edited by a moderator:

The request of slave666597 will be granted. She will be bound to the whipping post completely naked from her ankles to her neck, in front of everyone and then be whipped until her body is bloody. We look forward to hearing her sing and do a sexy dance under the lash.​

The request of slave666597 will be granted. She will be bound to the whipping post completely naked from her ankles to her neck, in front of everyone and then be whipped until her body is bloody. We look forward to hearing her sing and do a sexy dance under the lash.​

Oh I am obliged!! If you are male I won't do a blowjob and eat every droy of your cum, if you are female I will lick every hole . Then you will pee on me and I will drink all the piss. Whipped afterwards without mercy so the audience is satisfied. The whipping will not stop until all the people agree to even if this will be my last whipping

Oh I am obliged!! If you are male I won't do a blowjob and eat every droy of your cum, if you are female I will lick every hole . Then you will pee on me and I will drink all the piss. Whipped afterwards without mercy so the audience is satisfied. The whipping will not stop until all the people agree to even if this will be my last whipping
Oh I am obliged!! If you are male I WILL do a blowjob and eat every droy of your cum, if you are female I will lick every hole . Then you will pee on me and I will drink all the piss. Whipped afterwards without mercy so the audience is satisfied. The whipping will not stop until all the people agree to even if this will be my last whipping. Don't forget to nail my tits on the whipping post! At the end of my whipping and before my crucifixion every male and female will fuck me, piss me, and finally the dogs of the town will do the same

Getting ready

1333.jpg

Done

1329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom