Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
I agree: not too dark. It emphasizes the dramatic aspect!
I did this at night time to allow for lighting effects as I think it looks pretty cool. In the next part when the fire gets going it provides much more light and changes the space and casts long shadows ect. I'll have the next part out soon and I'll post a few on here so you can what I mean.

Perhaps this is the scariest series about burning. Taken from comics.8muses.com
If @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra drew the burning of women beautifully, then it is shown very creepy. In every detail. From the beginning to the end. What preceded the burning, in my opinion, it makes no sense to spread. I don’t understand why she had to be so tortured if she was going to be burned alive anyway.
I will post according to the rules.

Attachments

• Inquisition Hell (911).jpg
    Inquisition Hell (911).jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 667
  • Inquisition Hell (912).jpg
    Inquisition Hell (912).jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 627
  • Inquisition Hell (913).jpg
    Inquisition Hell (913).jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 634
  • Inquisition Hell (914).jpg
    Inquisition Hell (914).jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 640
  • Inquisition Hell (915).jpg
    Inquisition Hell (915).jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 697
This was the fate of witches and heretics: tortured and burned. We must not think with our 21st century mentality. By the way, we have to mention the artist: Quoom, of course!
I forgot to write the author. Quoom usually sign their work. Here I just did not notice that there was no signature. Of course they are.
Only Quoom tortures women so long and terribly before killing them.

My personal opinion
1-It detracts from the main procedure and downplays its importance
2-She will be executed. But when the execution begins, she is already so tortured that she is almost dead.
3-It just doesn't seem pretty to me.
If it were primarily a BATS story, I would agree, but “Inquisition Hell” is, I would say, a torture story with a BATS ending. But it doesn’t really matter.. :D

If it were primarily a BATS story, I would agree, but “Inquisition Hell” is, I would say, a torture story with a BATS ending. But it doesn’t really matter.. :D
Inquisition Hell
Yes, this is exactly the job.
But I only liked the ending there
In addition, such prolonged torture can cause empathy for a woman. And this is not necessary at all in this case.

Last edited:
Perhaps this is the scariest series about burning. Taken from comics.8muses.com
If @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra drew the burning of women beautifully, then it is shown very creepy. In every detail. From the beginning to the end. What preceded the burning, in my opinion, it makes no sense to spread. I don’t understand why she had to be so tortured if she was going to be burned alive anyway.
I will post according to the rules.
I like the idea of an un marked victim being burned as it does not detract from the burning. Thats why I did my last burning scene with a woman with no marks or injuries. That way people could see the effects of the fire on her more clearly.

The historical idea was that the Holy Inquisition did not burn some random women they yanked from the street - they burned convicted witches. And in order to convict they usually had to apply some investigation. So usually the burned witches had some marks - whipping or something similar.

Undoubtedly. But the thing is, in Quoom stories, torture often makes up 80% of the whole story. This reduces the value of the final procedure. My subjective opinion is that the final procedure
is the most important and most important part of the story. It is good if the process is shown in as much detail as possible.
And it's too bad that by the time they start performing, she'll be almost dead.

Back
Top Bottom