Burned at the stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
The girl must be burned alive. We convince her to play a game and spill some gasoline on herself from a little bottle.
light-me-up-0.jpg
She wet herself with gasoline. She laughs because she doesn't know what awaits her.
light-me-up-1.jpg
We bring the lighter closer to her.
"Are you ready. You're about to burn alive!"
"You are joking, true?"
"Yes, of course!"
light-me-up-2.jpg
"Oh, what a terrible mistake! I made the flame of the lighter shine."
"Oh, but I'm really burning. Help me!"
"No, this is exactly what we wanted. Burn alive!"
light-me-up-4.jpg
"Nooo..."
"Yes... Burn! Burn alive!"
light-me-up-5.jpg
"Burn, no one well help you. Yuo must burn to death!"

(Notice: No women were mistreated. It's just fiction)

Easter sacrifice
Mila will be crucified and, during the night, denaked and burned alive.
mila-viene-presa.jpgmila-torturata.jpg
Mila has been tortured. She confessed her sins and now she must die.
mila-viene-condotta.jpg
"Let's crucify her!"
mila-viene-inchiodata-part.jpg
mila-viene-inchiodata.jpg And now, let's nail her to the crux.

mila-viene-legata.jpg
"Are you ready to die? When the night comes, we'll strip you and light up the fire under your crux!"

OlallaVidCaps01283812.jpg
"Burn!"

Good time. At my request, the master painted another picture, which depicts what, in his opinion, burning over low heat might look like.
One bonfire depicts 3 convicted women. I'm not sure that this could happen in reality. But this is the author’s idea, and I cannot object to anything here.

One of the women is strictly fixed at the post and cannot move. She is completely subordinate to the will of the flame burning her and the wind blowing her.
The second woman is chained more freely and can move within a limited range. Thus, to some extent, she is free to move away from the growing fire.

The third woman is chained so that she can move freely around the fire, and thus stay away from the strongest fire. However, she cannot completely avoid the burning sensation, and she is on low heat.

The fire is built in such a way that there is no brushwood in it. This causes the fire to burn slowly, increasing the suffering of the condemned.

The background is the landscape of my hometown. This is the fortress of the city of Pskov. The tower is called "Dovmont Tower". In reality, such events did not occur here. However, the author found the landscape suitable. The sky was also photographed by the master.

Coordinates on the map of the place that served as the background for the picture:
( 57.82095956990819, 28.328704457543868 ).
P.S. (All details of the image were either made by the master or taken from open sources on the Internet.)

Slow-fire-burning-execution.jpg

Last edited:
The late evening sky and the light and shade on the old walls contribute to a powerful image, the very strong perspective lines from the distant crowd to the figure holding the cross and torch make the scene theatrical, and the contrasting postures of the three women are a vivid centrepiece for a very strong composition. I'd rate it a classic!

The kindling under those logs producing that initial blaze is enough to get the girls struggling and screaming, but they'll still be very much alive when the flames die down and the timber begins to smoulder slowly. In truth, they'll probably die from smoke inhalation rather than burning, but it will be a long-drawn-out torture.

The late evening sky and the light and shade on the old walls contribute to a powerful image, the very strong perspective lines from the distant crowd to the figure holding the cross and torch make the scene theatrical, and the contrasting postures of the three women are a vivid centrepiece for a very strong composition. I'd rate it a classic!

The kindling under those logs producing that initial blaze is enough to get the girls struggling and screaming, but they'll still be very much alive when the flames die down and the timber begins to smoulder slowly. In truth, they'll probably die from smoke inhalation rather than burning, but it will be a long-drawn-out torture.
The picture reflects how the master imagined such a scene. When I asked why the walls of our fortress were used in the image, he said that he loves local architecture and he enjoys working with its images. Regarding the technology of the fire, I’m not sure that anyone now knows for certain how this could have happened in reality. But they often kept a supply of firewood nearby, which could be added to the fire as needed.

In the tattoos some convicts get in Russian prisons, a woman burned at the stake shows that the bearer of the tattoo blames the woman for his imprisonment. The number of logs in the fire indicates the number of years of imprisonment imposed.
That's something to astonish your friends with at parties! :D

Back
Top Bottom