Cages And Their Uses

Go to CruxDreams.com
cage: a useful device for keeping your girl contained and out of trouble while she is not doing chores or being played with.

Last edited:
You may want to check with the artist if it's okay to post his work.

Here's a link to the original and another render of the same girl that's appropriate to the thread.

http://sta.sh/223a1t0lds4t

BTW - Hondoboot2, she's 24. :spank:
I apologize for posting your artwork. I was stupid for not asking your permission. I love your artwork and ment no disrespect to you. I just wanted to show the members here your great artwork, that was why the image I posted has your pyrosthenes mark in the upper left hand corner of the image, the same way I found it on the web. Please accept my sincere apology.

I love cages! Many thanks for sharing some really nice examples of a great restriction tool. I have a little fantasy about bondage and cages. Here it is:

At the moment my fantasies are mostly about long term bondage. The tied up person being a kidnapped female, of course. It gives me a huge turn on thinking about having a woman in tight and uncomfortable bondage in my basement (or somewhere else) and I can enjoy myself freely.

And I would like to experiment with all kind of restrains: Gags, hoods, blindfolds, rope, chains, tape, mummification, cages and so on.

It would be interesting to know what will happen to a women physically and psychologically if she is tied up and gagged a long period of time.

I would start with a simple set up:
Tie her hands behind her back, stuff the mouth with her used panties and close her lips and eyes with a lot of strong silver duct tape around her head and her legs will be tied with rope as well.

After that put her in a iron cage so small that she will fit in only when her body is folded like a ball. Leave the basement and turn off the lights. Now the woman has much time to think about herself and her situation. I would come back much later like after 8-10 hours.

I think the poor girl would really suffer. Or what do you think?

I mean she has to fight seizures and she must take care not panic. Another danger could be if she starts to cry because her nose can get stuffed up and breathing will become more difficult. And it will be scary for her to think that maybe something happened to her captor and she will be forever damned in her dungeon.

On my return in my basement I will be very horny, of course. Therefore after releasing her from the cage and legs restraints a hard and dirty rape will take place.

And from here her torture will continue. There should be no minute where the victim is not tied up. Sometimes not so strict but often there should be long and hard punishment bondage. I have the benefit of sexual satisfaction and the enjoyment of tying up the captive woman. It's so much fun for me to come up with new ideas how to restrain and gag a female.

I think I would go crazy after a while being tied up like that.
Yes, I think my treatment is very hard to endure. And not being able to see, speak or to move your body is very demanding. But probably not knowing when your captor returns is psychologically the cruelest situation.

If you use gag, duct tape, hood etc., you won't be able to enjoy the sight of my terrified face,
my pleading eyes, or hear my pathetic pleas for mercy...
of course, maybe those things don't arouse you,
maybe it's the idea of reducing me to a faceless, speechless animal that excites you?

From my - the victim's - point of view,
a cage is exciting, though frightening
(I'm a bit claustrophobic)
the idea of being in one, naked and (perhaps) shackled is exciting,
but being gagged etc. doesn't feel sexy.​

the idea of being in one, naked and (perhaps) shackled is exciting,
but being gagged etc. doesn't feel sexy.​

I must admit that I am heavy into gags. In real life BDSM plays it's the most enjoyable thing for me to do. For me it's very erotic to take the most powerful weapon from a woman: Her speech. She can't manipulate me anymore with her talk and she even more lost control.

But I see that things here are little bit different than in a general BDSM forum. Gags are not very common in this forum and I have not seen a crucifixion scene with a stuffed mouth yet. Very interesting!

But your "terrified face, my pleading eyes, or hear my pathetic pleas for mercy..." would arouse me definitely! ... I love to experiment with different methods :) But I also enjoy muffled sounds through gags and seeing pleading eyes.

Who had once properly violent coryza, is afraid of gags and gagged.

However, to me this seems very reasonable here:

"For me it's very erotic to take the most powerful weapon from a woman: Her speech."

Yes, I admit it does make me feel deprived of my most effective weapon ;) :devil:

And another reason I like gags: Sometimes it feels so slightly sexist (and therefore arousing) to tell your victim: "Shut up you stupid bitch!" and gag her and enjoy the peaceful silence afterwards. There is no female chatter to disturb your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom