Captions for the Captured

Go to CruxDreams.com

REJ

Assistant executioner
Hi everyone,

I would like to start my own thread and welcome anyone to join the fun but particularly fans of female BONDAGE/BDSM.

I'd like to share some of my own artwork and photographic work but also want to see what thoughts you all have for the characters.

I'll leave space for captions.
Captions can be from your own or the characters point of view.

Don't be shy! I would prefer serious fantasy type captions rather than jokes (unless you're as hilarious as me)

If I figure this out correctly then maybe posting as "Poll" might be better? Any thoughts and advice welcome.

I look forward to see what we come up with.

Thanks to all.

R

I attach a trial picture!

Attachments

• Untitled1562_20220629004712.png
    Untitled1562_20220629004712.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 417
Captured...
D183A8AE-47A6-4E25-B8CA-4BF0105CE5B1.png
When she came to, she was standing bent over a wooden beam; her neck and wrists trapped in some sort of rigid device, and when she tried to move her legs, she felt cold, hard metal around her ankles, holding her legs wide apart. She could feel the cold air on her naked body. How had she got here?

Looking around as much as she was able, she found herself in an ill-lit basement; she was apparently trapped in some sort of medieval pillory, whose rough wood chafed her neck and wrists. Struggling achieved nothing but a slight creak of the timbers and a rattle of the chains at her ankles.

At that moment, to her horror, she felt a hand placed on her back, and heard a man’s voice say:

“Are you awake again? Good. It’s time for some fun and games..”

She didn’t recognise the voice.
“Please..” she said.. “please…let me go..”

The hand on her back moved down her ass and began rubbing her defenceless pussy. “I don’t think so…” said her captor, “we’ve only just started…”

View attachment 1196164
When she came to, she was standing bent over a wooden beam; her neck and wrists trapped in some sort of rigid device, and when she tried to move her legs, she felt cold, hard metal around her ankles, holding her legs wide apart. She could feel the cold air on her naked body. How had she got here?

Looking around as much as she was able, she found herself in an ill-lit basement; she was apparently trapped in some sort of medieval pillory, whose rough wood chafed her neck and wrists. Struggling achieved nothing but a slight creak of the timbers and a rattle of the chains at her ankles.

At that moment, to her horror, she felt a hand placed on her back, and heard a man’s voice say:

“Are you awake again? Good. It’s time for some fun and games..”

She didn’t recognise the voice.
“Please..” she said.. “please…let me go..”

The hand on her back moved down her ass and began rubbing her defenceless pussy. “I don’t think so…” said her captor, “we’ve only just started…”
AWESOME START! Thanks Monty :applaudit::devil-king:

THANKS EVERYONE...

Great fun so far, I'm gonna try and post a greater variety & quantity.

I like the way that it reversed from captions to fit a picture to getting a caption that inspired a picture creation.

So all suggestions welcome!!!

I'll keep posting pictures but if anyone wants to request a picture then please do.

If anyone would like to create and share they're own work inspired by my "Captions for the Captured" thread then that's also welcome!

Great fun exploring all this stuff.

Cheers!

P.S. I have something in the works for this...

“Good morning, Master, please let Your toilet slave take care of Your morning needs, Sir…”

:lol:

View attachment 1212818

Something soothing or scary?
Rewarding or punishing? Praising or degrading?
Kind or nasty?

What would YOU whisper?
Perhaps a mix of both?

"Sweet dreams, slave"

The slave's eyes remained squeezed shut, but at the sound of Master's whispered parting words he thought he noticed her body quiver a little more intensely, and a slightly louder moan/whimper escape from behind her gag. She was by now deep in the trance of her forced ecstasy, the leather cuffs around her wrists & ankles holding her utterly taut to the bedposts, her naked form by now glistening with sweat & undulating periodically as the 2 devices resting inside her buzzed softly, but unceasingly. As he prepared to return to his own bed for a blissful sleep, he savored the thought that she would be here in her quarters, forbidden to rest, helpless to cum again and again until morning. This was not punishment though....indeed, she was the most submissive, obedient, loyal pleasure slave he could've asked for. No, it was simply good - not to mention enjoyable - to remind her now and then that her body belonged to him, and he would do with it as he pleased....

Perhaps a mix of both?

"Sweet dreams, slave"

The slave's eyes remained squeezed shut, but at the sound of Master's whispered parting words he thought he noticed her body quiver a little more intensely, and a slightly louder moan/whimper escape from behind her gag. She was by now deep in the trance of her forced ecstasy, the leather cuffs around her wrists & ankles holding her utterly taut to the bedposts, her naked form by now glistening with sweat & undulating periodically as the 2 devices resting inside her buzzed softly, but unceasingly. As he prepared to return to his own bed for a blissful sleep, he savored the thought that she would be here in her quarters, forbidden to rest, helpless to cum again and again until morning. This was not punishment though....indeed, she was the most submissive, obedient, loyal pleasure slave he could've asked for. No, it was simply good - not to mention enjoyable - to remind her now and then that her body belonged to him, and he would do with it as he pleased....
You should post more stories bbent! You write extremely well.

Back
Top Bottom